Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Lisa's Back and There's Gonna Be Trouble

Carson

"Who's Falon?" Alex asked on our drive toward Zack's place.
"Landon's best friend. He's probably the coolest guy ever." I admitted, earning a pout and whimper from Jack. "Calm down, Jackie."
"Is he cooler than me?" Alex asked.
What?
"Alex, just drive." Jack intructed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders in his back seat.
"I just want to know what her old best friends are like..."
I thought for a moment.
"They're insane." I laughed. "Falon's definitely her best friend, Carter is the old hook up, and Garret is the manwhore. He's like Landon in a lot of ways."
"So she only hang out with guys?"
"Didn't you know?"
"I mean...I think she mentioned it once???"
"He was too busy thinking dirty thoughts about her," Jack whispered playfully.
At least I think it was playfully?
"Shhhh." I hushed him. "She's really close to them. They were all always together."
"What about you?" Jack asked me.
"We had different friends." I shrugged.
"Did she...fuck any of them except for Carter?"
"All of them actually. They really don't care, but they'd do anything for her. Garret is her go to guy though."
"Hmmm." Alex hummed, his hands tightening around the wheel.
"Alex calm down, baby." Lisa instructed. "I know you're protective over your little sister..."
I nearly forgot that she was in the car.
"Step," Alex snapped at her.
Her mouth dropped and then she sat back in her seat, not saying anything else.
"Alex, I really need to change before this party. Can we stop by the house while I change quickly."
"Can you actually change quickly?"
"I can if I want to." I retorted back. "Please?"
"Okay..." He sighed heavily before he carefully turned down our road. Jack hugged my shoulders before I hopped out of the car when we stopped. I found my outfit that I wanted, and quickly shedded my concert clothes. These were slightly more daring than my normal. The cropped sweat shirt was Landon's. I don't think she will be too mad at me, she's always yapping about bringing out my inner sex kitten or some shit like that.
Less than ten minutes later, I was running back down the stairs. I hopped out of the house, and slid back into the car with Alex.
"That was fast," Jack smirked at me, eyeing my shirt.
"Hell no. Go change, Carson."
"Alex, don't get your balls in a twist, and drive." I retorted.
Landon isn't the only one with attitude.
"Just drive." Lisa whispered, still sounding a little upset at him for snapping at her.
"What the fuck ever," He grumbled, back out of the driveway.
Jack's hand slipped into mine, and he smiled down at me.
I pouted slightly, getting a confused look in return. I simply pointed to my lips. His smile returned before he pressed his lips lightly to mine. I smiled as his lips unattatched from mine. Letting his head fall until it rested against my forehead.
"Be my girlfriend?"
"I thought I already was," I giggled, whispering before his lips were attatched to mine yet again. "I love when you kiss me."
"I love kissing you too." He admitted before kissing me again.
"Save some for later, Jack Attack."
"Anything for you, Nascar."
I rolled my eyes.
"I thought we agreed against that nick-name?"
"No, you did. I happen to love it, Nascar."
"You guys are making me sick." Alex complained before he pulled into Zack's house. "We're already over an hour late. Don't make it any worse."
"Bitch," Jack mumbled, before he got out of the car. He walked around quickly, and opened the door for me. I got out, and slipped my hand in Jack's hand. "Ready, baby?"
"Yeah," I smiled widely at him before we started walking toward the door where Lisa and Alex were already walking in. We walked into the kitchen where the crew already was, minus Landon, mixing drinks and grabbing beers. "Where's the evil twin?" I joked.
Zack chuckled, rolling his eyes.
"Missing."
"Figures." I laughed. "Already got one up there?"
"Yeah. First ten minutes too." Kara shook her head and laughed.
"She's a whore." Lisa stated, scrunching up her nose.
"At least she admits it." I snapped at her.
"I'd rather not fuck some random guy,"
"But you would fuck Alex and let him cheat on my boyfriend, right?"
"Excuse me?"
"Or did he not tell you?" I mocked.
"Aweeee lay off the bitch." Landon's unmistakenable voice came from behind me.
I turned around to see not only Landon but Falon, Carter and Garret behind her.
I smiled and walked to hug the guys. They were always nice to me, even if my friends weren't nice to them.
"Hey little bit." Falon chuckled. "Looking sexy?"
"Well...ya know." I joked, flipping my blond hair. "Gotta look good for my boy."
"Someone's finally turning into a sex kitten," Garret laughed.
See? He should be Landon's twin instead of me.
Well not really but still.
"Is that my shirt?"
"Sure is,"
Landon wrapped her arms around me and fake cried.
"I'm so proud!"
"Andddd you smell like weed."
"Eh. I may have had a few."
"Shitttt you had like five." Garret rolled his eyes.
"Fuck you!" Landon stated, sticking out her tongue at him.
"You already have!" He mocked her, sticking out his pierced tongue at her.
"That's so fifteen minutes ago!" Landon defended before walking to grab a beer.
"I have a question..." Lisa trailed off.
"Okay?" She raised her eyebrow at her.
"How do you wear underwear with those shorts?"
"I'm not." Landon playfully smirked before she winked at Lisa.
Well... I think it was toward Lisa.
The only person next to her was Alex, and that would be weird, right?
"Landon, go away." I stated playfully.
"Whatevs. Let's go dance, Falon-poo!"
"Okay," he laughed, offering his tattooed up arm before they both left.
"No dry humping!" Carter called playfully.
"Falon, don't fuck her before the night's over!" Garret playfully laughed.
"You guys haven't changed."
"It's only been like three weeks," Carter laughed. "I'm Carter Wilson."
"and I'm Garret Young."
"Friends of Landon?" Alex asked them.
"Yeah," They laughed.
"I'm Alex, this is my friend Lisa." He gestured to the blonde.
She scoffed.
"More like girlfriend."
"Does it matter?" Alex snapped.
"Anyway. I'm Zack, this is Rian, his girlfriend Kara, and Matt and Kendra."
"I'm Jack, Carson's boyfriend."
"Aweeeeee! Carson has a boyfriend!" Garret mocked.
"I'm not a virgin either!" I retorted, mocking his voice.
"You're shitting me!" Carter chuckled. "Baltimore has made your a little more like Landon."
"That's a good thing I hope," Landon laughed, coming back with Falon.
Why was she back so soon?
"The scene in there is really sketchy." She explained, basically reading my mind.
We're telepathic like that.
"Wouldn't you thrive in that?"
"Would you just go fuck yourself?"
"No thanks, I have Alex." Lisa smirked back.
Something flashed across Landon's eyes, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Can you shut the fuck up?!" I snarled at Lisa. "No one fucking wants you here."
"Alex does." Lisa retorted.
"Sweetheart, Alex just thinks with his dick, not his head." Landon mocked a Valley Girl accent.
"Landon, shut up, okay? You're being a bitch,"
"When am I not?" She retorted.
"Maybe you should do what you do best, and lay on your back." Lisa stated. "It's like your legs are always open."
"Alex would like that, wouldn't he." She snarled, looking at the older boy and his girlfriend.
"Stop it, Landon. You're being ridiculous."
"Fuck yourself, Alex." Landon spat, splashing her drink all over Lisa. "And you might want to get some new clothes, Lisa. Looks like those are ruined." She replied before dropping the cup and storming out of the house. The door slammed, making me jump. Jack lifted his arm from my shoulders and started toward the same way Landon left.
"Jack..." Alex sighed.
"Fuck you, Alex." He muttered.
"Jack!" I stated.
He ignored me.
"Where are you going?" Rian added.
"To talk to Landon. I know how she feels," He snapped, glaring at the couple causing the drama.
What is that supposed to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Go check out Listen To The Thunder

xoxo Rae