Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Three.

I's been a week since the whole jock incident. Since then I have three new bruises and a fractured finger. At least I think it's fractured. I am not explaining this story to the authorities. Shaun is sitting on my bed brushing Kailee's hair. Kailee just turned ten years old. She's enjoying every bit of the attention. Shaun was really good at hair. He brushed each strand and twisted them into one big pretty braid.

"Alright, Kailee. Your hair is successfully braided." Shaun said. Kailee looked in the mirror made diva faces. Satisfied, she hopped off his lap.

"Great job. You should totally be stylist," she said, flipping her hair.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you later, Kai. We're doing a project," I said and pushed her out of the room. I plopped down on the bed next to Shaun and took our history project on World War II. Shaun looked at me and scowled at the project.

"Jake, it's due Tuesday. Let's play around and cram on Monday," he whined.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Just talk to me. How many girlfriends have you had?" he smirked at me.

"Does it count if it was Kindergarten?" I said truthfully. I only had one relationship. I was in Kindergarten and my friend, Shelly kissed me on the nose. We went out for two days until some other boy said if she dated him, he'd give her all of his animal crackers. She left me.

"Jakie! You gotta get in the game, man!" Shaun said, playfully hitting me.

"Well, how many girlfriends have you had? Oh, what, none! So, I win," I said, grinning.

"I've had two boyfriends. Sure, they were assholes, but that puts me in the lead."

"By one!"

"Well, I think I have an advantage because my boyfriend wasn't five years old!" Shaun laughed. I playfully punched him in the shoulder and he groaned in pain.

"Dude, I'm sorry. I didn't know I hit you that hard." I said.

"Nahhh. It's just that you hit one of my bruises." Shaun said. I apologized again and got him propped up on the bed so his bruises were protected.

"Anyway, you like anyone?" Shaun asked while getting comfortable.

"Nope." I said, maybe a little too quickly. "You?"

"Nah, not in THAT school. Any gays in that school would be closet cases and would be too scared to come out any time soon with Jasper and Blaine around."

"Haha. You got that right," I agreed.

"So, does that mean you haven't had your first kiss yet? Since the last girl you dated was a five-year-old?" Shaun asked.

"Yeah. Girls have never been interested in me. I have never really been interested in them, either." I said nervously. I don't understand why I was so nervous. It's just Shaun. He's my best friend. He deserves to know this information.

"That's kinda sad, because now I'm winning by like three hundred gazillion points." he sing-songed. He was totally trying to make me feel crappy. I looked up at his face. His green eyes glowed and his lips looked inviting. His lip ring kind of even gleamed in the light. I had to. Just to make sure I wasn't gay. Shaun wouldn't mind.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his lightly. He was startled for a while and then started to kiss back. I went down deeper into the kiss, knowing what to do from soap operas with Kailee. I massaged Shaun's lips with my own and he started to lightly groan into the kiss. He brought his tongue to my bottom lip, begging for entry. I gladly let him in and our tongues wrestled for dominance. Since Shaun was more experienced, he won and his tongue explored my mouth. It felt so good. I was beginning to feel Shaun getting a bit happy and stopped. I leaned back, staring at his face. He had the biggest grin on his face like he won the fucking lottery.

Then, I noticed, that I did, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any good?

~Emmily(: