Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Homecoming

LANDON

“Will you calm your shit?” I asked Carson, laughing. “It’s just rain.”
“I don’t want to get my hair wet.” She whined. “And I certainly don’t want to go into some tattoo place with you again,”
I rolled my eyes.
“Calm down, Cars.” I giggled. “It’s not that bad.”
“Oh yeah, inking up your skin isn’t that bad.” She rolled her eyes.
“Carson...” I sighed. “Just...have a positive attitude, okay? I love you and all, but you’re being sort of sour today.”
“I’m sorry, okay? I just want you to make sure that you know what you’re doing first.”
“I know what I’m doing.” I chuckled. “Come on...this is my fourth tattoo. You can breathe.”
“Fine,” My sister answered shortly before we walked into the same tattoo parlor where I got my first two tattoos. Like a good sister, Carson stayed silent and held my hand while the artist inked up my skin. My collar bone was getting an assortment of music notes on my right side. I was excited for it to be done so I could show my mom. She actually had the same tattoo, but it was on her left collar bone. It was something that really connected us together even more. To me, it was symbolic, and it meant something, but Carson didn’t exactly get that. She was so indecisive that if she got a tattoo, she would want to change it the very next week, unlike me.
“Let’s get that wrapped up, and then you can go.” He told me once the buzzing stopped.
“Thank you,” I smiled while his disappeared. Carson looked over at it. “So...how does it look?”
“I actually like it.” She commented. “You’ll get to see it in a minute, right?”
I shrugged.
“Yeah,” I replied.
Ted, the artist, wrapped up my collar bone, and Carson helped me put my sweat shirt back on slowly.
“Are you sure that you’re okay?”
I smiled.
“I’m fine.” I admitted. “Of course it’s going to be a little sore, but it’s nothing that I can’t handle.”
“I just...I don’t get it.” She laughed. After I paid, we walked back out of the parlor. At the same time, we opened up our umbrellas.
“I hate that it’s raining.” I pouted.
“At least it’s not snowing.” Carson commented. “I can’t wait until they get home.”
“Only a few more hours and they will be,” I laughed. Carson and I found our way to Alex’s car, and we quickly slipped inside. “Dammit, it’s pouring.”
“Thanks for the update.” Carson stated sarcastically. “December is too cold. Why can’t it be summer again?”
“You should try getting suspended for two months. The time goes by faster than you think,” I stated playfully.
“I thought you were going to get killed the day you came back.” Carson laughed. “Mel wouldn’t stop running her mouth about you the entire time,”
“She didn’t say anything about you, did she?” I questioned, stealing a glance at my twin as I drove.
“Oh please, like she would do that again. You gave her a broken nose. She’s not so stupid as to provoke you again.”
“Bitch better not be.” I laughed. “Jack called you back right?”
“Yeah,” She laughed. “I called him during an interview of something like that.”
“Way to go, Cars.”
“I try,” She giggled. I shook my head and drove a little over the speed limit. I was trying to get to Baltimore a little bit faster than normal. I honestly couldn’t wait until Alex got home. I missed my boyfriend more than I’ve missed anyone in my life. That scared the shit out of me, but I honestly did. He means a lot. I haven’t talked to him in a little over a week, due to the fact that he broke his phone while they were on tour. He can be a dumbass sometimes, but I still loved him anyway. “Almost there!”
“I see this,” I laughed.
“They’re here! Holy fuck, Landon! They got home early!” Carson stated, bouncing in her seat. “Do you think that Jack will like my new hair?”
“I’m sure he will love it,” I chuckled. “It’s not that big of a change.” I said, looking at the darker layer of a brown/black under the blonde’s hair.
“Maybe to you,” She stated, sticking out her tongue. I stopped the car, and before I could ever say anything else, Carson was out of her seat. I laughed as I watched my twin sprint up the stairs under the umbrella and on the porch. I looked around the drive way, seeing that my mom and Peter’s car was gone. I took in a silent breath, and grabbed my umbrella. As quickly as I could, I got out of the car, and locked his car. My heart pounded in my chest as I walked up the stairs and into the warmer house. Seeing both Carson’s umbrella and her rain boots, I giggled and took my own off. Laughter came from the living room, where I assumed that everyone was. I basically ran, getting just as excited as Carson was. When I turned the corner, I saw that she was already wrapped up in Jack’s arms. They were sharing a sweet kiss together with the biggest smiles on their faces. I looked closer and saw Kara with Rian, Kendra with Matt, and Zack and Alex sitting side by side. The boys were back.
“Alex!” I stated. I was excited that my boyfriend was really home.
Alex turned around toward my voice. His smile grew widely and he stood up. In two quick strides, we were wrapped in each other’s arms. I buried my head into his chest while he rested his head beside mine.
“God, I really fucking missed you,”
“I missed you too,” I whispered. I pulled back slightly, and looked up at him. “I really want to kiss you right now,”
“Why don’t you?”
“In front of people?”
“Rian, Zack, and Matt already know.”
“How?” I asked, feeling confused.
“Jack has a loud fucking mouth and they overheard us talking about it.” Alex explained in a hushed voice. “Now kiss me,”
I bit my bottom lip for a moment before I was standing on my toes, and pressing our lips together. Everything was perfect, except for that stinging on my shoulder.
“Oh my God. What are they doing?”
I giggled and pulled away from our sweet kiss. I looked over at Kendra, who had asked. Kara looked really confused, but she was smiling. The guys didn’t think anything about it.
“I was attempting to kiss my girlfriend out in the public.” Alex stated, laughing. “Is that okay with you?”
“Um....” Kendra trailed off, looking around for someone else to say something. “This is weird.”
I smiled and shrugged.
“I’ve gotten used to it.” I admitted.
Alex rolled his eyes before he kissed me softly again.
“I missed you, Butterfly.”
“I missed you too,” I replied.
“I love you,” Alex chuckled, holding me around the waist.
“I love you, too.” I smiled. “But careful with my shoulder.”
“Did you hurt yourself?” Alex asked, pulling away and griping my shoulders. “Are you going to have to go to the doctor?”
I winced, but laughed.
“No, stupid...I just got a tattoo.”
“Oh.” Alex laughed, dropping his arms from my shoulders. “Can I see?”
I smiled and nodded.
“Carson can you help me?” I asked.
My sister nodded and then she let go of Jack. Slowly she helped me out of the sweat shirt, showing my Rolling Stones tank top. I pulled down my strap the best I could to reveal the new ink.
“Damn.” Alex chuckled. “I like it.”
“Thank you,” I smiled.
“Guess what,” Alex stated.
“What?” I laughed.
“We match.” He stated, unzipping his shirt to show that he had a stones shirt on too.
I laughed and shook my head.
“Great minds think alike.” I stated before we moved to actually sit down in the living room. “Where are the rents?” I asked.
“Out getting pizza,” Matt replied. “A little birdie told us that you got suspended for two months?”
“I got into a fight and broke Mel’s nose.” I shrugged.
“Badass,” Zack stated.
I laughed and nodded.
“She deserved it.” I stated. “She was throwing a bitch fit because Ace dumped her sorry ass in front of everyone.” I explained.
“And you came into this because?” Alex asked me carefully.
“I was walking to the lunch food line like a normal person. Say what you want about their food, but they make some fucking awesome chocolate chip cookies. Anyway, I was just walking and then Mel was yelling, then she started to yell at me.”
“About what?” Rian chuckled.
“She needed someone to blame and Landon was the closest person she could,” Kara shrugged. “But Landon was pretty chill about it until Mel brought Carson into it,”
“Thus why she got a broken nose,” I stated proudly. “I swear, she had it coming to her.”
“I’m proud.” Alex stated, hugging me tightly around the waist. He placed his lips softly against mine before letting go of me. His hand slowly found mine and laced them together before we walked over to the couch to sit down. Alex sat down first, pulling me down on his lap quickly after that.
“So what about you guys? What have you been up too?” I asked them, playing with Alex’s hands.
“Tour, but it was fucking rad!” Jack nearly yelled. “I had the best time ever!”
“I think we all did, Jack.” Rian rolled his eyes. “These two are insane to tour with. I hope you girls know that.”
“I wouldn’t expect it any different.”
“Well...we missed you here.” Kendra was the first to say. “It’s kind of boring without the four of you.”
“We should have a party!” Alex stated.
“Dude, I’m still hung over from last night. Can we please take a rain check on that one? I just want a nice, chill, pizza night.” Zack stated. “It’s chill time,” He added.
I giggled and nodded.
“I like that idea much better than a lame ass party.”
“Who are you and what have you done with my slutty girlfriend?!” Alex nearly yelled.
I shook my head and swatted his leg. Alex whimpered in return.
“You don’t really get to go out a lot when you’re condemned to your room for two months.”
“And oddly enough, she didn’t even try to sneak out. It was entertaining to say the least.” Carson said from under Jack’s arm on the other couch. “I was impressed.”
Alex pressed a soft kiss on my left shoulder.
“I’m proud,” He added to her statement.
I felt my cheeks blush. I really missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! A new chapter. I typed this up on my friend Karma's computer because I didn't start the chapter yet so I was totally able to just do a full chapter.

Thanks for reading! :D

xoxo Rae Marie.