Status: The end. Thank you all so much for reading.

Wrists

take .

You scored a total of: 65.

If you scored 24 & above, you have a significant risk for an eating disorder.

Eating disorders include anorexia and bulimia. (You can also read up on treatment information for anorexia and bulimia.) This is not a diagnosis, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek a professional diagnosis from a trained mental health professional in your community immediately.

You have also noted behaviors that indicate a potentially significant problem common among people with eating disorders (such as binging, vomitting, using laxatives, etc.). This further strongly suggests you should seek a additional help from an eating disorder specialist.

From your responses, it appears that you may be actively dieting.

It appears that you may also have an active preoccupation with food, often associated with bulimia.

It also appears that you have difficulty with self-control over eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS TEST BELONGS TO: The EAT-26 questionnaire is copyright David M. Garner and Paul E. Garfinkel, 1979, and David M. Garner, et al, 1982. Used with permission. Garner, D.M., Olmsted, M.P., Bohr, Y., and Garfinkel, P.E. (1982). The Eating Attitudes Test: Psychometric features and clinical correlates. Psychological Medicine, 12, 871-878.