Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Give Jack A Chance?

Carson

I don't like Jack. I CAN'T like Jack. It's physically impossible. He may be adorable, but he's to weird for my liking. Way to fucking weird.
So why am I always thinking about him and how much he annoys me? It's like I can't do anything without Jack being on my mind. That's insane. He's childish.
"Carson, are you alright?"
Who asked me that?
"Huh?" I snapped out of my daze and looked back at the person in front of me. I was dead set on snapping at someone, but then I just realized that it was Rian. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Of course, that didn't stop me from being a bitch to him. Nice people just erk me sometimes. It's nothing personal, just...how I am.
"Are you even drunk yet?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.
"She hasn't even picked up a drink," Zack explained for me. "No one is here,"
"Zack, there are dozens of people here," I rolled my eyes.
"Well Alex, Jack, and Landon are missing. It's not the same," He pouted, drinking some more from his red cup.
"Go dance with someone," Rian rolled his eyes.
"Fine. I'm going to go find Kara."
"She's on family vacation, Zack."
"Mother fuckin'..,"
The rest of the words that flowed from his mouth were unable to be heard.
"I heard about what happened today..."
My head snapped back to Rian.
"From Jack?"
"No, Landon actually."
"Bitch," I groaned. "Seriously, it's like she's a completely different person. It's only been two days for pete's sake!"
"Maybe she's just enjoying life a little more than you are, Carson," Rian said. "Landon is still one of the biggest bitches ever, but at least she's putting up with people. She's even putting up with Alex. And we all know what kind of job that takes a lot of the time."
"Make your point, Rian."
"Be nice to Jack."
"Why?"
"Because his ex is your step-brother, and he's a sweet kid. He may be weird, but he has a good heart. You could seriously give him a chance. He's not bad."
"...Give Jack a chance? What does that mean?"
Rian smirked at me slightly.
"Figure it out, Carson. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to go off and drink. You could seriously follow my example."
"O-okay..." I nodded my head as Rian stood up. Jack walked into the kitchen, and looked at the two of us. The guys said their hellos, and Rian turned back to me.
"Remember what I said, okay? Take me seriously."
"I-okay." Rian smirked and then he left Jack and I alone in the kitchen. "Talkkkkk about tension," Jack didn't crack a smile, or even look at me. He searched for some drinks and started to mix contents into a cup. "Are you making a Jack Attack?"
"Yeah..." He sighed at the end of the statement.
"I'm sorry, Jack."
He turned around and looked at me.
"What are you sorry for exactly, Carson?"
"Um...I..."
"That's what I thought."
"I'm sorry for making you cry."
"And?"
"Yelling at you for no good reason. You didn't deserve those mean words I said to you,"
Jack shook his head.
"Fine."
"Jack, please look at me," I begged slightly.
"Why should I, Carson? You pratically told me that you hated me."
I felt more than guilty.
"Jack...I don't hate you. You annoy me, but I don't hate you."
"Say it,"
"Excuse me?" I asked him.
Jack sighed again and turned toward me.
"Say that you're sorry for the words you said."
I nodded my head and bit the inside of my cheek.
"Jack, I'm sorry for saying that you're stupid and that no one wants to be with you. I'm sorry for bringing up Alex and saying that he was stupid for ever dating you,"
A smile slowly found it's way to Jack's lips.
"S'okay. You want a Jack Attack?"
I nodded my head up and down.
"Yes sir, I do," I admitted before Jack started to mix my own drink. "What happened after I went upstairs."
"Well Alex got me ice-cream and we watched Home Alone. Then after the movie we finally talked everything out. We're getting back to normal, actually."
"That's good," I nodded, only slightly caring what he was saying.
Rian never said I had to care. He just said that I had to give Jack a chance.
That's what I'm trying my best to do right now.
"Yeah, so I guess I'm saying thanks in a way?"
"I guess." I shrugged, finishing off the Jack Attack. "Can you make me another one of these?"
"Coming right up," He stated, fixing me another cup of the toxic mixture. "You start school in two weeks, right?"
"Yeah, I do."
"Great. That means I've got two weeks with my new best friend."
"New best friend?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at Jack.
"Yeah, and her name is Carson Owens. She's a complete stuck up bitch," He playfully joked before handing me the drink.
"Thanksssss Jack Attack."
"That's the drink's name, Cars...not mine."
"Well you call me Cars, so I'm calling you Jack Attack." I decided. "Come dance with me. I wanna get wild."
"Fine by me, Cars." He laughed and we made our way to the made up dance floor with the other grinding teenagers. We danced for a while, and only took breaks to get more drinks. Most of the time, Jack brought back his special made drinks, but once we got to sloppy, so did his drinks. Then he started bringing back regular beer.
"Come play strip beer pong with me!" Jack announced over the music.
"Strip beer pong?"
"Yeah, it's totally fun! If I make it, you drink AND strip!"
"Do we have teams?!"
"Sure!" He yelled. "I'll go get two more people. Gooo set up."
I nodded my head and went to the beer pong table, seeing that the cups and such were already sat up. I smirked to myself and waited until Jack came back with a guy and a girl.
"I'm Kendra."
"Carson," I replied, shaking her hand.
"This is Matt!" Jack stated, throwing his skinny arms over his shoulders. "Let these fucking games begin!"
"Okay...here goes nothing." I stated, tossing the ball and completely missing.
"Time to strip and drink!" Jack announced.
I hate beer pong.
I drank the beer and then I removed my shoes.
"That's not techonally an clothing item..." Matt pouted.
"It fucking counts!" Kendra laughed. "Just go Barakat."
"Fine!" Jack stated, tossing the ball and landing it in the cup in front of me.
"Fuck." I groaned, drinking and then taking off my shorts.
I'm sure to be naked by my next two terms. That's how terrible I am.
Soon enough, Kendra and Matt got to hot and disappeared upstairs, leaving Jack and myself half naked playing beer pong in some person's living room.
"You probably shouldn't have agreed to this..." Jack laughed drunkingly.
"Shutttt ifff."
"Neverrrrr." Jack slurred back. "Come on, let's go upstairs."
"Why??"
"I gots a surpriseeeee for you," He stated heading toward the upstairs. I dumbly followed the skunk haired boy, earing cat calls from fellow party goers.
"Jack, I don't wanna walkkkk." I complained.
"Shut up, Carsssss."
"Fooker."
"That's not a word!" He laughed before opening a empty bedroom door. We walked inside and he shut and locked a door. I turned around, ready to say something when I felt his lips attacking mine. To say that I didn't care was an understatment. I was even more excited than Jack was when I felt our lips pressing together.

<3

The light from the blinds made it impossible for me to open my eyes. I was laying in a bed, but to who it belonged to, I had no idea. I don't think I want to know either. I felt my lack of clothing, revealing that I was in fact wearing my birthday suite. Alarmed, I sat up, covering my body with the sheets. What happened to me? Well obviously I lost my virginity, but to who does it belong to now? I did wake up alone, afterall. I picked up my undergarmets, slipping them on. Where did my clothes go? I don't even remember anything after I started drinking with Jack.
I made my way down the stairs, and found myself standing near a table. I looked around, and saw that my clothes were in a messy pile beside of it. I quickly slipped on my clothes, and found my phone still stuck in my shorts pocket. No one had bothered to call or text me all night, but at least it was still alive. I searched a few more places, looking for people I knew. I stumbled into the kitchen, finding Rian, Jack, Zack, a girl and a boy standing there with them.
"Sleeping Beauty awakes!" Rian lightly joked. "How are you feeling champ?"
"Like a slob." I admitted. "I am in desperate need of a shower."
"I'll take you home,"
"Thanks, Jack." I forced my smile, but I found myself still worrying about who I had slept with last night.
"I'm Matt and this is my girlfriend, Kendra. You probably don't remember us from last night. You were pretty hammered,"
I blushed but waved at them anyway.
"Nice to meet you, but I really have to get going. I just want my shower."
"I would say that you could use my guest shower, but you probably won't fill comfortable with that." He laughed.
"Probably not," I nodded in agreement.
"Are you ready to go, Cars?"
"Yeah. I'll see you guys later," I mumbled as I followed Jack out of Matt's house. "How was your night?" I asked Jack once we got into this car.
He started driving toward my new house.
"Ridiculously funny. You were cracking me up" Jack laughed. "What about yours?" He stole a glance at me.
"Honestly, I don't remember." I admitted. "Could you fill me in?"
"Ohhh...um...well we danced until we couldn't walk straight. Then we played strip beer pong with Kendra and Matt."
"Strip beer pong? That would explain why my clothes were downstairs."
"Yeah," He chuckled.
"Do you know if I went upstairs with anyone? I woke up alone and it's been freaking me the fuck out. I can't even remember past dancing."
Jack looked at my sadly for a moment before he returned his eyes to the road.
"Um...no...sorry. I didn't pay attention,"
"Shit." I sighed, resting my head against the headrest. "This get's out to no one, okay? Especially to Landon."
"But she's your twin..."
"So? I said that I don't want her to know, Jack."
"Fine..." He trailed off. "Rian told me that her and Alex showed up sometime last night while we were off being stupid."
"They did? I don't remember."
"Duh, you can even remember losing epically to me in beer pong."
"My sister is the champ at beer pong, not me."
"Then what are you the champ at?"
"Poker." I smirked. "I would play against you, but the odds wouldn't be fair."
"Your faith in me is seriously surprising."
I laughed.
"Can I shower and then we just hang out? I really don't feel like staying at home nursing a hangover. I just really want to get some fresh air."
"Sure thing, Cars." He sighed.
Jack almost sounded sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the new suscribers!!! :D

Please comment!

- Rae <3