Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

First Day- Carson

Carson

"Carson get the fuck up!" Jack's voice stated, shaking me. "You have to get to school!"
"Since when do you care about school," I mumbled, cuddling closer to Jack.
"Since I don't have to go anymore. Come on, Cars. Senior year is the best, babe."
I felt a small smile tug at my lips when the pet name escaped his.
"Get out so I can change,"
"I can't even more. You're holding on to me."
"Always complaining." I mumbled, opening my eyes up. After I let go of Jack, he rolled out of my bed and put back on his clothes from last night.
"I'll be downstairs eating breakfast with Peter and Pam,"
"Won't they be surprised that you're here?"
"Nah," He shrugged and walked out of my room.
I shook my head, and slowly got up out of the bed. Butterflies filled in my stomach. I've heard stories about new kids in public schools. None of them were good, that's for sure. But I pushed the thoughts to the very back of my head, and searched my closet for an outfit to wear. I easily decided on a aqua colored dress, white sandles, and my heart necklace I always wear. I smiled at my outfit. It was freaking adorable. I quickly slipped on my outfit.
I brushed my teeth in the bathroom while I let my curling iron heat up. Then noising started coming from outside the bathroom door.
"Shit!"
"Sh!"
"What time is it?"
"It's 6:45,"
"It's too fucking early."
"Alex, shut up. I have to get ready."
"Can I join you?"
"Fucking perv."
It was Landon and Alex arguing in hushed tones. It was really quiet for a moment minus a small bump against the door on the other side. What in the world was that.
"Hurry and get ready. I'll take you to school."
"...okay." She whispered.
I furrowed my brows together, and I picked up my curling iron. I started to curl all of my hair, hearing nothing else. Once it was fluffed and styled to perfection, I walked out of the bathroom.
" Carson, is that you?"
"Yeah, mom," I called back, and grabbed my bags from room.
"Jack's downstairs."
The voice was closer now.
I turned my head to see Alex standing there.
"Oh. Okay." I nodded and walked toward the door where he was standing.
"He stayed the night?"
"Um...yeah. How did you know?"
"Pam always says something about Jack when he stays over, nothing mean, but a joke. She joked this morning that he stays over so much that she swears we were dating."
"Didn't she know?" I asked, my eyebrows raising.
"Neither of them did. And they never will." He shrugged. "He stayed with you, correct?"
I looked at my step-brother carefully.
"Yeah...."
"Okay," He sighed, turning around and disappearing into his room.
"Weirdo." I muttered under my breath before I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Morning Cars." Jack laughed. "I made you a bowl of cereal."
"Fruit Loops?"
"Yes, ma'am." He grinned goofily at me.
"You know me so well." I laughed, eating my cereal.
When I was done, Jack and I got into his car, and he drove me to the high school.
"Are you ready for Hell?"
"You make me feel soo much better, Jack Attack." I rolled my eyes playfully.
"I try, I try," Jack laughed. "I'm walking you in today."
"That's so embarrassing, Jack!"
"Why? People fucking love me."
"Oddly, I have a hard time believeing that."
"Whyyyyy?"
"Because you're you, Jack. Simply no other reason." I shrugged.
"Dammit." He chuckled but pulled into the parking lot, easily parking next to a silver car. "These used to be our parking spaces."
"People are going to wonder why the hell you two are here so early,"
"Simple answer, my dear Carson, we have nothing else better to do."
"Obviously, why else would you be here?"
"I missed school?"
"Wrong answer." I shook my head and laughed. "Come on, Jackie."
"Carson, wait." He sighed just as I was almost out of the car. I turned to look at him, and he looked slightly nervous. I sat down and waited for him to say something, but he didn't. Instead, Jack leaned over placing a small kiss on my lips instead. "Now we can go,"
"Okay," I giggled and got out of the car. "Alex talked to me this morning when you were downstairs."
"Really, now?"
"Yeah, he just asked me if he stayed the night with me, or he told me that you stayed the night with me. Either way, you were with me. Which isn't a lie. So I told me that you did, and he walked away. I'm telling you, Jack, your ex is weird."
Jack chuckled as he joined me behind the car and we walked toward the enterance together.
"I know that, Cars. But he wasn't in his room either."
"He wasn't?" My eyebrows raised at him.
"Nope." He smirked. "If I didn't know any better...I would say he's fucking your sister."
"Don't say that, Jack! That's gross!" I argued.
Jack smirked and slung his arm around my shoulders.
"Let me show you to the office. Then you can find Landon and talk her ear off about it."
"You know I can't do that, Jack. It's weird."
"I know." he laughed.

<3

"I offically hate this place!" I nearly shouted, sitting down beside Landon at our lunch table for two. "I know no one except for you, no body has a clue what Chanel is, and I haven't seen any girl that knows how to apply proper make-up all fucking day!" Landon giggled at me from across the table. "What is so funny?!"
"You're funny when you're mad." She kept on laughing. "But I get what you mean. Most of the girls have been snarling at me because my jeans, my tattoo, and they don't seem to like the fact that I'm a open flirt."
"People snarl for flirting?!" I stated. "Stupid Baltimore."
"I miss Washington Prep, Cars." Landon pouted.
"I don't know why. You only ever hung out with guys,"
"I wish I could here!" She nearly shouted. "I fucking hate this place already."
"You and me both." I sighed, staring down at my nasty food infront of me. "I think I'd rather starve."
"It sure is a long way away from sushi." Landon glared at her trey. "I'd rather starve."
"That's like the greatest idea I've ever heard."
Landon rolled her eyes.
"I did meet a couple of boys on the football team..."
"Oh, really? That's different."
"Yeah. I thought I'd try different." She admitted. "Their girlfriend's definitely didn't like me all that much."
"That isn't different." I laughed. "Seriously, Landon. Close your legs every once in a while."
My twin sister playfully glared at me.
Only I can call her a whore and get away with it.
"I heard Jack spent the night. What was that about?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "I thought that you hated him or something?"
"I don't hate Jack...." I trailed off.
I was going to talk but a girl put down her trey beside of Landon.
"Hi?" I asked, looking confused.
"I'm Kara." She smiled.
"Rian's girlfriend!" Landon stated. "I totally remember you,"
"I'm actually suprised about that." Kara laughed.
"I'm Kendra."
"I remember you too." I laughed. "Matt's girl friend."
"Yeah," She laughed. "And you're Landon and Carson."
"Yeah..." I trailed off. "I'm sorry about seeing really off, but I'm still having a hard time remembering you two."
"It's fine." Kara laughed. "You were pretty wasted."
"Carson can't handle beer all that well," Landon explained.
"I figured." Kendra replied. "She was trashed,"
"Ha ha. Okay. Make fun of me all you want to." I rolled my eyes.
"Aweeee Carsonnnn." Landon said annoyingly. "Don't be a sour puss."
"As long as you don't ever say sour puss again."
"Alright...sour puss."
"Ugh!" I groaned.
Kara and Kendra laughed.
"Are you guys going to the All Time Low gig Friday?"
I nodded my head.
"Alex only ever talks about it."
"You two seem close." Kendra pointed out.
"Biffles till the end."
I caught sarcasm that only I would catch when it comes to Landon's personality.
"Are you excited, Carson?"
"Mmmhmm." I nodded, drinking some water from the bottle. "We've never been to a concert period."
"You're kidding, right?!" Kara stated.
"Nope. We weren't really allowed to leave without security." Landon explained, rolling her eyes.
"Where did you two live?"
"Was it a prision?"
I scoffed.
"Nearly. We lived in the White House." I explained. "President Owens is our dad."
"That's totally awesome!" Kara laughed. "Is it true you got kicked out?"
"Very much so." I nodded.
"I heard that it was because of a tattoo?"
"Yeah, this one." Landon replied, moving her right forearm into view, showing them the key.
"You're dad is dumb...no offense."
"Non taken." I shrugged, feeling my phone vibrate. I fished my phone out of my pocket, and looked down at it.

Jack Attack:
Pick u up from school? I can help w/ homework!
Meet me out front cuuutayyyy ;)

I smiled as I read the text message.
Jack always knew how to cheer me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?

- Rae <3