Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH. 10

Nick's POV
I glared at Joe as Bella clung to Staci. My heart stung knowing Staci probably won't respond to Bella.
"Mommy I missed you!"- Bella exclaimed.
Staci looked down at her with a confused look.
"Mommy?"- Bella cried. Staci, like always said nothing. Tears stung in my eyes as I watched in shock.
"Nick I'm sorry. Bella really wanted..."
"Save it Joe!"- I snapped. "Like I said this would only hurt her!"
"Daddy!?"- Bella whimpered.
"Come on Bells. Mommy is still too sick."- I tried to explain as I reached for her.
"No daddy! I want to stay!"
"Isabella! You do not yell at me."- I said sternly as I picked her up. She just cried and screamed even more as I starting walking out the door past Joe.
"Bella."
I turned around and realized Staci just said Bella. Confused as hell I set Bella down before she ran over to Staci.
"Bells."- Staci croaked as she hugged her.
Joe and I looked at one another not sure what to do.
"Mommy I missed you!"
"Oh baby I missed you too."- She cried. "I'm so sorry!"
"Are you as confused as I am?"- Joe asked me.
A nod was all I could manage as I watched in awe. They cried together and after what seemed forever Staci looked over to me. I was so angry but relieved. I don't understand what made her come back into reality but I also don't get how she slipped away from us in the first place. As she gave me a half smile I stormed out of the room to get a doctor with Joe on my tail. I'm so confused.

Staci's POV
I'm not quite sure what's been happening. I feel like my mind was trying to heal itself and that's why I slipped away. I never wanted to hurt Bella and Nick but I ran away to save them. I thought it was the only way. But I'll I've done is cause problems.
"Bella I'm so sorry."- I whispered again as I stroked her hair.
"It's ok just don't get sick again. I love you."- She smiled at me.
"How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter."
"I don't know but daddy asks me that too. Daddy missed you just as much as I did."
My heart stung. I hurt everyone so much because of these damn visions!
"Well I missed you guys more. I just hope..." Before I could finish a pissed off/hurt Nick walked in with Joe and a doctor.

------
The doctor had many questions for me and had no explanation for what happened. I told him I really don't know what happen in the last few month but he explained I'm 7 months pregnant and that the baby is fine. So Nick and Bella were right about me being pregnant. It's just weird to really see and take in the baby bump. But the doctor also said he wants to have a full mental exam before I can be released.
Joe and Bella had left to go get food but Nick was in the room the entire time and didn't say a word. He just stood in the corner pouting away. He looked tired. Mentally and physically. Once the doctor left I looked over to him and he just looked away.
"Nick I'm sorry."- I sighed. He just looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"I don't want to be mad at you."- He cried as my heart broke even more.
"Then don't be."
"I love you so much Staci."- He cried as he came over and hugged me tightly.
"I love you too."- I started crying. "I promise I will get better, I'm so sorry."
"Just don't ever leave us again."- He said before kissing my forehead.
"I won't. I swear. I know this is going to be hard for us with a new baby on the way but.."
"But we can do it for our family"- He smiled.
"I just want to say thank you and I love you so much."- I confessed.
"Thanks for what?"
"For not giving up. You could've gave up on me and Bella but you stood up and took care of her."
"I just love you guys so much. And now we have another part of our family to love."
"It's crazy to think I'm almost done with the pregnancy I don't know what really has gone on for several months."
"Staci don't worry about it. The only thing we need to worry about is making sure you're stable and what we are going to name our little boy." Nick smirked, obviously excited.
"A boy?" I smiled feeling him kick for the first time.
"Yes I begged them to tell me. Bella is excited for a little brother." He smiled once again. It was so great to see him so excited about having children. And I can't believe he was prepared to do it himself if he had to.
"Nick you are truly the most amazing person I have ever had in my life." I smiled before he kissed me tenderly.

-----------
Nick's POV 18 years later

"Dad can you tell me your favorite thing about mom and Bella?" Nick Jr. asked me.
"Are you trying to make me cry on your birthday?" I joked as I picked up some plates. We had all the family over for dinner to celebrate.
"No I just have been thinking about them a lot, and I'm kind of scared about myself..."
"Nicholas you shouldn't be stressing yourself out like this." I looked at him in shock. I didn't think he was worried about his health besides his diabetes.
"Dad how can you think that I don't worry about that happening to me!?" He glared at me. "Mom died when I was only 6 and then Bella died from the same thing 1 year later!"
"They had brain tumors...we have you checked every year...god Nicholas why did you bring this up!?" I yelled through my tears.
"Dad I didn't want to upset you...I just worry that I could have the same thing."
"You can't. You are all I have left. You are my world, and I'm sorry for yelling at you." I growled, mad at myself. It's been really hard since I lost Staci and then Bella. It ripped my heart out. They both had massive brain tumors and treatment did nothing. I think the tumors are what caused the visions but if I tried to tell the doctors that they would probably lock me up. But I have raised Nick Jr. the best I could, and I really would be lost without him.
"It's ok dad. I just worry as I get older...I think I have been just thinking about it more because I miss them more on days like this."
"I know how you feel, and your 18th birthday is a big deal. I mean you don't know what I'd give to pick up Bells and have her sit on my shoulders again, and what I'd give to hug your mom just one more time." I sighed as I looked at him. He looked just like me except he had her eyes. I closed mine as I swallowed my pain.
"I'm really sorry I brought it up."
"Don't be. I'm sorry for acting selfish. Do you really want to know my favorite things or was this just a way to get a earlier doctors appointment?" I looked at him knowing his tricks.
"It because of both. But if it upsets you it's ok we don't have to do this."
I looked at him oddly there was something he wasn't telling me.
"What's with you? What aren't you telling me?"
"Well I was going to tell you tomorrow...but I'm valedictorian and I need some stuff for my speech."
"Are you serious?!? That's awesome! I'm so proud of you!" I smiled as I hugged him. "I guess you want to talk about them in your speech?"
He nodded. "Yeah, everything that has happened in my life has shaped me to the man I've become."
"Man? You just turned 18." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
"Anyways...I'm going to ignore that, but can you help me?" He smiled. "You have always been good with words."
"Well I'll start off with telling you that I loved when you and Bella would play your guitars together. You both learned to play around the age of 4. My favorite thing about her is that she would do anything to help you succeed at playing, she was like your mom were she'd put everyone above herself which was amazing to see at such a young age. She was a brave little girl and her smile could brighten anyone's day. Now your mother...I fell in love with her the second I saw her. She was the best decision I ever made. If I never followed my heart I would've never have has all those years with her and I would have never had the joy of being a father. I never really knew how to love until I met her. She was simply amazing. I was so broken when I met her and she literally saved my life. I would've committed suicide if it wasn't for her, so it is hard to say my favorite thing about either one of them but your mom's smile just made me feel save and loved. I really love what you said just a minute ago, that everything that happened in your life has shaped you to be who you are. I need to take and learn from that. I have been wondering why things have happened the way they have for years and years. But I would never be the musician or father that I am today without all the struggle I've been through."
"Wow dad I never knew that you almost committed suicide...I knew you said she saved you but I just thought you were lost in life."
"I was in a dark place and when we met we both had our guards up but we broke them down together." I smiled to myself while thinking of our first kiss.
My thoughts were interrupted my juniors phone ringing.
"Yeah babe dinner is done. I'm talking with my dad right now I'm going to see you tomorrow instead of tonight ok?" I heard him say to his girlfriend Sky.
"Nick don't change your plans. I'm ordering you to go out. She already missed dinner because of her job. Just go." I said sternly. Sky was great. I'm so happy he found someone to love, and if he's anything like me he already knows she's the one. They've been together for over 2 years now and it's the happiest I've seen him.
"Dad are you sure?"
"Go." I smiled.
"You're the best!" He smiled hugging me goodbye. And like that I was alone.
I walked up to my room and stared at a picture of Bella and Staci. Tears streamed down my face. It really has never gotten any easier.

Staci's POV
I woke up in tears as I stared at the four white padded walls. I wish I was dead. I wish that dream was partly true. I wish Bella, Nick Jr. and Nick were still alive and not dead because of me.
"Mrs. Jonas? Time to wake up and take your medicine." Nurse Helen squeezed as she came in.
"Don't call me that!" I screamed. I felt like my heart had been torn out again! As if having them die in a car crash all at the same time wasn't bad enough, my dreams haunt me!
"Look I've been dealing with you for the last seven years, I'm tired of one day being able to call you Mrs. Jonas and the next day not! It's not my fault you kill your entire family!" She yelled finally having enough of me.
"I did not kill them! They died in a crash!"
"You stabbed them all! You're crazy and have drove me crazy for seven years, I'm done!"
Before I could blink she was gone. I didn't kill them did I? Maybe that's why I'm in this hell hole...

--------

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard both Nick and I scream as we woke up.
"Are you ok?" He blurted.
I sighed out loud with tears in my eyes.
"I had a bad dream too."
"Nick....never mind." I cried as I turned over to hug him.
"I know babe. We know none of that crazy stuff will ever happen. We are happy, we have two beautiful children and another on the way." He smiled trying to calm me. We both have nightmares of what I thought could happen because of those visions.
"Nick thank you for sticking with me through everything. I love you." I smiled through my tears.
"Thank you for messing with fate, I love you too." He smirked before kissing my nose. As long as we have each other we will always be safe and happy.

FINALLY THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
No one will read this but I have had this story done for a long time and I just needed to finally end it! Sorry for spelling and grammar, I decided to get it off my old iPod touch before I lost it forever!