Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Spin The Bottle

CARSON

"I'm gonna kill him." I stated playfully.
"You are not..." Landon laughed, rolling her eyes at me. "You like in love with the kid."
"We haven't been together long enough for me to love him." I retorted, crossing my arms over my chest.
"So that's your boyfriend?" Lita smirked at me. "He's funny."
"That's what I said!" Landon laughed. "He's my bestie."
I rolled my eyes.
"Since when?"
"Since he declared it." She replied, sticking out her tongue at me.
"Can we go backstage and meet them?" Chelsea asked.
"Yeah." I laughed. "Follow me."
"Okay, so not only can they party hard, but they also rock at their music." Falon stated.
"Stop sounding so surprised." Landon joked ligthly.
I giggled.
"They're not that bad looking. Especially the lead singer."
"Alex?" I asked, stealing a glance at Landon. She weirdly protective over him.
"Yeah...he's yummy. I want to have my way with him."
"Lily, you're not his type." Landon remarked. "He's my best friend. I would know."
"Yeah...best friend." Carter laughed.
I shot him a glare before I rolled my eyes.
I led my way into the dressing room where the guys were are sitting around....well not really. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jack and Alex doing some weird dancing/singing thingy that they made up while Rian drummed on his lap with Kara sitting beside him. Kara and Matt were sitting on the stool's shaking their heads. Zack, however, was in the middle of taking off his shirt.
"Wow." I stated, catching the attention of my boyfriend.
"NASCAR!" He yelled.
"JACKIE!" I mocked.
Jack proceeded to act like a nascar driver until he reached me. Jack pecked my lips lightly.
"Come on in and join the party, guys."
"LEXI!"
"BUTTERFLY!" Alex yelled back before Landon and Alex were making fun of us by her gripping him for dear life.
"They get it." Zack laughed.
Landon and Alex laughed loudly before they pulled away. Alex's arm rested casually over her shoulders while she kept her arms crossed over her chest.
"Whatever." I mumbled, hugging Jack around the neck and pressing my lips to his again. "Guys, you know Falon, Carter and Garret. Welll this is Lita, Chelsea, and Lily."
"Nice to meet you ladies." Alex stated, smirking at him. "Oof!" He groaned.
"Oops...my elbow slipped." Landon tried her best to look innoscent.
Alex laughed it off and rolled his eyes.
"You guys were awesome. Even for being...gay." Falon joked playfully.
"I resent that!" Jack mocked back. "JUST BECAUSE I DATED LEX DOESN'T MAKE ME GAY!"
Alex shook his head and winked over at Jack.
"Dude....that totally makes you gay."
"He can't be gay. He's my Jack Attack." I defended, playing along.
"You're right." Landon shrugged. "Just makes them bi-sexual."
"You think it's hot." Zack stated, laughing.
"So what?"
"You think that's hot?" I scrunched my nose. "Two guys making out? Really, Landon."
My twin sister laughed and nodded.
"Yeah. I do." She shrugged.
"It turns her on." Rian laughed from the couch. "It's okay, Jackie. We've all made out with Alex."
"Gaskank's a whore." Jack snickered.
Alex chuckled and shook his head.
"I'm okay with that though. I admit it."
"Are you guys seriously gay?" Lily asked them.
"Well, not exactly. Jack and I are bi." Alex answered. "We actually dated for how long, Jackie? A year?"
"Close to it." Jack laughed, hugging my body closer to his. "I was the girl." He pouted.
The older boy in questioned winked over at Jack.
"Damn straight."
"EW!" I stated, shaking my head.
"Aweeee but you should see them kiss! It's adorable." Landon laughed.
"How would you know?" I asked.
"Well when you and Zack disappeared the first party we went to in Baltimore, Alex and Jack played a round of beer pong and loser kissed the winner."
I shook my head.
"Now I know your game. Isn't that how you got me to sleep with you?" I joked.
Jack winked.
"Welll....I knew I would win at strip pong."
"That's because I suck." I pouted.
"That's what she said!" Alex and Landon shouted at the same time before they laughed.
"You'd think that Alex would be the girl." I mused out loud. "I mean...he's shorter than you."
"Yeah, but he's a bitch," Kara laughed.
"Oh! Lita, Cheslea, Lily...this is Zack, the bass player, Rian the drummer and his girlfriend Kara, and their manager Matt and his girlfriend Kendra."
They all exchanged waves before we walked further into the dressing room. We sat down on the couch's with the band memebers.
"So what did we interrupt?" I asked Jack.
"Welllllll...."
"Jack and I were making up a new song." Alex winked playfully at Jack.
"Oh baby, don't tease me."
"Ooh I will if I want." Alex joked back.
"Buttt I can't refuse you!"
"I'm just too fucking sexy." He shrugged. "I can't help it."
Jack winked back at Alex.
"We should play spin the bottle!" Zack yelled.
I turned to look at Zack.
"Who gave him a beer."
"Guilty." Matt laughed. "He's too quiet when he's not buzzed."
"Whateverrrrr."
"I SPIN FIRST!" Alex shouted. "I need a fucking bottle."
"I'll go get one. Come with me?" Landon asked.
"Sure!" Alex stated before the two of them stood up and walked somewhere else.
"They're totally fucking each other." Zack stated, shaking his head.
"Eh." I protested. "Alex is our step-brother."
"So?" Lita laughed. "They're not really brother and sister."
"It's still gross." I mumbled.
Jack nuzzeled his head in my hair and placed a simple kiss on my cheek.
"It's okay, Cars." He mumbled before pulling away.
Landon and Alex walked back into the room with a half-full coke bottle. Alex sat it in the middle of all of us.
"The rules are simple..." Zack started out. "If it lands on someone that you can't kiss....minus Alex and Jack....then you have to forfit your turn. Everyone got it?"
A chorus of 'yes' filled the room.
Alex placed his hand on the bottle before he spun it.
"Awee.... Zacky come 'er."
Zack just shook his head and went half way where Alex met him with a short kiss.
"No, no, no." Matt stated, laughing. "Gotta at least be ten seconds."
Zack smirked in Alex's direction before the two met again in a longer kiss.
I found my head tilted slightly to the left.
"I'll be damned."
"What?" Jack asked with a laugh.
"That was hot." I stated.
"Told you," Landon playfully smirked at me.
These people will be the death of me.

*

(one month later.)

"I don't want you to leave for tour, Jackie." I pouted.
"I know, Carson." He laughed, hugging me tightly. "But we'll be back soon. It's not like it's forever. Just for a few months."
"That makes me feel soooo much better, Jacky." I pouted.
"You love me, baby." He smiled at me.
I smiled up at him, and wrapped my arms tighter around the guitarist.
"I adore you."
"Awe." He laughed, placing his forehead against mine. "You adore me too." He replied before his lips were on mine again.
"Gag me." Landon muttered.
I rolled my eyes after Jack and I pulled away.
"Someone's extra pissy this morning." I commented.
"Sorry that I don't want to see your guys sucking each other's faces off."
"Can't you go find Alex or something?" I asked, sightly annoyed with my twin.
"Well I would but the fucker didn't come home last night. Therefore, I have no fucking idea where the fuck he is!"
I glanced up at Jack. He gave me the same look.
Landon usually doesn't say the f word in the same breath more than once.
"Lannie...are you okay?" Jack asked, letting go of me.
My twin ran her hands through her hair roughly.
"No, I'm not. I'm kind of pissed."
"At Alex?" I asked slowly.
They've been getting weirder and weirder for the past month.
"No." She huffed.
"Are you sure?" Jack asked, concerned.
"Dammit! Just...ugh." Landon stood up and swipted up Alex's wallet from the living room table. "I'm going shopping." She snapped before walking out of the house and slamming the door behind her.
"Holy..."
"She's not happy."
I gave Jack a look before I rolled my eyes.
"So what are we going to do before we have that huge friend's dinner?"
"Um...how about we go do something in town?"
"How about you go meet my dad?" I asked him.
Jack's eye grew ten times there size.
"I-uh...Cars...That's um...wow...that's,"
I placed my hand over his rambling mouth.
"Jack Attack, calm down. I was joking."
He huffed.
"I didn't find it that funny." He pouted.
"Awe..." I cooed, lifting my chin and pressing my lips to his. "Let's go to the park?"
"Just the park?" He asked, sounding unsure.
"Yes," I giggled. "Come on now..."
"Fine." He mumbled before we both started toward the door.
I groaned.
"What?"
"I don't want to go there anymore."
"Cars?"
"I'm just...ugh. I don't want to do a fucking thing. Let's go cuddle."
"Okay." Jack smiled at me. We walked upstairs and went to my room. I put in Peter Pan while Jack kicked off his shoes and sat down on my bed. I followed his lead and I curled up in a ball beside him.
"You're too comfortable."
"Mmmhmm." Jack mumbled pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. I lifted my head and captured his lips. We started to make out. Before I knew it, I was in my undergarments and tugging at Jack's jeans. He pulled away, leaving a long trail of kisses down my neck before I pushed his tight ass jeans off of his body. "You sure, Cars?"
I nodded my head, bringing our lips back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha thoughts?? ;)

xoxo Rae Marie