Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Wants

LANDON

"Alex....where are you?" I questioned for the third time over the phone. "You didn't call last night to tell me where you are, and it's kind of pissing me off...and you aren't answering the phone. Call me later. Bye."
I slammed my head against his steering wheel. Last I heard from after our fight last night was that he was heading to Rian's...which was down the street. But much to my dismay, I have no idea where Rian lives. I've never been there sober. Needless to say, I'm pissed off at him. Hense why I took his car and wallet. I can totally pay him back...but I just wanted to make him squirm.
I un-buckeled my seat belt, and I got out of the car. I quickly walked into a tattoo parlor. I got odd looks from people, but I shook it off. I don't care if they stared at me. I looked on the wall of all of the tattoo's and I finally decided on the one that I wanted.
"Can I get a tattoo?"
"That's usually what people do here." He joked. "Sure. What do you want?"
"I want a butterfly."
"Okay. Which one?"
"The sketch looking one with the blue dots?" I laughed.
He nodded his head, knowing which one I wanted. We walked back into the room and he started to work on my tattoo.
"Where do you want it?"
"My right hip." I stated.
As soon as the tattoo was done, he wrapped me up and I paid with Alex's credit card. After I left, I drove to McDonalds and got a large 10 piece chicken nugget meal with Dr. Pepper. I was starving, and I wanted to put a dent in Alex's pocket. Yeah, I'm a bitch. I finished eating every single bit of my food and I drove back to my house. I parked and slowly walked in. My side was hurting slightly, but I was glad I got it. I walked up to my room, and I walked in, tossing his wallet on the dresser.
"Have fun?"
I turned around quickly and saw Alex laying down on my bed.
"Actually, I did." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Lannie...." Alex sighed, standing up. "I'm sorry."
I rolled my eyes.
"You will be..." I trailed off. "I got another tattoo."
"With my credit card, I'm guessing?" He questioned, trying not to get mad.
"Yeah I did...and I enjoyed every minute of it."
Alex sighed, frustrated with me.
"Landon, you're making this really hard."
"I'm headstrong. You knew that going in this relationship with me."
"I know, but dammit." He ran his hands threw his hair. "Landon, you just freaking snapped at me yesterday. What the hell was that?"
"I don't know." I sighed, aggervated much like he already was.
Alex wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his body. I didn't even try to fight it, and I allowed my own arms to hug him even closer to me.
"I don't want to leave you, Landon."
"I don't want you to leave me." I sighed, nuzzling further into his chest.
Alex kissed the top of my head.
"I love you," He admitted. I pulled back and stared up at him. "It's okay if you don't say it back yet...I just...I wanted you to know before I left."
I bit my lip.
"I-I love you t-too." I admitted with a small whisper.
I hated admitting it. It felt like I just gave him permission to stomp on my heart.
Alex grabbed my head lightly in his hands before pressing our lips together. The butterflies were multiplied as I grabbed on his shirt for dear life. His hands moved down to my waist and he picked me up before laying us both down on my bed. Our tongues wrestled for a long time before I felt his hips grind against mine. I knew what Alex wanted. His lips retracted from my own and he started to nip and suck at my neck. My hand entangled into his hair. It was nice...but not what I wanted.
"Alex?"
"Hmm?"
"Lex...babe, look at me," I instructed.
He lifted his head to look at me. His eyes weren't as cloudy as they normally would be...so that meant his sex drive hasn't exactly kicked in yet.
"What's wrong?"
I bit my lip.
"C-can you just please fucking hold me?" I questioned. "No sex, I want to be held. I want to feel like the most important thing in your life for once."
Alex's facial expression softened as he climbed off of me. He laid down next to me, and wrapped both arms around me. I shifted until I was facing his, and cuddled into his chest.
"I love you, butterfly."
I smiled, remembering my tattoo.
"That's what my tattoo is of...a butterfly."
Alex returned my smile and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.
"You are important to me. Don't ever forget that...okay?"
"But music will always be above me." I replied with a small whisper. His expression turned painful as he stared down into my eyes. "It's okay, Lex. I get it. I'll always get it....I just...I want to be at least important enough to make you want to stay,"
"Landon...you ARE that important to me." He whispered, wipping away the tears I didn't know where coming down my face. "I love you. It kills me to have to leave you...especiall for three months."
"This is a big deal for you guys." I commented, looking up at him.
"I'm going to miss you like hell." He admitted before he kissed me lovingly again.
"I love it when you kiss me like that. I can feel that you love me."
"I like kissing you like that too." Alex laughed. "Do you want to watch a movie, Butterfly?"
"Yes..." I trailed off, laughing slightly. "Can we watch Ice Age?"
"Anything for you," He smiled before kissing my forehead and getting up to set up our movie.
Now matter how much a screw up Alex is...he's my screw up.
And I loved him.
All of him.
"What time is the dinner thing we've got to go to?"
"It's in like four hours. That should be plenty of time to watch a movie and for you to get ready."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm more worried about you." I joked.



"Almost done?" Alex asked, peaking his head into my room. http://www.polyvore.com/landonandalex_26/set?id=32769273
"Yeah." I laughed as I put my flat iron back. I only used it to straighten my bangs. "Are you ready?"
"I've been ready for the past ten minutes." He stated.
I laughed and walked out of my room. Alex was standing there, looking amazing in his skinny jeans and t-shirt. I smiled and placed my lips against his cheek softly.
"Are Jack and Carson ready?"
"Already in the car." He laughed before he kissed me softly. "Come on." He stated, lacing our fingers together. We walked slowly down the stairs, knowing that we'd have to pull apart before we walked outside. He removed his hand and opened the door for me. I walked out first, letting my mind wonder. It kills me every single time. To see my boyfriend tug his hand away from mine in fear of getting caught. That shouldn't have to happen. Alex should get to hold his girlfriend's hand as long as he wants to without people noticing, and vice versa.
But with Alex is won't be that way. I don't think that it would ever be that way for us.
"What took so long?" Carson joked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32769694
"My hair." I shrugged. "I had to straighten my bangs."
"Of course." Carson rolled her eyes playfully. "Where is this thing at anyway?"
"Matt's," Jack replied with a smile on his lips. "It's not going to be huge. Just the band and our girl friend's...and Landon."
"Thanks, Jack." Alex muttered.
I huffed, annoyed that I was in fact dating Alex but I couldn't tell anyway. It pissed me off all of the time.
"So what did you do earlier?" Carson asked me, being able to tell when something makes me uncomfortable.
"I got a butterfly tattoo on my hip bone." I stated.
"That's cool." Carson stated, laughing.
"Thanks." I smiled back at my twin. She always lightens the mood.
After we all go to Matt's we spread out in his living room with pizza, popcorn and various soda's in our hands. Alex and I sat down on the long couch along with Kara and Rian. Carson and Jack shared the love seat where as Zack, Kendra, and Matt all were scattered on the floor of his house. We were watching the current favorite, Home Alone. Everyone was enjoying themselves and each other's company.
I felt Alex's arm casually lay on top of my shoulders, which was sort of normal. I saw Jack look at us closely, and then turn his attention back to Carson. They were whispering to each other before he pressed his lips to hers softly. I sighed to myself, and Alex's arm tightened slightly. Kendra and Matt were contently holding hands and sitting closely together. It was cute, but I felt my eyebrows knit together in frustration. Then I looked over to the side of us. Kara was laying down on the couch, curled up with her head in Rian's lap. His hand ran threw her hair as they watched the movie. Zack was alone, but he didn't look like he cared all that much. I, however, felt a aching pain in my stomach. I wanted that.
I stood up, and scooped up my purse.
"I'm leaving." I stated, moving out of the living room where all of the couples were sitting. I got outside of the house and I nearly slammed the door shut.
"Landon! Wait!" He called. I didn't wait, I kept walking. "Fucking stop walking!"
My head snapped around.
"Fuck off, Alex! I don't want to talk to you right now."
"What's wrong?" He asked me, moving closer down the steps. I was on the ground, a few steps in front of them.
"Everything's wrong, Lex!" I felt the tears start to build in my eyes. "I-I can't take this anymore."
"Take what, baby." He asked me softly, moving down a step.
"Everything! The couple are in there, being a cute and couple-like. I can't handle it anymore."
"Then tell them to stop! It isn't that easy."
"Why not?"
"Why not?! I want to be able to do everything that they're in there doing, Alex. I want to hold your hand, cuddle with you. I want to kiss you like you're the most important thing in the world. I want you to look at me with that same stupid 'I'm crazy in love' look that Jack always gives Carson. I want to be able to call you a stupid nick-name out loud and have everyone gush at how sickingly cute we are. I want a perfect relationship like Cars and Jack have. I want you to be able to place kisses on my forehead like I know you love to do. I want to fucking shout how much I love you.." I trailed of, huffing from nearly yelling everything at Alex all at once. He didn't say anyting, but instead his grabbed my head in his hands, and he brought my face closer to his.
"I love you, Landon. I love you so much." He stated.
"I love you too," My voice cracked as the tears continued to pour out from my eyes. He smiled brightly at me before pressing his lips to mine. I gripped his waist, pulling him closer until our bodies were pushed against one another. His hands tangled themselves into my hair, and his tongue entered my mouth, and we made out for a minute or two before I had to pull back, due to the lack of breath. I started to catch my breahting as I stared at him.
"Landon, I want all of those things that you want. I want to be with you more than I've ever wanted to be with anyone." He stated kissing me again.
"Oh my God."
Both of our heads snapped in the direction of the door.
There Carson stood with the most shocked expession I've ever seen on her face.
"Cars..."
"Jack was right...you two are together?" She said, sounding very unsure. I bit my lip and stole a quick glance at Alex. He looked down at me. He looked scared, much how I felt. "And you hid it from me? Really, Landon?! Gees. No wonder why you two have been acting insane over the past month." She said before she turned around to leave. She quickly turned back around. "By the way, my relationship with Jack is far from perfect.....and I happen to love this stupid nick-name for me."
And with that, she turned around and walked back into the house.
"You know..." Alex trailed off, lacing our fingers together. "We could just...come out?"
I bit my bottom lip.
"Do you think we should? It's the night before you guys leave for tour? Shouldn't we just wait until you guys get back?"
Alex nodded before kissing me softly again.
"I love you."
"And I, Landon Owens...love you." I smiled and blushed slightly.
I really did love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa...Landon's got some heavy feelings here.....

Thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie