Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Five.

It's Monday. I don't wanna go to school. Maybe if I told Mama I threw up, I can stay home. What if I just stay here in bed? Maybe they won't wake me up and let me skip.

Mama wakes me up five minutes later.

If I wear regular jeans and a T-Shirt, I can blend in and people won't look at me.

Maybe Shaun won't look at me.

Why would he ever look at me? I'm ugly. I look shaggy and too skinny an bony and my teeth are turning yellow-ish from all the god damn smoking.

I manage to get ready and downstairs in twenty minutes. My dad looked guilty. My eyes were red. Mom and Dad were fighting last night. They fight once at least every week. I've gotten immune to the sound. Kailee is affected by it more than me. It's normal for spouses to fight, right? I was really crying last night. I cried myself to sleep because I have no best friend and no boyfriend.

I walked into school early and saw Shaun talking to some guy in theatre club. He was giggling and leaning on him a bit. Not too flirtacious, but sure as hell not too subtle!

Jasper and Blaine walked along the hallway and saw what I was staring at. Blaine pinned the theatre guy against the wall. Jasper stood in front of Shaun with his arms crossed.

"Hey, faggot. Where's your boyfriend?" Jasper said sadistically.

"I don't have one," Shaun said confidently.

"What? He found some fucking common sense and dumped you?" Jasper laughed. Shaun's face turned red.

"Blaine, let go of the other fruitcake. This is between me, you, Shaunie, and his ex-boyfriend, Jacob, I think," Jasper ordered.

"It's Jake!" Shaun cried. I giggled from behind the trashcan, where I was watching all this. Blaine let go of the theatre dude and he ran like lightning.

"Tell me where he is, homo!" Jasper said. He has this really creepy tone, as if he strictly means business. I cringed.

"I don't know!" Shaun gasped.

"I know you do. Tell me where that fucking faggot went or you'll really get it." Blaine said, sounding equally creepy.

"I'm telling you, I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE!" Shaun cried. Tears were literally running down his face. I couldn't hide anymore. But, they took him away. They were running while Blaine help him over his shoudler. I started to run after them, but they lost me. I don't know where they went. I'm looking in the halls and empty classrooms and in the locker room, and nothing. Where did they go?

Then, I heard a muffled scream behind the gym. I went there and say Shaun bleeding horribly and the two jocks having a field day beating him up.

"Be quiet, you god damn faggot," Blaine said and kicked him in the head.

I screamed. Like a fucking girl. They turned around and grinned at me. Jasper stayed and punched Shaun around and Blaine cracked my head against the building. I screamed again and he stuffed his fucking fist in my mouth.

"What did I just tell the other homo about shutting the fuck up?" Blaine said and kneed me in the privates. I fell to the ground and prepared for the torture.

Help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one for today.

I don't wanna go update crazy.

Poor Shaun ):

~Emmily(: