Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Twelve.

I didn't get any sleep last night. My mind was filled with anxiety, nervousness, and excitment. Today was such a special day. Today was the last day of Jasper's life.

What if I got in trouble? Can I handle juvie? How long would they lock me up?

Oh, well.

I walked down the stairs in my paint-splattered black tee, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I put a nice, dark ring of eyeliner around my eye. My hair was straightened and my raven locks were perfectly in place around my chin. I even styled my bangs like a side-sweep kind of thing. Oh, wouldn't Dad be proud!

"Jake, dear, you'll have to ride the bus today. There's nobody to give you guys a ride this morning," Mama said when she saw me. Kailee was already waiting in the front yard for the bus. I pecked her good-bye on the cheek and stood with Kailee until the bus came. I sat with her and just held my backpack close to me. The gun was closely zippered in the biggest pocket closest to my stomach. I could feel it against me. It was so dangerous and comforting at the same time.

When I got off the bus, I saw Jasper, Blaine, and the rest of the football team were talking to some cheerleaders. I saw down at a picnic table close to them and threw a rock at Jasper. When he looked at me, I winked seductively and both Jasper and Blaine grimaced in disgust. They whispered something amongst each other and the whole football team was approaching me rather quickly. I ran for my life and stopped behind the gym, where Shaun died. I grabbed the gun from my bag and tucked it in my pants. I prayed for Shaun and turned around, approaching my fate. The whole football team were running towards me, cussing and yelling gay slurs.

I just smiled. They stopped in front of me and looked so confused. Then, I heard Blaine yell, "Come on, get him!"

"Yeah, don't let the little faggot just stand there and perv on us!" Jasper mocked.

I pulled the gun out. I will never, ever forget this. I pulled the trigger and the bullet shot from the gun so swiftly. It hit Jasper right between the eyes. Blood poured from his face and he fell to the ground, unmistakably dead.

The rest of the football team started running for their lives. I took another few random shots and a few other jocks fell down. Probably none dead. I looked at Jasper and punched his gut. I looked at him. His face looked so much more relaxed, but you couldn't mistake that he died in vain. Blood was everywhere. His orange hair looked rusty and covered with blood. His leather jacket was scarlet red. His jeans were dirty and a mixture of dirt, grass stains, and blood. Overall, he was a bloody mess. I looked at him in disgust and victory.

"Who's the gay faggot now? Who deserves this now? WHO IS THE FUCKING DEAD ONE NOW, HOMOPHOBIC PRICK!" I yelled. I laughed and kicked him a bit harder.

"You jocks always think just because we're gay, we have crushes on everyone. Well, fuck you!" I laughed. A good friend of mine said that before.

The principal, the jocks, and a few cops ran up to me. They took me away. They took my gun. But, I never stopped laughing. They shoved me in the police car. Then, everything seemed to blur and eventually black out.

I avenged you, Shaun.
I miss you, Shaun.

I love you, Shaun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe?
Comment?
Please?

~Emmily(: