Status: Because Nitro is AMAZING! the rating may go up not too sure yet.

Gone Nitro Crazy

Allie comes home

She looked at Jim in pure disbelief. Had Travis really stayed that long? Walking into her room there asleep on the bed was Travis his cheeks rosy and stained with tears her bed was made but Travis was asleep on top. She looked back and Jim and crawled into bed with Travis seeing Travis all tensed up and she knew he had races to run but why wasn’t he practicing for any of them?
Jim slowly walked out of the room. Sighing Jim walked back to his own room to get some more sleep. Thinking to himself that Travis might just be better with Allie here. Falling face down on the bed Jim was out.

Back in Allies room, Allie laid down on the bed next to Travis. Getting close to Travis seemed like a good idea. Lying down with her back to Travis Allie sighed so this is what it felt like to fall in love? In his sleep Travis sighed as if thinking Allie is there in his dreams. A few hours later Travis woke up to someone lying in bed with him. Sitting up he looked around in a daze not noticing the body next to him. Looking around Travis noticed the bed was slightly dipped next to him. Looking down he saw Allie though her eyes were black and blue her lip split open still. He quickly woke up Allie slightly freaked out. Who would do this to such a sweet sweet girl?

Allie woke up very quickly scared of what she would find? There before her slightly opened eyes was Travis Pastrana with that still sleeply look in his eyes. Travis quickly looked in her eyes for any answer that she could give him. But alas there was no answer for who did this to her. Lying back down next to her he sighed trying to figure out what to say then it hit him ‘what happened to her?’ He looked back to her and opened his mouth as if to ask a question but nothing came out. Looking down at his hands he finally knew what to ask her, but would it be right to ask her what happened? Allie finally understood what he was trying to ask so instead of making him ask she started her tale of what happened.

~FLASHBACK~
My parents came and took me back to that hell hole. I didn’t think I stood a fighting chance to get out of there yet. My dad had put bars on my windows and the lock to my door was outside the door so I couldn’t escape. They only let me out once a day to use the restroom other than that I was in my room 24/7. No T.V. no radio or computer. It was truly a living hell. Every time my dad came into my room he beat me try to force me to marry some dumb ass rich kid. I could though. All they cared about was girls with big boobs and blonde hair to none of which I have. My mom thought I should ‘look the part’ of a bimbo wife and had me at the salon to get everything done but when I had the chance I ran knowing my real loved ones where here.

~End of Flashback~

Travis stared at her in complete disbelief how could someone do that to her? How could a family just force their child into marrying someone?
♠ ♠ ♠
until next time I leave you with a cliffhanger! Sorry y’all :)