Status: Because Nitro is AMAZING! the rating may go up not too sure yet.

Gone Nitro Crazy

Past

Allie knew Travis wouldn’t judge her at all. Hell he would protect her. Jim pulled her parents out of the room knowing Allie wanted to talk to Travis alone. Her parents tried to protest but it fell on deaths ears. Allie nodded to her cousin as a thank you.

Telling Travis right now was going to be the hardest thing Allie ever did and with that last thought she started the story of her child hood up to now sitting in a hospital bed sheets raped around her legs and Travis looking at her.

THE PAST

5 year old Allie was swinging on the swings when her mother told her it was time to go she quickly got off the swing and ran to her mother hoping for ice cream but they went home with no ice cream. When they got home Allie’s father was waiting for them as they arrived in the house her father grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the main living room to her bedroom. Sitting on her bed her father pulled her down to a laying position and started to smack her bottom for what she didn’t know but it had to be something pretty bad to have this happen. As Allie grew older the punishments got worse and worse. The worst was when Allie was 18 and her mother caught her doing drugs. She was sent to rehab which didn’t work out to well for her. She came out of rehab three months later and was back to doing drugs with her best friend and supplier Austin. Now Austin knew little about Allie but he did know this Allie hated the fact that her parents were over barring and possessive about who she hung out with. Only the rich kids were to be near her but they were so obsessive with crappy music the latest fashion and who’s who when Allie didn’t care about that stuff.

Then soon after that incident when Allie was 23 she attempted to kill herself. Her parents found her in the bathroom with a razorblade in her hand and blood running down her arm there were words carved into her are that said things like ‘slut’ ‘whore’ and ‘bitch’.

Present
They sent Allie to live with Jim that year right before her 24th birthday and that is when everything went right for her. Now looking at Travis she could see herself with him. After everything that has happened she saw a life she always wanted. If anyone knew what would happen in a few days they would have left right then and there. When Jim and Travis went home to change Allie’s parents came and took her home well to their place where bars on the windows and Allie couldn’t leave without her mother or father with her at all times.

When Jim and Travis came back to the hospital they found Allie gone along with all of her stuff. Jim went to the nurses’ station asking where Allie Dechamp was the nurse there just stated her parents picked her up. Jim knew that this wasn’t right only he had the ability to get her from the hospital. What were his aunt and uncle thinking?

Something bad could happen to Allie and we would never know. Looking at Travis I noticed he had a grim look walking up to him I asked what’s up he looked at me and said he was fall, falling hard for Allie. Jim just sighed he knew this would happen. Jim knew he had to get Allie back not just for him and Travis but for her safety. He knew Allie’s parents would call the police if she ran away and came back to him. Had he let Allie down by not being at the hospital when her parents were there?

He knew in that split second Allie needed to be rescued from the torcher of her parents. But how he knew they were going to keep watch for him and his crew. It hit him her parents have not met Special Greg, yet. He could pose as a delivery man with flowers for her that’s how they would get her out. As Jim looked over at Travis he saw the look that he had when he saw Christy. To him Christy was beautiful even when she woke up and had bed hair.

Allie point of view
How could my mom do this to me? Why did she just take me? What would happen to me and Travis? Travis…god that man…he made me feel like I could be perfect every day of the year. When I felt bad he was there making me happy especially with the drama occurring in my family.
I…I hate the fact that my mom and dad took me. I wanted to stay with Jim and the Nitro Crew. Travis is my best friend he knows me inside and out.

End of Allie’s point of view
Jim had hatched a plan that was sure to get Allie back. He had all the re-enforcements that he needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i left a cliffehanger....sorry folks.

Still need a beta if anyone would like