Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

I know why you'd think I'd be mad at Shaun. Normally, I would have been pissed. I risked my life to avenge him and he didn't even need avenging. But, this is Shaun we're talking about. The love of my life Shaun. The Shaun I killed a jock for; The Shaun I went to Juvie for; The Shaun I almost went to a mental ward for. If he wants me to go to the other side of the country with him, I'll go. If he wants me out of his life, I'll do it. As long as my last seconds of happiness are with him.

Ugh, I sound like a girl. Talking about being in love and running away with my boyfriend. Am I falling in love too fast? I'm only fourteen. I turn fifteen in a week.

... But you only live once, right? And Shaun is just an amazing person. So, I am gonna go with him. I'll let him dye my hair and I'll buy a new wardrobe and go by a different name. Deena can be like my foster mom or something. I'll miss Kailee, so so much. I'll miss my mama. However, my homophobic asshole of a father can be shot in the head and burn in hell with Jasper for all I care. Anyway, my point is I'm going. And maybe I'll come back in a year or two and see if my psych ward dilemma will die down. But before we plan anything that long term, we gotta talk to Deena.

Shaun and I have been in his room for the past half hour, kissing like we haven't seen each other in years. My mind was clear of anything, just focusing on what we were doing. I had the biggest erection I've ever had in my life. But all of a sudden, I'm worried that Shaun won't laugh at my uncontrollable problem.

His hands wandered up and down my chest, and then down to my crotch. He palmed my dick through my pants, which made my dick twitch. Shaun smirked into the kiss and felt up any area around my crotch, but purposely avoiding touching it directly. The little tease.

I started to mime him, except I couldn't see what I was doing. My finger brushed against his erection, which seemed even bigger than mine. He moaned into the kiss and I had to break apart. This was way more than I could handle! It's so fucking hot!

"Jakie, we can't go any further, baby," he said, "Look how young we are. I'm not saying that I don't want to... I want to..." I put my finger to his mouth. "Babe, I get it. Completely. I don't wanna go too far, either."

He smirked again and kissed my nose, "This is why I love you, Jakie." He loves me Shaun LOVES me! HE LOVES ME! ME! ME! ME! My heart beat sped up even faster than it was when we were practically dry humping on his bed. Because the guy of my dreams loves me.

"I love you, too. More than you'd ever know," I said, kissing his forehead.

"You can't tell me you're not a little pissed you went through all that when I was here all this time. I would have been mad. Sure, I would have forgiven you, but..." he started rambling
before I kissed him, shutting him up.

"I'm a little upset these past couple of months could have been a hell of a lot better, but I would go through it all again. If you were here the whole time," I said. His eyes watered and he wiped his eyes right away, "You're so cheesy, Jake Morgan."

"As long as it works," I said. Deena came in without knocking with her eyes closed, "You guys have clothes on?"

"Yes, mother," Shaun laughed. He threw a pillow on his crotch to cover up his problem and I immediately did the same. She opened her eyes and said, "Well, Luke's taking me out to dinner. Can you guys do two things for me?"

"Sure, what?" Shaun asked.

"Can you watch Zuri?" Deena pleaded and got down on one knee, meaning Azura, Luke's little girl from the picture.

"Yeah, sure," Shaun groaned, "She is mighty cute."

"Thank you, thank you!" She said, over dramatically.

"Number two?"

"Help me pick out what to wear?" She said, still on her knee.

"Yes!" Shaun yipped. He was about to get up, but then remembered his raging boner. "Just give us a few minutes and we'll meet you in your closet." Deena thanked us again and walked off. He got up pointed at my crotch, "You want me to take care of that?" he smirked.

"Not helping," I said through me teeth. He laughed and said, "Bathroom's yours." I walked off to the bathroom and looked down. Huh, it was practically gone. No point in "dealing with it." I sat on the sink counter and waited for a minute or two. My problem was no more and I knocked on Shaun's door. Nothing. I put my ear up to it.

...Jake! Mmmm... My Jakie Bear.... Ohhhhhhh... do that again....

My problem was back.

I stuck around the bathroom for a few more minutes and instead of going straight into Shaun's room, I went into Deena's room. The closet door was open and you could hear Shaun saying, "Mom, that looks like you could be Laura Ingalls' sister!" I laughed and walked into the closet. Deena's closet is just huge. It's as big as Shaun's bathroom doubled. There are lines and lines are dresses, skirts, blouses, T-Shirts, sweaters, jackets, nightgowns. Satin, nylon, taffeta, cotton, polyester, linen, silk, synthetics, and rayons. And the shoes! High-heels, low-heels, ballet flats, sneakers, loafers, boots, slippers, wedges, sandals, flip-flops, the whole nine yards. It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

"Jake, what do you think? The paisley one or the one with the bow?" Deena said, holding up two god-ugly dresses. The paisley one was blue and came with a crop jacket. It was ankle-length. The one with the bow was this one shoulder black sheer dress with a big floppy bow across the shoulder. I grimaced and shook my head. I looked through the dress rack.
One dress stood out to me. It was a burgundy, taffeta, strapless A-line dress. It was knee length with ruching at the top. It was really beautiful. I held it up to her and she furrowed her brow, probably wondering where it came from. And then she smiled. And then Shaun smiled. They were weak smiles and their eyes were a little glassy, but they were smiles.

"This is what I wore to Shaun's father's wedding three years ago. I can't even believed I was invited. But I took Shaun with me and he met his father..." she trailed off, staring at the gown in the full-length mirror in the middle of the closet. There was a little pedestal in front of the mirror, where Deena was standing with my choice.

"...for the first time..." Shaun finished, squeezing his mother's hand. "Wear it, Ma. It looks gorgeous on you." Shaun let go of her hand and looked for shoes to match the dress. "Do they have to be burgundy?" Shaun hollered over his shoulder.

"No, I think silver or black could work, maybe?" She said, holding the dress up to her body and swinging her hips around.

"Black stilettos?" Shaun asked.
"No!" Deena sneered.
"Silver ballet flats? The one with the little bows?"
"Umm...Nope."
"These are burgundy... ankle boots?"
"Yuck!"
"Look at these silver shiny shoes.." I said, holding up a pair of silver heels with a line of diamond looking stones from the ankle strap to the toe strap. She looked at them and smiled, "Jake, darling, you're a genius!"

"I used to be the fashion genius.." Shaun pouted. I kissed his pouty lips and said, "You're my genius."

Deena kicked us out of her closet and came out twenty minutes later with her blonde hair in an elegant bun, silver dangly earrings in her ears, her burgundy dress hugging every flawless curve, and the silver shoes adoring her petite feet. Her nails were all painted a nice peach color and her lips were a berry-color a tint lighter than her dress. She looked perfect. Shaun gasped. And then the door knocked.

"I'll get it!" Shaun pounced off the bed and answered the door. I stayed and grabbed a purse for her. She walked down the stairs and Luke's jaw dropped. He almost dropped little Azura in his arms, squealing to be put down anyway.

"You look stunning," she said, kissing her lips softly. She blushed and linked their arms together.

"I'll be back," she said, still gazing at her boyfriend.

"Like tomorrow morning?" Shaun smirked.

"... Anyway, make sure Azura goes to be by nine. No later than nine, got it?" She grinned, leaving the house with Luke. Azura was on the floor, running around yelling, "Shaunie! SHAUNIE! Play with me!" Shaun picked her up and threw her playfully on the couch. She giggled and stood right back up again.

"No! Sit down, Zu-Zu!" Shaun said, wagging his finger. She laughed and jumped off the couch.

"Azura Marie!" he said sternly. She stopped and her lip quivered. "Shaunie no fun," she pouted. He picked her up and said, "If Shaunie isn't fun why would I but you a new movie?" and her eyes lit up. She was the cutest thing. Her light blonde hair in ribbons and she was wearing a light blue nightgown that brought out her eyes. But then again, I only notice those kinds of things.

"What movie?!" she asked, excited as ever.

"Tangled. You seen it?" Shaun said, pointing over to the DVD case on the table.

"NO! I wanna see it! NOW NOW NOW!" she screamed and struggled to get out of Shaun's grasp. Shaun put her down on the sofa, put the DVD in the DVD player on top of the TV, and put a pink pillow under her head and a plushy, fuzzy, soft purple blanket on top of her. He pressed play and sat down on the floor.

"Jakie, take a seat and watch the movie with us," Shaun said, patting his lap. I sat down on his lap and put my head in the crook of his neck.

And that's how we fell asleep. Wrapped in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little long, but worth it for my absence, don't ya think? (;

Goodnight ~Emmily