Status: New ideas!

Now I'm Haunted

CH.8

Nick's POV 
Staci hasn't spoke in a week. She sits in her room all day and night  in silence. She looks like a zombie; stares at absolutely nothing. I've cried to her, begged her to just look at me and I get nothing! I don't know what to do...the doctor said he will send her home, but she has to stay in a mental institute. She's "unstable". I just don't understand, and Bella won't even come close to understanding this mess. 

-----
"Daddy I missed you!"- Bella screamed while she jumped into my arms. 
"I missed you too!"- I smiled kissing her forehead. 
"Uncle Joey took good care of me, and didn't give me sugar."- She giggled as I held her tightly. 
"Well that's good!"
"Daddy I made you and mommy a picture! Is she coming home soon? Can I see her!?"
"Mommy is still too sick to come home. But I swear she will come home soon. I'll be sure she sees your beautiful face as soon as possible! Now why don't you go get that picture so I can see it!"- I smiled as I set her down. 
"Ok, but we have to save it and show mommy too!"- She said before running to her room. 
"Joe I really appreciate what you did for me."- I smiled at him. 
"Well what are brothers for?"- He laughed. 
"I'm serious. You didn't have to screw up your life to take care of her."
"Well I love her, and I love you. It was my pleasure to take care of her."
"I love you too man."- I laughed.   "Just don't kill me if she starts acting like her cool Uncle Joey."- He chuckled. 
"You didn't brainwash her, did you!?"
"I just taught her the 'Joe ways'."- He laughed before looking at me seriously. 
"What?"
"No offense but you look terrible; you need to take care of yourself too. You may think you're superman but you're not."
"I've never heard you be so serious."
"Nick that's not the point. You need to.."
"Here daddy look!"- Bella yelled interrupting Joe. She run up and I picked her up. 
"It's beautiful Bells."- I smiled. 
"There's you, me and mommy having a picnic!"- She beamed. 
"I told you he'd love it; now Bella how about we cook some dinner while your dad goes to unpack and shower?"
"Otay Uncle Joseph!"- She giggled before kissing my cheek. I set her back down and smiled as I watched her skipped to the kitchen. 
"I was going to tell you that you really need to watch you're sugar and everything. Isabella needs you more than ever."- Joe said concerned. "Please Nick just go take a shower and a nap."
"Thanks Joe."- I sighed before heading upstairs. Having Staci would make everything better.