Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Thirty- Two.

I'm still so incredibly confused. What's 'real life' anymore? One day, I'm running from my mom and the cops. And the next day I'm at home, with my mother, eating ice cream on the couch with no worries whatsoever.

"You know, Jakie, Shaun's mother was telling me about this wonderful man who was counseling Shaun for a little while to deal with his feelings. After you had your incident, he wasn't feeling his best," my mother said, passing the tub of ice cream.

"Really? Who?" I asked, paying little attention.

"Luke. Oh, I can't remember his last name. I want to say his last name is.. Ryan. But, I'd have to call her. Oh, Shaun's mother was raving about him! She was telling me how Shaun has a total 180 in his attitude. He wasn't as mopey and he was talking about college for the first time and getting a job. But, of course, the only thing Luke wanted him to do was move on. From you. Thankfully and obviously, he didn't." Ma said, reaching for the tub.

"I don't need to see a shrink," I said.

"Honey, it's not a bad idea. You were convinced you were..."

"Just stop!" I interrupted, "I'm not seeing a shrink. Period. I don't need one. I don't want one."

"I'll have Shaun talk to you about it. He really did help him." my mother insisted.

"Shaun wouldn't sit here and pressure me into talking to a goddamn shrink," I said through my teeth.

"You watch your mouth!" mom said.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck." I yelled. And then I proceeded to run to my room and slam the door. Why did I act like that? I don't know. I just know I don't wanna see a fucking shrink. How the fuck am I gonna be normal by talking to someone whose job is to help cure crazy. I'm right. I'm wrong about most things. But, I'm right about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter chapters for the time being. They just are so much easier to write and I have a ton of stuff to get done. I just love this story. I'm attatched to it. And Jake. I love him so much.

<3