Status: Because Nitro is AMAZING! the rating may go up not too sure yet.

Gone Nitro Crazy

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Getting Allie Back
Jim looked around his house and sighed. Allie was not in his house and he felt like it was his fault had he not pushed her to do that trick then she wouldn’t have landed in the hospital. Jim walked up the stairs to the second floor making a right and at the end of the hallway there was a door with the name Allie on the door. Her room was still the way she set it up the only thing different was the jersey on the bed. Jim walked over to the bed lifting the jersey off the bed he noticed the 199 on the sleeve.

Jim shook his head Travis had it bad. He knew he had to get Allie back. Not just for the sake of Travis but also for the sake of her wellbeing. Jim knew the destruction her parents would cause Allie. Jim knew the scars on her arms. He knew she drank and did ever thing under the sun. Maybe it was time for him and the nitro crew to give Allie an intervention. Allie might not like it much but it had to be down. It just might save her life and help Travis with his night terrors. They have gotten to the point of him not going to bed at night and losing sleep.

Jim talked to the nitro crew and they had a plan already set and all Travis knew was Allie was going be home soon but when wasn’t known. Travis walked up the stairs in Jim’s home and towards the room Allie stayed in for a few months. Walking to the bed with the light off he laid down sighing. Her pillow still smelled like her. Tears started down his face. All he wanted was Allie back to hug her one more time to say he loved her to her face.

Sometime later Jim walked up to Allie’s room and peaking in he saw Travis asleep on top of allies’ bed. His cheeks rosie and what looked to be like tears on his face.

Fast forward 2 months

Allie still wasn’t with Jim and it was taking a toll on everyone. Travis had yet slept in his own home these past two months instead he was hiding in Allie’s room only coming out for food and going to the bathroom. But that was about it. His manger tried talking him into going to start Nascar season but it didn’t get through to him. He needed the time to get Allie to get over the fact that she went through hell.

The Next Day

Jim woke up the next morning walking into the kitchen there sitting at the table was Allie. He cautiously walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. She looked up and sighed. Taking a deep breath she started to say something.

“Jim, please I need you.”

Jim looked into her eyes and said “Allie I’m going to help you. What happened while you were with Crystal and Jeff?”

Crystal and Jeff were Allies parents the ones who made Allie feel like she didn’t want to or need to live. They thought that she wasn’t the perfect daughter. In reality she was she went to college she has a nursing degree.

Allie looked at Jim and started the tale with her parents.

Flashback
Allie’s point of view

I lay in the hospital bed waiting for Jim-Jim to come back. The door finally opens thinking its Jim I start to say something but it’s my parents. My father forcefully grabs my arm and starts to drag me. As I was being dragged he told me I was a useless piece of a daughter that I wouldn’t measure up to anything in the world. And I would never see Jim or any of those ‘people’ again. That night the abuse began again. My father started to hit me calling me names saying I should have been aborted. Who would want me? I’m not pretty I’m just plain average too smart for anyone. I started to believe it.

End of Flashback
Jim couldn’t believe it. Not only has Allie gone through hell and back now she had to deal with the after effect of the abuse. He looked Allie over. Seeing the black eye and the busted lip Jim quickly pulled her up the stairs and towards the bathroom. Jim looked at Allie and said “Allis Travis has been living here ever since you were taken. He really wanted you here.”……TBC
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to post this chapter but its here!

Also T.P. and Lyn-z are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He/she are due in September this year so excited for them. Travis is doing Nascar! He’s racing ALL season in the Nationwide Series :D