Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Drunk Zack.

Landon

Alex has a girlfriend?
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with him? He didn't bother to tell me about her. Normally I don't care if a guy has a girlfriend. But dammit, I had no idea about this Lisa chick. Apparently she was coming to the concert tonight. Oh well. Looks like I'm getting a new friend.
"Are you guys stoked for tonight?" Alex asked as he drove out of the parking lot.
"Super excited." Carson giggled in the back seat with Jack.
"What about you, Landon?" Jack asked me.
I smirked, and looked over at Alex.
"I'm more excited to meet Lisa than seeing you guys play."
"L-Lisa?" Alex nearly choked.
"Yeah, you're girlfriend."
"You're dating Lisa now?!" Jack nearly snapped. "That's weird man."
"We've been dating since like the end of July." Alex admitted, stealing a glance at me.
I just rolled my eyes.
"Why have you never mentioned her before?" Carson asked.
"Yes, Alex. Why haven't you mentioned her before?"
"I never really found it important. I had better things to do with my time."
Like me?
I wanted to punch his face in. Sure, he didn't lie to me, but he didn't tell me about his current girlfriend.
"Hmm." I hummed.
The rest of the ride to the venue was awkward and quiet. He slowly pulled in.
"Hey, I need to go pick up some stuff for tonight. Mind helping me out, Lan?"
I bit the inside of the cheek as Jack and Carson got out of his car.
"Sure..." I agreed, nodding my head slowly.
"Don't be too long," Jack stated playfully before he and Carson walked into the venue.
"Spit it out,"
"I'm sorry, Landon."
"About?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.
"Not telling you about Lisa,"
"Good. You should be. I may be a whore, Alex, but I usually know about the girlfriends before I help their boyfriend cheat. I don't do it because I can. I normally base it on if their girlfriend deserves it or not."
"That's bitchy."
"You're a mother fucking prick." I snapped at him. "I feel like such a....."
"Such a whore?"
"Yes." I stated.
"In case you haven't noticed it, Landon...you are a whore."
I reached my hand on the handle, and slipped out of his car before he could make me feel worse about myself than I already did. I wanted the night to be over with already.
After their set, Carson and myself found our way backstage looking for the boys. We both were sweating, my tank top clinging to my body even more than it already was. When we found them, they were all spread out. Rian and Kara were cuddled up on the same couch as Matt and Kendra where. Zack was sitting beside Jack and Alex was sitting on a three person couch with a bleached blonde tucked under his arm. This must be Lisa.
"CARSONNNN!" Jack shouted, standing up and running toward my blond twin the second he saw us. Alex looked over at us-me, and his arm almost fully left Lisa's body.
"LANDONNNNNN!" Zack mocked, standing up, and opening his arms.
"ZACKYYYY!!!" I mocked back, running at him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, causing us both to erupt in a fit of laughter. "Great set, baby cakes." I smirked, lightly placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Are you two dating?" Lisa asked with a small smile.
"Me and Zack? No." I replied with a laugh.
"Landon with a boyfriend?" Alex joked, causing the rest of us to laugh, except Lisa.
"Huh? I'm confused."
"I don't have boyfriends." I smirked. "I'm a whore."
Lisa looked a little uncomfortable.
"Oh..."
"Yeah. Boyfriends are over-rated. They're all good-for-nothing, cheating, dirt bags." I smiled at her and Alex. "But I'm sure you knew that, right?"
"Are you suggesting that Alex is cheating on me?"
"Well old habits die hard, sweetie." I retorted.
Zack placed his hand on my tigh, calming me down a little bit.
"Calm down, Landon." He laughed. "We should definitely have a party tonight."
I bit my lip, looking up at Zack.
"I could be down for that."
"I know you are." He chuckled as the rest of the band agreed to yet another party.
"I'm going to ride with Zack." I stated, moving from beside him to his lap. His fit arms wrapped around my mid-section.
"I'd rather you ride me," He mumbled, kissing my neck lightly.
Alex watched us closely, so I put on my best flirtatious smile.
"Who gave Zack a beer already?" I questioned. "Home boy's never this outgoing,"
"I've only had about two already."
"Hmmm." I nodded. "I can tell. Wanna go make-out?"
"Fuck yeah." He laughed, standing up and sweeping me in his arms.
"I can walk!" I giggled at him as he walked through the door and into a back hall. Our activities didn't last long, basically a quickie backstage. I wanted Alex to know what we were doing. I wanted him to be mad, I wanted him to scream. Any kind of emotion or reaction would be perfect right about now. But he's hanging on to his blond girlfriend. Why is it the blondes that get all of the hot guys? I just don't understand it.
"Ready to go back?" Zack muttered. "Party's at my house."
I sighed.
"Yeah, I'm down. Call everyone up or whatever you guys do. I'm going to the bathroom okay?"
"Okay. I'll tell them,"
"You do that." I replied playfully before Zack left me. I sighed heavily, and ran a hand through my tangled dark hair. I was creating a big mess with Zack, Alex, and potentionly Ace. Normally I can dig myself out. I pray to God that this is one of those times. I felt my photo vibrate, and I looked down to see that was Falon calling me.
"Landon! I miss you!"
"I miss you too," I laughed.
"How's B-More?"
"Hell," I joked slightly. "I miss you guys though."
"Public school kids not know how to party?"
"Oh, they know how to party. I just miss you three."
"We miss you like hell...but guess what!"
"What?!" I played along.
"We're planning a trip up there! Carter and Garret miss you just as much as I do."
"When?"
"Next weekend. Mind hosting three guys?"
"Considering I'm living with my mom and there are constantly four over here anyway... I'm going to go with yes."
"Replacing us already?"
"No, nothing like that." I explained. "It's...complicated. But I'm actually about to go to a party right now at my friend, Zack's house."
"We should just go ahead and come on over then, right? Are the Baltimore babes any better looking than Washington Prep's?"
"Um...they're more of the nice to your face bitches, so I guess you can say that they're sweethearts."
"Niceeee." Falon laughed. "See you in an hour, Boo. What's the address."
"I'll text it to you. See you later?"
"See you later baby cakes." He laughed and then hung up.
I huge smile graced my lips. I missed my boys.
I turned around and made my way back into the dressing room. I took a seat on Carson's lap. She didn't care, we used to do this all of the time.
"What took so long?" Alex asked.
"I got a call from my best friend."
"Falon?" Carson asked, smiling.
"Yeah." I nodded and laughed. "Zack, do you mind hosting three more at the party tonight."
"The more the merrier."
"Awesome." I felt the smirk settle into my lips.
If Alex says I'm a whore, I'll show him whore.
He has no idea what he just got himself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. The next chapter will also be short.

Please forgive me and comment?

xoxo Rae