Status: (: loving it

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Chapter Nine.

April 30th

I got up really early this morning and got to the hospital at the very second visiting hours began. I was there with my mom and Deena. We were taken to Shaun's room with a nurse and neurologist. They did tests to check for any signs of him waking up. I held his hand every step of the way.

We sat in his room for about an hour waiting for the doctor to come.

"Shaun, please wake up." I said and kissed him again. We got Daisy today so she was okay with me kissing Shaun. Mom had to go to work, so she didn't see me. And Deena was cool with it. Shaun was gay, too.

Shaun didn't reply. He wasn't conscious of anything going on, I was beginning to think. If he could hear me, he'd wake up.

"Baby, if you don't wake up, they'll take you away from me forever." I cried into his chest. I held him and sobbed into hist chest. His hospital robe soaked with tears. Deena began to cry, too.

"Please, Shaun, sweetie, wake up. I love you. I can't lose you, Shaun. Babe, wake up for me. Please!" I cried. I cried and whined and sobbed. Deena sobbed loudly with me. She came over and joined all three of us in a tight, warm embrace.

"I don't want to lose him, either, Jake," she whispered, "but it looks like he won't make it, sweetheart."

"Don't say that! Don't fucking say that. He'll wake up. He has to wake up. He just has to!" I yelled. Deena shushed me and stroked my hair back. My forehead was drenched with sweat. My eyes were red and puffy. My cheeks were soaked with tears. My body was completely shaking.

"Jake, you need to calm down." Daisy said. She patted my back and put me down in the visitor's chair. I spent hours here doing schoolwork or talking to Daisy or staring and talking with Shaun. I cried silently for a bit and unconsciousness took over me. I blacked out in what seemed like a millasecond.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up lying in the visitor's chair. Deena was in bed with Shaun and Daisy was staring at the doctor, who just walked in.

"Hello," he said. He looked like he was about to faint.

"Is he gonna wake up?" I croaked.

"Jacob, Shaun is showing no signs of waking up and we have no choice but to discontinue his machines and therapy. I'm terribly sorry..."

I didn't even have time to listen to anymore.

I didn't have time to respond.

I fainted in the chair again.

And everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It gets better <3
*SHOUT OUT! APRIL NINTH(: GERARD WAY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****
Best day everrrr(:

~Emmily(: