Stuck Here

Chapter Two

I opened the door violently and closed it so I couldn’t hear anything from downstairs. I turned on the light, took a look around and sat down taking big breaths of air. As I was looking around, I saw that strangely enough, the three boxes with my belongings were sitting in the corner. Then I noticed a small box was sitting right beside the rest of the boxes, it was orange with purple sticker stars and green squiggles. “Emma” it was labeled in black, way different than the rest of the box decoration. Who’s Emma? I wondered as I was staring at the box, thinking if I knew any Emma’s but I only came up with a really ugly girl that used to be in my old school, Emma Martin. She was very gross, ugly, and nosey. I couldn’t stand her, worst was that she liked me! Imagine that, she said it plain in my face!
“Your back,” Some body said, I looked around and saw nobody.
“Who’s there?” I asked still looking around, only me and the boxes.
“I see you found the box,” Said the voice, I thought I’d heard it before. It was smooth, commanding, yet innocent as it could get. “Open it.” I don’t know why but I did. I went through the top of the box, through the colored paper that looked as if it were pulled out of a trash bin. There were some letters, papers, pictures, and a cell phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure where I was going with this besides the ending to it. If it's horrible say so so I can go smack my twelve/eleven year-old self and fix it.