Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Carson's Confession

CARSON

"Are you okay?"
"hmm?" I hummed, looking over at Jack.
"Are you okay?" He repeated.
I nodded and looked in the direction that Landon and then Alex disappeared to.
"I'm going to go check up on them."
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Jack asked me, looking into my eyes.
I laughed.
"I'm sure." I replied before I kissed Jack's lips softly. I stood up from the love seat, catching Kendra and Kara's attention. "I'm going to go get them,"
"Okay." Rian mumbled.
I walked away from the living room, and toward the front door. I walked outside in the middle of their argument.
"Everything! The couple are in there, being a cute and couple-like. I can't handle it anymore."
"Then tell them to stop!" Alex yelled back at her.
"It isn't that easy."
"Why not?"
"Why not?! I want to be able to do everything that they're in there doing, Alex. I want to hold your hand, cuddle with you. I want to kiss you like you're the most important thing in the world. I want you to look at me with that same stupid 'I'm crazy in love' look that Jack always gives Carson. I want to be able to call you a stupid nick-name out loud and have everyone gush at how sickingly cute we are. I want a perfect relationship like Cars and Jack have. I want you to be able to place kisses on my forehead like I know you love to do. I want to fucking shout how much I love you.." Landon retorted, nearly out of breath.
My eyes grew wide as I stared at the two of them. Alex and Landon arguing about couples? She wants to hold his hand and cuddle in public? With Alex of all people? I don't understand any of this.
"I love you, Landon. I love you so much." He stated.
"I love you too," She replied.
Then they were making out with each other. I sat and watched them, trying to even get used to the idea of them being together. But here they were, proclaiming their love for each other. How could I not notice the way that they looked at each other? Jack pointed it out thousands of times. He always proclaimed that they were fucking each other. I kind of thought that they were messing around, but I had no idea that they were in love. I studied them for a moment longer. Landon had legit tears pouring down her cheeks, marking trails of black down them. Alex seemed to care about her too. He wasn't lying when he said that he loved her.
"Landon, I want all of those things that you want. I want to be with you more than I've ever wanted to be with anyone."
"Oh my God." I gasped out loud, finally realizing everything. I didn't mean to say it out loud. It just slipped out.
"Cars..." Landon said, trailing off.
"Jack was right...you two are together?" I asked. I felt like I ruined everything with them in this romantic moment "And you hid it from me? Really, Landon?! Gees. No wonder why you two have been acting insane over the past month." I replied before I turned around to leave. Me and Jack having a perfect realtionship? Psst. "By the way, my relationship with Jack is far from perfect.....and I happen to love this stupid nick-name for me."
I giggled to myself as I entered the house again. I walked right into the living room, and I sat down beside Jack. I wrapped my arms around the lanky boy's neck and I kissed him passionately. Jack laughed when we pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.
"Jackie?"
"Yes?"
"I love you," I whispered, looking into his brown eyes.
He smiled widely before pressing his lips to mine again.
"I love you too." He replied.
We pulled apart and turned toward the rest of our friends.
"Where are Landon and Alex?"
"They're still outside. I think they'll be in here in a minute or so." I explained.
They nodded and went back to the movie.
"Do you believe me that they're fucking each other yet?" Jack asked, pressing his lips against my ear.
I huffed.
"They're so much more than that." I huffed.
"What?" Jack asked, pulling back to look at me.
"They're so in love with each other and it isn't even funny."
"And you know this how?" Jack asked, a small smile gracing his lips.
"He looks at her the same way you look at me." I whispered back. "He told her that he loved her. She loves him back, Jacky. They're....they're madly in love."
"Not as much as I'm in love with you," He stated, kissing me again.
I laughed against his lips.
"We would give them a run for their money."
"That's very true." Jack laughed, kissing me again and again.
"Oh my God!" Zack stated, throwing a pillow at our heads. "Stop kissing. Dammit."
"Sorry," I blushed, cuddling into Jack more. "I love him too much."
"That part's obvious." Rian stated, rolling his eyes.
Kara playfully slapped his chest.
"Be nice, Ri."
"Yes, baby." He laughed, bending down to kiss his girlfriend.
"Get a room," A voice bellowed playfully.
We all looked up to see Landon and Alex walking into the living room. My eyes flashed to their hands, seeing that they were seperated. I guess they weren't exactly ready to come out as a couple.
"Shut it, Gaskank." Rian stated, making the rest of us laugh. Landon rolled her eyes but I caught the thankful glance she sent Alex. He nodded in return. Before the two of them sat down and everyone returned to the movie. My eyes swept over to Alex and Landon. He kept placing secret kisses on her forehead and she would blush. It was the cutest thing ever.
"Do you see that?" I whispered to Jack.
He looked at me but followed my eyes over toward the secret couple.
"Awe." He muttered, not loud enough for anyone but me to hear. "She's blushing. You do that when I do that to you too you know."
"I do." I blushed.
After the movie, Jack, Alex, Landon, and I all got back into Alex's car. We said our goodbyes before he took off.
"Okay...how long?" I asked out loud.
No point in hiding it."
"Umm....." Alex laughed nervously, stealing a glance at Jack.
"Dude, I already know." Jack laughed. "You know that."

Landon laughed.
"Pretty much since we got to Baltimore."
"That long?"
"Yeah," Alex nodded with a goofy grin on his face. "We've only been official for like a month or so...right, Butterfly?"
"Right, babe." Landon giggled, smiling back at him.
I shook my head.
"It's too weird. You guys like hated each other for the past couple of years....now you're in love?" I asked out loud. "I'm like mind blown here."
"It's not that big of a concept." Alex laughed, rolling his eyes.
Yeah....this is really strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee. Loveee :) <3

Thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie