Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.6

Staci's POV
"Excuse me miss?" I heard a familiar voice speak. I didn’t turn around because I knew the voice was Nick's. I felt a lump in my throat as I walked quickly away.
"Hey!"- He yelled as he ran in front of me. "Oh my god! Staci?!?"
"Don't do this Nick. You guys will be safe without me."- I cried before running away. I knew I had to get rid of myself to keep them alive. I don't know how he found me, but I have to get away. I started running as fast as I could think of as the rain fell harder and harder. It reminded me of the day I met and saved Nick; then it hit me. The bridge. I took every short cut I could think of. I don't want to hurt him more, but being gone will save him and Bella.
I turned around and it looks like I lost him. I slowed down to a jog as I felt a pain in my stomach. I know I've been eating a little more than normal and that I had food poisoning but I've never felt this sharp pain. I reached the edge of the bridge and leaned on it holding my stomach. I can't let this stop me. I jogged down to the middle of the bridge and took a deep breath before getting up on the edge. Tears strolled down my cheek as I realized I'll never see Bella again and I'll never kiss Nick's lips again. I felt another sharp pain as I looked in water, which was probably ice cold.
"Staci please don't!" I heard Nick cry. My heart ached even more as I glanced at him through the rain.
"How did you even find me?"- I choked.
"Does it really matter? I'm here now. Please come down. You don't want to do this. Think of what Bella will go through."
"Nick I had a vision of her almost getting hit by a car! I know if I wasn't around that wouldn't happen!"- I cried.
"You don't know that! You saved me! Look we can get help for this! Please come down! I love you, Bella loves you and I love the baby you're carrying."- He choked.
"What?"- I asked confused.
"Staci please come down, you're making me nervous!"
I sighed as he held out his hand. I unwilling took it and he helped me down. He pulled me into a strong hug before kissing me softly.
"You think I'm pregnant?"- I cried as I stepped back.
"Don't freak out but Bella had a vision of today and..."
"What?!"- I interrupted. "She has them too?"- I sobbed gasping for air.
"Staci calm down!"- Nick said grabbing my hands.
"She can't Nick!"- I cried as I tore my hands away from his.
"Her vision saved your life and our new baby's! Hers maybe for good! Please come home with me and will work on this as a family."
"I just can't Nick..."
Nick’s POV
She can’t? SHE CAN’T!? She’s carrying my child; what the fuck does she mean she can’t! Is this more than just a vision thing? Does she not love me anymore?
“What do you mean you can’t?”- I asked sadly as I looked at her through the pouring rain.
“Nick don’t you get that I did this all!”- She cried
“Did what!? You saved my life! You showed me what love truly is. You gave birth to my beautiful baby girl and you’re pregnant now!”
“How do you even know that?!”- She screamed.
“Because of Bella’s vision! Her vision was meant to save you! Maybe the reason you had the one of Bella was to save her, like you did with me. Staci you and Bella are the reasons I breathe…and if what I believe is true, than that baby will be one more reason. Just take my hand and come home with me. I will make this better; I promise I will protect my family.”
“You don’t get how terrified I am of losing the ones I love! Many people have died because of me!”- She sobbed as she grabbed her stomach.
“I know you’re scared, but god works in strange ways…they didn’t die because of you! Are you in pain?”
“I’m fine; but then I don’t get why I was cursed with the visions…and now poor little Bella!”
“They can be a gift and not a curse. Please come with me; I can see you’re in pain as much physical as mental. You need a doctor’s care, and I don’t want you to get pneumonia.”- I sighed as I reached out my shaky hand. I was so scared she’d run off again or try to jump over the bridge. Through the rain I could see she still hadn’t stopped crying. She wouldn’t look at me. She was hurt, broken and in pain. I couldn’t wait any longer and I reached for her wrist. As soon as I touched it she winced and cried out in pain as she pulled back.
“I’m sorry! What did I do?”- I whispered as I stepped closer. She stayed quiet as she looked at the soaked ground. I gently reached for her wrist again and pulled up her sleeve.
“Oh my god. What did you do to yourself?”- I said as more tears burned in my eyes as I gazed over her deep cuts. I lifted up her other sleeve as she stood there shaking. “More…” I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I felt horrible for her, I felt partly responsible.
“I’m sorry…”- She whispered.
“Is that why you’re here?”
“What?”
“Did cutting yourself not work? So you wanted to come here to kill yourself…”
“It was just to take away the pain…then I did try…”
“Maybe it’s a sign that it didn’t work.”
“But I deserve to die!”- She cried again before collapsing into my arms. Shit…