Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Protective Friends

Landon

"Did you two have fun with your friends?" Peter asked us as we sat down in the living room watching some tv with our parents.
"Yeah, Kara and Kendra are so sweet," I lied swiftly.
"They guys are just as weird as usual," Alex added with a small laugh.
"What did you guys do?" My mom asked.
"We went to see a movie." I shrugged, turning back to the movie playing on tv. "Where's Carson?"
"She's upstairs watching a movie with Jack."
"They're dating now, right?" Alex asked.
Peter nodded.
"Yes. I suspect that Jack will be over a whole lot more than normal now,"
I laughed.
"Not used to having two teenage girl's in your house, Peter?"
"Not at all." He shook his head. "Your friends are in the guest house, if you want to go see them. They said that they're leaving tomorrow night."
I nodded my head slightly and stole a glance at Alex.
"I'm going to go see them." I stood up from my spot on the couch.
"Do you want me to go with you?" Alex asked.
"Nah." I shook my head.
Alex sighed and sat back into the couch. I walked back toward the back yard and went toward the guest house. I knocked three times before Garret answered.
"Lannie! Nice of you to come see your bestest friend's ever," He rolled his eyes.
"Shut up and let me in, Garret."
"Fine." He mumbled before moving so I could walk in. I did and saw the other two sitting on the couch.
"What are you guys up to?"
"Just chilling. What about you? What did you do today?"
"Um... I got laid...twice?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Since when do you not get laid?" Falon joked. "You're a whore, baby cakes."
I frowned slightly at his statement.
"Um... about that. I think I'm going to chill out on sleeping with random guys for a while."
"Why?" Carter asked, laughing.
"Because she'll be too busy sleeping with her step-brother."
"Gross guys..." I forced a laugh. "Me sleeping with Alex? That's fucked up..."
"Sure it is,"
"You guys were fucking all over each other last night at the party. What was that, huh?"
"Me being completely messed up?" I questioned. "Just don't mention it to either my mom or Peter, okay?"
"Why not?" Garret challenged.
"Does Landon thinks that they might kick her out if they do?" He pouted.
"That's exactly what I'm afraid of." I answered honestly, looking at the three of them. "I just... Alex isn't here for much longer. He's going on tour,"
"Tour?" Garret laughed.
"Yeah, they're in a band..." I trailed off. "It's not exactly possible for us to um....be like that alone.."
"Wow, Landon. Just wow..." Carter shook his head. "So you're screwing your step-brother?"
I squirmed a little bit.
"If you want to put it that way....I guess I am," I shrugged.
"Fuck,"
"Damn,"
"You're messed up."
All responces came at the exact same time. I shook my head and turned around toward the door.
"I'll see you guys later."
"Bye!" They all called.
I rolled my eyes and I made my way out of the pool house before I walked back into the main house. Everyone was still on the couch, watching tv.
"I'mmmm backkkkk" I sang, plopping back down beside Alex. He smiled over at me, and I returned it. "What are you guys watching?"
"Come mindless show," Alex shrugged. "I'm really not into it."
"We should go out again." I stated randomly. Alex's eyes flashed a warning to me. "Like as a group again." I added quickly.
"Landon, if you and Alex want to throw a party, do it."
I looked over at my mom, noticing that Peter was gone.
"Really?"
My mom gave me a sarcastic look.
"Yes! Call everyone before I change my mind."
"Okay! Let me go change!" I stated, standing up and nearly running up the stairs. I dug around for something to wear in my room, but I was having a hard time. My hand ran over a pair of leather skinny jeans. A small smirk found it's way onto my lips. I pulled them out of the drawer and trugged down my jeans off of my legs.
"Wow. You don't even shut your door."
I smiled, slipping on the leather pants.
"So? It's only you...and I'm pretty sure you've seen much less of me."
"That's true..." He trailed off with a laugh.
"Did you get people to spread the word?"
"I posted it on myspace." Alex shrugged. "What top are you wearing?"
"A corset type thingy." I shurgged, going to my closet and pulling the lacy top along with my leather vest with it. I stripped off my t-shirt, leaving me in my bra.
"Hmm." Alex stepped foward, and closed the door behind him. His hands slipped on my waist, holding me close to his body. "I think I changed my mind..."
"Really?" I giggled, pressing my lips to his lightly. "I'm not staying in here all night just to have sex with you,"
"Please?" He whined.
"No, Lex." I laughed. "Butttt...if it makes you feel better, I'll let you take off my bra right now. I can't wear it with my corset."
"I'll take what I can get," He laughed, his right hand moving ever so slowly up my back until it reached the clasp. With one swift movement, he unlatched it. I let it fall to the ground and picked up my corset.
"Help me put it on," I stated.
Alex rolled his eyes but he zipped it up in the back. When he was done, I slipped on my vest.
"Jees. You look..."
" Hot?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow and fishing out my belly ring that had a 69 on it.
"Holy shit, when did you get that belly ring?" He smirked, looking over at me.
"A while ago," I laughed before I switched out belly rings and then added the rest of my jewelry. "Go get ready, Lex."
"I'm just going to wear this." He shrugged. "I don't need time to get dressed for a party."
"We don't have any drinks and shit do we?"
"Nope." Alex shook his head. "We still have a few hours until then."
"Okay, come on then! Let's go get the stuff." I stated, walking out of my room and down the stairs. "We're going out!"
"So are we. We'll be back tomorrow morning." My mom replied. "But we're cooking. Don't you want to stay for dinner?"
"Alex will get us something." I shrugged it off and pulled my boyfriend with me out of the house for the second time today. "Off to the ABC store. I have my fake ID."
"Are you sure?"
"Alex, babe, look at me. I really don't think that they're going to turn me down."
"I know, but still..." He sighed.
"Just drive." I smirked.
"Ever so demanding."
"You should definitely get used to that."
"It's starting to grow on me," He chuckled.
I looked over at Alex in the car as he drove us to the nearest ABC store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!

Landon's outfit:
Comment!

xoxo Rae