Status: The end. Thank you all so much for reading.

Wrists

sane .

I talked to myself in the mornings, as promised, and participated in our group sessions as much as possible. Ms. Hill was her usual supportive self, assuring me that inside she knew I was a fighter. It was sappy, but it made me feel good nonetheless. I didn’t want to let her, Dr. Reynolds, or Amelia down ever again.

I didn’t want to let myself down.

I’ve come a long way. It was becoming easier to eat my food now; I thought about how good it tasted, rather than how many more pounds I was going to gain the following day. Dr. Poorman informed me that once I hit at least 130 pounds, I’d be done with my weight gain. I had nearly 20 more pounds to go. Of course, it upset me that I had to keep growing larger and larger, but I knew I had to. I may not have wanted to, but I needed to.

I just had to keep my sanity, and assure myself that I’d never grow back into my old habits once I went back home.

Dr. Reynolds even told me that since I’ve been making such great progress, I may be able to leave the clinic earlier than planned. That encouraged me to work even harder.

I felt an overwhelming sense of pride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and others very appreciated. I love your support, you all.