Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.3

Nick's POV 
I walked up stairs as tears fell down my cheeks, I took another swig of the bottle of vodka that I had taken from down stairs. I wanted to drink my pain away and I know the alcohol is horrible for my sugar, but I don't want to feel anything. When I saw myself in the hallway mirror I stopped in my tracks. I had already sucked down more then a quarter of the bottle and my eyes where blood shot. I looked so pale and brittle with tear stain all down my face. She broke me, I'll never be the same or as happy as I was. Why? What did I do to deserve this!? It makes no sense! I took another drink before I walked into our room. All our pictures were gone, she even took my favorite picture of Bella and me. I was holding her up over my face playing with her when she was just a few months old. Everyone loved that picture, it showed how happy I was to be a dad. Even wedding pictures were gone, if she left why would she want to take them? I set the bottle down and closed my eyes tightly as I placed my hands on the dresser for support. I tried to push the anger I felt inside away but I just wanted to hit something! I noticed our bed was unmade so I threw myself on the bed and let out a sob as my heart ached. As I sniffled I could smell her on the sheets. I felt more anger and hurt grow as I got back up. I took the sheet and threw it off the bed. Man. That felt good. Before I knew it the bed was stripped and I tossed the mattress across the room which hit a vase. I went over to the dresser where the vase fell off and I ripped out the drawers, then I knocked that over too. The anger and hurt wouldn't leave my body and I couldn't control what I broke or threw. All the sudden I found myself on the floor with the entire room flipped upside down. The bottle was empty and in the tight grasp of my hand, I felt a tear fall once more and I took the bottle and chucked it. The glass shattered and I could care less, I was too drunk to care. But I wasn't drunk enough to get her off my mind. I am broken.   

Staci's POV 
I finally let it all out, I cried and cried. I couldn't stop! As soon as I got off the plane I lost it. I feel worthless, heartless and broken. How could I do this? I should have never have tried to be happy! I knew I should've been locked away. I wish I could numb the pain, I've never been one to like alcohol so that's pointless. I should just kill myself, but I'm too scared to do that even though I know that would be what's best for everyone. I wish I could read Bella a bed time story, I wish I could spend all night making love to Nick! I crawled into my new bed, my hands clung to the sheet as I sobbed even more. I'm so done. I wish I was the only one who was in pain, but I know Nick probably hates me know and Bella eventually will. I know they're hurt and confused. I tried to write a note but I couldn't find the right words to explain everything so I tossed it into the trash. I just wish I could get them to understand I did this for them. It will help them in the long run. 

Nick's POV 
I woke up on cold title floor next to the toilet. I groaned as sat up. I could hear Joe almost screaming my name from down stairs. My head was throbbing too much for me to even get up. I looked up as the door flung opened and Joe flipped on the lights. 
"Nick!"- He growled. 
"Don't yell!"- I hissed as I stood up slowly. 
"What the fuck is wrong with you!? There's broken glass and your room is destroyed! Oh and you're obviously hung over! You're daughter is down stairs! You can't pull this shit Nicholas!"
I stayed silent; ashamed of myself. With how much I drank I could've put myself in a diabetic coma and then Bella would have no one. 
"I'm sorry for yelling but seriously Nick, Bella needs you."- Joe said as he look with remorse. 
"I know; god I'm such a fucking loser!"- I choked. 
"No you're not, go hop in the shower and I'll get Bella some lunch. I know you're in so much pain, but it will get easier."
"That's the thing Joe, I do t think it will ever get easier. She gave me life again, I'm missing part of me now."- I cried. 
"Isabella will be your life now. I promise you that you will be happy again."- He smiled before walking out. I looked in the mirror, I'm going to be strong. I'm going to be strong for my daughter, I will be happy...eventually.