Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Meet The Parents

Carson

"Are you guys really throwing a party here?" I questioned, still snuggled up to Jack on my bed.
"Yeah, Carson, we really are." Landon replied, laughing slightly. "Are you two going or not?"
"I'm going to go with a no on this one." Jack sighed, running his hands through my hair.
"Jack...really?" Alex asked, raising his eyebrow at us.
"Yeah, Lex...really." He replied. "Carson and I are just going to go a weekend or two without drinking."
"Hmmm..." Landon hummed. "Well, I'm going downstairs to set up." She stated, leaving the room and walking down the stairs. I noticed Alex turn around in the direction that she walked until she was out of sight before he turned back around toward us.
"Dude, you're so fucking obvious," Jack laughed.
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean," Jack played back.
"No...I really don't."
Alex seriously looked confused.
"You were totally checking out Landon's ass,"
He scoffed.
"I did not."
"You totally did." Jack rolled his eyes. "That's how you check out everyone's ass."
"Whatever." He stated, then walked off after my sister.
They seriously are acting weird.
"Seeeee. They're totally fucking each other."
"I seriously don't think that they would stoop that low, Jackie."
"But they have, Carson! Can't you see that?"
"Um...not really, no." I shook my head at the skunk-haired boy beside me.
He sighed, but kissed the top of my head anyway.
"Come on, my mom's dying to meet you,"
I blushed.
"No she isn't..." I trailed off.
Jack rolled his eyes at me.
"Put on those pretty shoes while I text her, okay?"
"Mmkay, Jack Attack." I replied, slipping back on my cute shoes from earlier. Not that I didn't want to meet his parents, I just didn't think that it was the right time. Jack's only been my boyfriend for a few days. Isn't there some sort of rule against meeting the parents that soon or not? Either way, I respectfully listened to Jack and slipped on my heels. He came back into the room seconds later with a smile on his face.
"Ready, Nascar."
I rolled my eyes but I smiled anyway.
"As ready as I can be...." I trailed off. Jack offered me his hand before I took it. He pulled me up off of the bed slowly before lacing his fingers with mine. "Wait! My hair!" I squeaked.
"It looks good," He smiled. "I like the slightly messy look on you,"
"But it makes me look like I don't give a damn." I agrued, running my fingers through the blond locks. "The one day I actually straighten my hair, I get to meet your mom."
"Stop pouting and follow me." He laughed, leading us out of the bedroom.
"Where are you two going? Peter asked us.
"I'm taking her to meet my mom," Jack announced in front of Peter and my mom. "You don't mind, right?"
"Not at all, Jack." My mom smiled, placing a hand on Peter's shoulder.
He grunted in protest, but didn't say anything about it.
"I'll have her back around 11!" Jack called over his shoulder, while he lead me again. We slid into his car. "You're going to love my mom."
"Are you sure she'll like me?"
"Of course!" Jack laughed. "You're the first girl I've brought home to meet them in forever."
I blushed.
"Really?"
"Yeah," He chuckled. "And to think that you hated me when we first met."
"I never hated you per say..."
"You definitely hated me."
"You annoyed me."
"You annoyed me too." He chuckled, already pulling out of the neighboorhood. "But I knew that I had to make you mine...somehow."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. And so far, my evil plan has worked out perfectly."
"Whatever, Jackie." I smiled sweetly at him.
Jack shook his head and turned on the radio. It filled the silence. It was nice. Jack and I not talking wasn't awkward for us. we could enjoy each other's company without saying anything. I've never had that with another guy before. Jack was special to me already. He makes me feel at peace.
"Here we are." Jack annoucned, parking his car in a un-known driveway. "Are you nervous?"
"Um...yeah." I nodded, not looking at him. "It's scary, okay? What if they hate me?"
"Just don't be a bitch and they won't hate you," He laughed.
I shook my head.
"Jack Bassam Barakat. . . you are something else."
"I know." He smiled happily before getting out of his car. I took off my seatbelt, and was about to open the door when it pulled open. "M'lady,"
"Thanks...." I trailed off with a laugh before I accepted his hand. Jack pulled me out of the car, and onto the pavement. "So this is your house?"
"Yupp."
"It's big." I stated, looking at it in full.
"It's not White House...but it's my house."
"Think of that one all by yourself?" I joked.
Jack smirked before his lips pressed against mine.
"Have a mentioned how much I love when you wear heels?"
"Once or twice." I smiled, pecking his lips one more time. "Let's go meet your parents."
"Okay." He laughed before lacing his fingers with mine. Jack and I walked up the sidwalk and he opened the door. "Mom...dad...I'm here! I have someone I want you to meet!" He yelled.
"Jack Bassam Barakat...I tought you better than to yell." His mom scolded. I already could tell from her voice that she wasn't from around here. She smiled sweetly at me. "I'm Jack's mom, Joyce. You must be Carson. It's great to finally meet you,"
"You too, Mrs. Barakat." I smiled politely.
Joyce wrapped her arms around me, giving me a light squeeze. My own arms barely made it around her before she was letting go.
"Why don't you two come in for some cake? Your father and I were about to eat some."
"Sure mom," Jack replied.
I smiled and nodded in agreement before we followed Joyce into the dining room where I assumed Mr. Barakat was eating.
"Who is this pretty, young, girl?" He asked, a slight smile on his lips.
"This is Carson, my girlfriend." Jack annoucned proudly.
"She sure is a looker." Mr. Barakat stood up and reach his hand to shake mine. "It's nice to meet you, Carson."
"Like wise." I smiled back.
"Come take a seat." Mrs. Barakat stated, smiling.
Jack pulled out a seat for me before I sat down. He took the seat next to mine, and laced our fingers together again.
"May will be upset to know that you actually brought home a girl and she can't meet her." Mr. Barakat stated.
"She'll meet Carson eventually." Jack promised, his thumb rubbed across the back of my hand slowly.
"How old are you?"
"18," I replied.
"Do you go to Dulaney?"
"Yeah, just started there, actually. It's my Senior year."
"You're not from Baltimore are you?" Mr. Barakat laughed lightly.
I shook my head.
"No. I'm from DC orginially." I answered. "But my dad forced my sister and I to move out of his house and in with our mom."
"You have a sister?"
"A twin." I replied. "Her name's Landon."
"Hmmm.." Mr. Barakat replied. "Where did you go before Dulaney?"
"Washington Prep." I replied without missing a beat. "My dad's the President."
Realization washed over their faces, and Jack just smiled.
"Oh. I remember hearing about this on the tv a few weeks ago." Mrs. Barakat replied. "Is it because your sister got a tattoo?"
I nodded my head.
"Yeah. Even if we're both over 18. He's just...our parents are total opposites. That's what really lead to the divorce. But Landon and my mom are exactly alike. So I guess it was easier for him to sent us both off when she pushed him a little too far." I laughed.
"I could never do that to Jack." She stated. "Or any of my kids. I would always accept them, no matter what."
"Thanks, mommy." Jack laughed.
Joyce rolled her eyes.
"Be good to her, Jack. She's a good one." Mr. Barakat laughed.
"Thanks." I blushed at his comment.
Jack shook his head and placed a small kiss on my tinted cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daweeee :)

Comment please!

xoxo Rae