Status: The end. Thank you all so much for reading.

Wrists

mind .

Elijah waited for me in the coffee shop until all my classes were done. He pestered me and prodded at me until I finally broke down and let him drive me to his house. I was tired; I didn’t want to go anywhere but home, but Elijah was stubborn, and didn’t let go of me.

No one was home when we arrived. He guided me into his “game room” and powered on his Xbox 360. “Have you ever played first person shooters before?” He asked me.

I sat down on a random beanbag. “You brought me all the way over here. To play video games.”

“What?” He laughed. “You don’t like video games?”

I was silent.

Seriously?” Elijah gave me a long stare. “And you’re a boy?”

“Shut up.”

“Okay, okay—sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.” He sat down on the blue beanbag next to me and brushed his fingers on the top of my hand. “What d’you wanna do, then?”

I looked at him, only to catch him studying my face. Since I was given the perfect opportunity, I studied his face back. Dark stubble dotted his chin and above his upper lip; his blue eyes looked lighter in the dim lighting of the room; his thick eyebrows were narrowed slightly in concentration; his raven hair hung messily around his angled face. Elijah was ten times more of a man than I was. He infuriated and intrigued me at the same time.

His lips met mine.

I let him kiss me gently; no tongue, no dramatic head-movements—just a simple, pure kiss. His lips were soft, his stunk of his leather jacket.

We kissed for a while. And as soon as we pulled back for air, we met again. He pressed his chest against mine, slowly pressing my back against the beanbag. He slipped over my body, careful not to push any extra weight onto me, and stroked my hair. I lied there, letting him do anything he wanted, because I admit it—
I like Eli. A lot. I never thought I would be so attracted to someone physically and mentally, especially a male. But I did. And I couldn’t help it.

He made me so happy.

Elijah made me so happy.