Status: Because Nitro is AMAZING! the rating may go up not too sure yet.

Gone Nitro Crazy

Meeting Allie

Allie laid down on her bed in Jim’s huge house. She had finally unpacked everything she owned. Her mother kicked her out after find Allie in riding gear. Allie had talked Jim into teaching her how to ride motocross bikes. Her mother had forbid Allie to ever do any of those stupid crazy stunts her cousin did. Jim new Allie had finished her room because he herd the bed in her room squeak.
Jim called Allie down for dinner around 6 O’clock. As she walked down Allie noticed 10 other people besides her cousin in the kitchen including her best friend Christina. There to Christy’s right was the man who got her started in motocross Travis Alan Pastrana the 199 rider the man who created Nitro Circus. Allie looked at Christina and just started to laugh. Christina was cover head to toe in dirt and mud with a big grin on her face.
Christy walked over to Allie and tried to give her a hug but Allie ran round the island in the middle of the kitchen hiding behind Jim. Jim just laughed and moved out of the way and Allie glared at him running back to where Christy was sitting. Allie sat down next to Travis nodding her head at him she shook her head and looked at Jim who had set down a red bull in front of her. Hiding her face she looked at Jolene and nodded her head towards the door. Jo understood her and went to get her riding gear. As she finished the drink Jo came down and Allie stood up grabbed her helmet and walked outside towards the foam pit Jim had in his yard. The nitro crew except Jolene watched from the inside of Jim’s house.
As Allie was attempting the double front flip on the motocross bike something happened she overshot the foam pit and landed on her back with the bike landing on top of her. Jim was running right after the takeoff as he got close to Allie he notice Jo there and Allie groaning in pain. Jim slowly looks over Allie and asked if she was okay. Allie tried to shake her head but couldn’t that’s when Jim knew something was wrong with her. He atomically called the ambulance and had Travis come over to keep his cousin from moving too much and to keep her talking. Travis started to talk to Allie about everything from when she was a little girl to now. He soon learned that under this small girl that acted all happy was a girl who was a self-cutter and a drinker even though no one knew anything. As Travis sat there with the Allie he realized no one knew anything. Allie had tears in her eyes because she had never revealed any of this to Jim but here she was talking to Travis about everything.
When the ambulance finally arrived and the paramedics showed up Jim and Jolene explained everything that happened. Jim told Travis that he should go with Allie and Jim would contact his aunt and uncle as well as his parents. The paramedics got Allie on to a backboard and lifted her into the ambulance. They atomically started an IV as they did she turned her head to look at Travis. Travis stared into the blue/green eyes that were so captivating to him. He was talking to Allie as if they had been friends for year instead of minutes. They finally made it to the hospital where doctors took Allie into the operating room. Travis sat down on the plastic chairs in the waiting room. Jim finally showed up at looked around for Travis he found him with his head in his hands trying not to cry. Sure Allie was just Jim’s cousin but he felt a real connection to her. Almost like he found the person he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with. It was 6½ hours before anyone knew anything.
When the doctor came out of the operating room Jim stood up the doctor announced,
“She is fine. She broke her back and is in a medical induced coma to let her body heal. You can see her but 2 at a time please.”
Jim looked at Travis and when Travis shook his head Jim went in along with Jo. No one knew this but Jim and Jolene had fallen in love with each other well Allie knew but she caught them kissing. When they got to Allie’s room which was located in the ICU. As they walked in Jim broke down crying saying it was his fault Allie was here.
Jo shook her head and said “babe, it’s not your fault. Allie wanted to do this.”
While Jo and Jim were in Allie’s room. Her parents showed up to the hospital. Allie’s mother mumbled under her breath that she knew this was going to happen some point in time. Travis stood up walking over to Allie’s parents. Allie’s father looked at Travis and shook his hand. Allie’s mother gave him a look-over and just stuck her nose up in the air like Travis was scum on her shoe.
When Jim and Jolene came out of Allie’s room. Jim walked over to Travis and nudged his best friend towards Allie’s room. Travis walked to Allie’s room scared of what he would find.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 coming soon. Let me know what you think, please?