‹ Prequel: In Love With a Thug
Sequel: Oh Hell Naw!
Status: Finishedd !

The Hell I Survived

Learning to Stand Up for Myself

It's been 3 weeks since I left the hospital.My cuts and bruises have almost healed and I got the stitches out of my head.My baby was so glad when I came home.He missed me so much that he hasn't left my side ever since I got home.He misses his dad a lot,but I told him that when I get better I will let him see his father."Mommy can we see daddy now?"D.J. asked in his little baby voice."Uh,mommy has a lot to do,so we'll see him later..."I said lying to my son."But MOMMY!"he shouted."O.K. D.J.,come on and let's go visit daddy..."I said with a sigh.He jumped up and down for a sec and got his shoes."You want mommy to help you with your shoe?""No,I wanna do it myself..."he said basically ignoring me.We were still in the house after 10 minutes if him trying to tie his shoe when he said,"O.K. mommy.Can you pwease tie my shoe?"I smiled and tied his shoes for him.I grabbed my purse and his bag and we headed to my car.

We arrived at our old house in less than fifteen minutes.He ran out of the car and rang the doorbell.Dantavious answered it with a grin when he saw who it was."Daddy,I missed you so much..."D.J. said while giving his dad a hug."I missed you too..."Dantavious said while giving him a dap."Hey Krystinna.How ya been doin'?""Um,uh fine I guess...""Come here baby girl so I can give you a hug,too.""I'd rather not...""B*tch if you don't give me a mother f*cking hug!"he yelled.I slowly went over to him and he whispered in my ear slowly,"I'm gone hurt you..."I quickly got out of his grasp when he said,"D.J. you wanna watch a movie while me and your mommy talk for a second?""O.K."He led him upstairs to prepare the movie.

About seven minutes later he came back and said,"Now it's time for me to teach yo a*s another lesson."He grabbed me by my throat and dragged me to the basement.Not to mention that our basement was SOUND-PROOF."Nooo!"I cried.He locked the door just as I was about to run out and got a knife from his pocket."No!Dantavious please don't kill me..."I pleaded."And why the h*ll not?"he asked me."Because D.J. needs his mother."I said while crying uncontrollably now."Hmm,well we can always find him another mother,now can't we?"he said with an evil grin.He came over to me,knife in hand,looking at me with murderous eyes.

At that second,I knew it was time to fight back,so I kicked the knife out of his hand and when to unlock the door.But,before I could turn the handle and escape,he tackled me to the floor and we fell with a loud thud."Arghh..."I squirmed trying to get away.He flipped me over and held the knife to my neck."Oh don't worry babe,this will be over before you know it..."he said lowering the knife even closer to my throat.Somehow I got an arm free and slapped the sh*t out of him.The knife fell and I ran to get it."You betta put that knife down if you know what's good for ya..."he said while trying to snatch it out of my hands."Nooo!"I said while making a head start to the door again."D.J.!"I yelled while running upstairs.Luckily he came down just in time before Dantavious came up.I quickly grabbed my child up and ran like the wind out of the house.