Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Thirty- One.

I spent the next day at home cuddling with Shaun. He stroked my hair and told me about my coma. He came to the hospital every day for a month. And around the time i thought he was dead, we just wasn't around for me to hear his voice. He was at summer camp for the emotionally disturbed. Deenas idea.

I told him about everything i was sure was real. Juvie. Kyle. Jasper. Taylor. And Shaun just listened and nodded. He didn't criticize me or tell me I was crazy. He was just being a great boyfriend. My boyfriend.

"Babe, you know the whole Jasper murder thing?" Shaun asked after a long comfortable silence. I just nodded.

"He really is dead, babe."

"...... Did.... You.....?" but i didn't need to finish my question. I knew he was the one who really killed Jasper. He did it for me. In my honor.

"I just love you so much," he said, "i wouldn't let anybody hurt you and get away with it." A single tear fell from his face as he talked, telling me the all too familiar story of Jasper being shot. Except I wasn't the one to do it.

I know it's a little extreme; killing somebody in the honor of your highschool boyfriend. But there's something about me and Shaun. Some kind of vibe I get when we're together. Like when Im with him, I just know it's gonna stick. I know we'll grow old together. I know we'll adopt a little Vietnamese baby together. And when I die, I'll be in peace knowing he'll be there right next to me. So, I thought it was a sweet gesture, shooting Jasper.

"Aw, I love you, too," I said, squeezing him tighter. And i meant it. We were gonna be together forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little fluff to make this story sweeter. <3<3