Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Carbs

Carson

"I'm never speaking to my mother again."
Jack smiled goofily at me.
"Awee, come on, Carson! I'm not that bad."
"Offf course you aren't,"
"You've been whining for ten minutes straight. I thought Landon was the whiner?"
"She is!" I snapped, glaring at the adorable boy beside me.
"And you're the bitch."
"Damn straight." I crossed my arms over my chest as we walked through the mall. "I've never been to one of these damn things in my entire life. How do you even know where to start?"
"There's no official starting place, Carson." He rolled his eyes dramatically. "You just gotta point and go."
"Andddd you're useless."
"Thanks a bunch," He slightly pouted.
I've never seen such a tall guy act like such a little kid.
"No problem?"
"Carsonnnnnnn,"
"What?!" I snapped.
"Hold my hand?" He asked, batting his eyelashes.
"What's wrong with your eyes? Do you have some kind of twitching problem?"
He stopped and glared at me.
"Just hold my fucking hand!"
"Why? Ew. No."
"Pleaseeee? Some dude is checking me out and it's kind of weird."
I raised a perfectly scuplted eyebrow at him.
"I thought you were into that kind of thing."
"Not from him! I went to high school with that freak."
"Not your type of guy Jack?"
"He's not Alex."
"Pardon?"
"Dude, I'm only bisexual for Alex. Other guys it just doesn't work."
"And you're odd."
"We've established this a thousand times already. I don't care. Now hold my hand."
"Ugh! Fineeee!" I groaned, looking away and offering my hand to him. I felt his warm fingers weave their way through mine and his soft palm press to my own. It was inviting.
"Thanks sweet potato."
"Per chance, did your mother drop you on your head?"
"She swears that she didn't but my sister believes so."
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah...her name's May. She's great!"
"Odd." I shook my head. "Where to first, Jack?"
"PAC SUN!!"
I groaned.
"No need to yell. I'm right here,"
Jack ignored me and tugged me along by his side and into some surfer store. Personally, it was cute but I wouldn't be caught dead in the super tight jeans they had. Just no. Never. But I did find a couple of cute tank tops and necklaces. I live for jewelry. I shopped alone while Jack tried on girl's skinny jeans in the dressing room. At least the leach isn't attacted to me right now, right? Right.
"Carson, are you ready?" Jack asked, looking at me.
"Sure....." I trailed off. I walked over toward the check out and his hand was intertwined with mine again. It took all I had not to scoff. This kid is irratating the hell out of me.
"New girlfriend?"
Jack smiled and nodded.
"This lovely lady is Carson. She's shy so she won't say much."
I looked at Jack.
What in the hell?
Me? Shy?
"Tough break-up?"
"Definitely," Jack nodded. "But worth it, I guess?"
"Well have a nice day, you two love birds,"
"We will!" Jack called behind him as we left the store. "That was fun."
"I'm shy? Since when?"
"Since you started being my fake girlfriend."
"Jack I am so not doing your dirty work for you,"
"It's just one fucking trip to the mall. Don't get your designer panties in a twist." He lead the way to another store. "Let's go to Delia's."
"Okay..." I nodded. We walked in and I felt better. I bought a ton of dresses, skirts, shorts, and a few pair of shoes. I paid for my clothes as Jack waited patiently. When we walked out of the store, I noticed that his stomached growled.
"I'm starving. Let's go get some food."
"Where at?"
"Sabarro!"
"Gross!"
"Gross?" Jack furrowed his brows.
"That's a lot of grease and carbs, Jack."
"So? You're a freaking tooth pick. Please don't be so freaking picky."
"This is all so new to me! Why wouldn't I be picky!"
"Shut your face and enjoy the damn pizza, okay? I'm going to go order for us, you stay seated."
"Why?"
"Because these people would steal our table. Just wait?" He asked, pulling out the cutest pout and puppy dog eyes I had ever seen.
"Okay, Jack." I finally agreed.
Jack smiled and galloped off toward the line. I watched as he order our pizza's when chairs were pulled out in front of me. I turned my attention toward the sound. Landon sat right across from me with a bag with Subway written on it.
"Um...hi." I laughed, looking at my sister. "What are you guy up too?"
"Shopping."
"Pissing people off," Alex replied. "It's not to fun as far. Where's Jack Attack?"
"Getting Sabarro," I rolled my eyes.
"Bet you're stoked for that...." He trailed off.
"I am so exciteddddd....."
"Of course you are." Landon rolled her eyes. "Alex, go get me a fucking napkin,"
"Why can't you get it yourself?"
"Because I am with holding your credit card. Now move your ass."
"Bitch," He mumbled, standing up and walking toward Jack.
"I saw you and Jack holding hands. Spill Cars."
"Nothing happened!"
"Then why are you so defensive?" Landon asked, raising her eyebrows at me.
"I am not defensive!"
"Then why were you holding his hand?"
"Oh....that?" I asked, looking over at the black-haired girl in front of me. "Yeah...well he sort of forced me into holding his hand."
"Forced?"
"Jack's crazy?" It came out more of an unsure question as opposed to a statement that was true.
"Whatever," She laughed. Alex reached the table with Jack.
"Here is your wonderful plate of carby goodness."
"Thanks Jack. Thanks a ton."
"No problem. Cars."
Landon giggled.
"Let's get a move on, Alexander. We've got curfew."
"Ugh! I fucking hate being grounded!"
"Dude, you're 18. Move out already?"
"Why would I do a dumbass thing like that, Jack? I mean, I get free food, free electric, running water, and Pam does my laundry for me. I have the life."
"Not to mention you're in a kick ass band." Jack pointed out.
"That to, bro!" Alex laughed. "Anyway, I have to get home before the criminal decides to get us into trouble."
"Landon, did you pick pocket his credit card?" I asked, putting the pieces together."
"Um...no? Come on, Lex. Daylight's wasting," She stood up quickly with her food and they quickly left the area. I looked to my left to see that Jack sat down.
"Should I be terrified to eat this?"
"Only if you're scared of cheese."
"What if I am?"
"Then you are royaly screwed."
I nodded my head and took a bite of the pizza.
"This is the shit!" I stated, taking another bite.
"Jack Attack scores!" Jack yelled, throwing his arms into the air.
"Whatever, loser."
I ate my pizza and playfully joked with Jack.
I enjoyed the cute and flirty smiles he would send my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehe Jack's loosening up Carson....
^^ that sounds dirty ;)

Help from Val to getting this one started! :D

Comment!

- Rae <3