Status: Yay New Story!

I'm Not Perfect

Because I disappoint my Parents

“Luvy, what are you doing?” Mee Yun called upstairs to her seventeen year old daughter.

Luvy sighed and rolled her eyes. This was going on the third time she had to repeat herself to her aging mother, “Mom, my friends are coming over, and then we’re going to Spencer’s house for a sleepover.” A small white lie. The girls had planned to catch the last of the summer rays in Luvy’s vast backyard before hitting the last day of summer parties. School would begin on Monday and teens would be trying to put off the Monday blues.

“Okay,” was Mrs. Yun’s simple reply. Luvy stepped back and took a glance at her self in the full length mirror. Her long black hair almost went past her butt and her bangs were in need of a trim. Her eyes moved down to her bright pink bikini. The bottoms hung off her petite hips. The top stretched across her newly enhanced D cups. They had healed nicely and the only reminder was the little scars on the sides of her breasts.

“I don’t see why mom would pay for those, “Luvy jumped a foot in the air and swiftly turned to face the voice,

“What did I tell you about coming into my room unannounced?”

Ja leaned against the doorway and knocked three times on the door, “Here I am.”

Luvy rolled her eyes at her older brother’s annoying antics, “Go away please, and stay out of sight when my friends get here.”

“Trying to look like the girls at school isn’t going to help you fit in, “

Luvy snorted loudly, “Your one to talk big brother,” Luvy said referring to her brother’s obsession with urban clothing.

“There’s a difference and you know it, “Ja said in a sing-song voice.

I don’t wanna hear this right now; the girls will be here any minute. Luvy brushed past her brother ignoring the fact that Ja was right. She had a lot to prepare before her friends arrived and everything needed to be perfect.

“I hope her dad doesn’t answer the door,” Flare locked her car door and slung her bag over her shoulder.

“He always looks at us as if we’re going to steal something, “Vontrice (Von) checked herself in Flare’s window before giving herself a satisfied nod and started walking up the path to Luvy’s house.

“Hey you black girl you keep hands in pocket, “Flare mimicked perfectly Mr. Yun’s fresh off the boat accent. Von laughed tossing her frappe colored hair back, “Stop it! You’re being racist.”

Flare shrugged, “I figure I have some Asian in me somewhere, so it’s cool.”

“Hey!” both girls swiveled their heads around as a silver mustang pulled up next to Flare’s jeep. “Hey sexy!” Flare waved her arms wildly as September and Spencer hoped out of the car.

“We’re so glad we caught ya’ll we didn’t wanna face Luvy’s parents alone, “Spencer spoke in what was left of her southern drawl.

“You look really good Spence, “Von noticed.

“Really?” Spencer’s face brightened.

“Your face is thinner, “Flare commented wrapping her arms around September’s waist. “It’s my new diet, I’m cutting out bread.” The girls continued to the Yun’s front door and before Von could knock, Luvy had the door wide open and was pulling the girls inside, “Hurry before my parents see you.”

“Luvy, who at the door?”

“My friends’ mommy, “Luvy rolled her eyes pushing the door to the backyard patio, “God my parents are so annoying!”

“Well at least you have a nice ass house, “Von plopped down in one of the wooden lawn chairs that were spread around the pool. The girls spread out getting into their rituals they followed every time they came to Luvy’s house.

“Ewwah! Flare, get your nasty ass off of me, “Luvy squealed using her legs to keep Flare from plopping in her lap. “ Stop fighting it Luvy, I know you’ve always wanted to try being with a girl,”
“Stop Flare, I’m not a big lesbian like you.”
The girls chuckled. It was a daily occurrence for Flare to harass Luvy who had very strong feelings against being with girls.
“Come on baby, you can sit with me, “September scooted over and patted the space next to her.
“Thank you, “Flare sauntered over squeezing into the space.
“Ugh, you guys are so queer, “Luvy sighed pulling her dark Chanel sunglasses onto her face.
“Your just jealous, “September stuck out her tongue.

“So whose party are we going to tonight?” Von asked, changing the subject, and stretching her honey colored body to catch the sun.
“Kent Wilson, I think. Jamie and him are trying to throw some kind of hook-up party or something.” Spencer answered.

“Finally! I don’t think I’ve had sex since… yesterday.”
“Slut,” Luvy laughed.
“Your one to talk, “September shot back at her.
“Chill out girls, “Von, the peacemaker, called out.

A silence fell over the group, then Spencer’s boisterous voice broke it, “Hey guys, we should make a resolution for this year.”
“We’re starting a new school year , not a new year , Spence,”
“But I was reading in Seventeen and they said goals can keep you centered. Junior year is supposed to be the most stressful. My goal is to get down to a single digit pants size.”
“I want to find a really hot girlfriend with big boobs and a nice butt, “Flare said turning over to give her back some light.
“Florence, all you had to do was ask, “September cooed in a teasing voice.
“I want to find something I’m good at so my parent will get off my back, “
“Luvy, what you talking about? Everyone knows you give the best blow jobs in town.”
“Fuck off guys!” Luvy had to yell to be heard over Flare and September’s noisy laughter.
“Y’all I’m serious, “Spencer whined, “September, your turn.”
“I want to fuck as many people as possible.”
Spencer rolled her eyes, but jolted it down, “Von?”
“I don’t need any goals, I’m fine.”
“Get a boyfriend, “the four girls chorused in unison. Von rolled her eyes, “Thanks, but no thanks. I’m fine being single. I need to focus on school and not some broke down boy.”
“Von needs boyfriend, “Spencer jotted down.

“Luvy, mom wants to see you, “Ja stood against the sliding glass door, swim trunks on and towel slung over his shoulder. Luvy glared at her brother, seething that he had disobeyed her orders. She swore under her breathe in Korean and stomped over to her brother, “Don’t you dare get into the pool, “she whispered angrily as she stepped closer to him.
He gave her a cocky grin in reply, “Mom’s waiting.” Luvy shoved past him into the house.
Ja laughed to himself. Getting his sister relied up made his day. He gave a wave to her friends, “‘sup?”
September answered almost immediately, licking her lips at the sight of Ja’s toned abs, “Nothing much sweetie.”
Ja bit his lip to keep from laughing. September was definitely not his type of girl. She tried too hard. Desperation hung off her like a clingy child. Flare was pretty, but obviously into girls. Spencer was insecure, but Von… he definitely tired at a shot with her. She wasn’t like the other girls his sister hung out with. She had common sense. She wasn’t focused on getting wasted and having a fling with a random guy.

Luvy came outside annoyed. Her mother simply needed help changing some settings on her cell phone, something Ja could have easily handled. She rolled her eyes as he shamelessly preformed tricks trying to get her friends attention, “Come on guys, let’s head upstairs and get ready to leave.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated. This might be the longest chapter I've written so far XD, usually they're short and to the point. I hope you enjoy!