Status: Because Nitro is AMAZING! the rating may go up not too sure yet.

Gone Nitro Crazy

Waking Allie

Waking Allie
Travis walked to Allie’s room scared of what he would find. He slowly opened the door and poked his head inside slowly he entered the room. There she was all hooked up to machines monitoring her heartbeat and vital signs. He sat down next to her bed. He stared at her for what seemed like forever. Finally he spoke when he did he just said a few words.

“Allie please wake up. Jim needs you and I need you.”

As Travis spoke he didn’t hear the door open and Allie’s mother walk in. She atomically assumed Travis was part of the wreck that caused her daughter to end up here in this hospital she irrationally started to yell at him. Jim came running into the room telling his aunt that it wasn’t Travis’s fault it was an accident.

Two weeks passed since Allie was brought to the hospital. Travis was there every day almost right as visiting hours started and almost to the end when everyone had to leave. There were days when Travis couldn’t eat or sleep. His manger called at least 20 times a day not knowing that Allie was in the hospital.

Travis’s Point of view

As I layed down on my bed I wondered when Allie was going to wake up. Jim was going through a rough patch even with Jolene by his side he still had trouble sleeping. Now me I was having night terrors all over again. Only they were getting worse than ever. Instead of children screaming I hear Allie screaming for me to save her but every time I try to find her I can’t locate her. It’s like she is invisible to me.

End of point of view

Travis sat down in the chair he has been sitting in for 2 weeks hoping she would wake up soon. Jim walked in looking at his cousin then at Travis. Noticing Travis looked like hell he told Travis to go get some coffee and maybe a snack. Travis just shook his head not wanting to leave Allies’ side. Jim though gave him no choice and made him go get something to eat and a quick shower. Travis looked over at Allie he just sighed got up and walked out of the room slowly. Jim sat down where Travis was sitting and sighed. He didn’t know what to think any more. His cousin was in a coma his aunt was pissed at him for letting this happen and he wanted his relationship with Jolene to be out there but was afraid of what the crew would say.
Travis came back four hours later looking better than before. Just as he came into the room the heart monitor went crazy. Jim jumped up looking at his cousin seeing her eyes open for the first time in two weeks.
Allie'spoint of view

What happened? Where am I? Looking around I noticed Jim and Travis. I attempted to speak but couldn’t. Jim looked at me and said be right back. He ran off somewhere leaving Travis behind. Travis sat down next to me and sighed he started to talk

“Your parents are here. Your mom is pretty pissed that you were in an accident. She started to yell at me at one point thinking it was my fault you had the bike fall on you.”

End point of view

Allie’s mom came into the room. Running to her daughter she atomically said “you’re coming home with us. I can’t leave you here with Jim he doesn’t protect you.” Allie shook her head as Jim came back into the room with the doctor. The doctor looked over the charts and said to Allie well everything looks good let’s take the breathing tube out of you so you can talk. As they did Allie felt like she would die it hurt so badly. Allie’s mom came and hugged her daughter then left the room. Allie who had herd what her mother said looked at Jim saying “I don’t want to leave you or the Nitro crew. You all are more like my family than Aunt Josie and Uncle Billy. Jim just nodded his head and looked over at Travis saying “can you stay a few more minutes? I’m going to go talk to my aunt and uncle.” Travis nodded still looking at Allie.

Allie looked around wondering what went wrong with the trick she attempted. Could this happen again next time she attempted the double back flip? Would she ever be able to attempt it again?

Travis looked at Allie and sighed he knew what it was like to go through this injury. It happened to him a few years ago. Allie looked at Travis and started to ask questions like when was she going to be able to walk again and the real question was what happened that mad her fall. Thankfully Jim had cameras to see what happened.

The doctor finally came in to see how Allie was doing. He quickly looked over her charts. Then started to talk to Allie saying that she was to stay in the hospital for the night then she would be released tomorrow morning. Allie slowly looked at Travis and sighed. How could this happen to her she was so careful yet here she was in the hospital for how long she had no clue.
When Jim finally came back into the room he looked at Allie and quickly walked over to her giving her a quick hug trying not to hurt her even more. As her parents walked into the room Allie got very nervous wondering what her parents were going to do were they going to send her away or maybe take her home and lock her in her room with bars on the windows? Her mother looked around the room and sighed saying to her daughter “You’re coming home with us today missy no if ands or but!” Allie just shook her head not wanting to go with her parents.

Travis watched as Allie shook her head as if she didn’t want to go. Travis knew from that point on he would protect Allie no matter what. As her parents left Allie looked at Travis an sighed she had to tell him otherwise she may be locked away forever. Allie knew Travis wouldn’t judge her at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
chpater 3 to come soon!