Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---Can you f

Sorry I'm gonna change one quick thing in my story. In the first chapter I said she was 18 well I'm changing it to 17 going on 18 in a couple of months. Sorry for the confusion.

Part 2--Can you fit in my suitcase?

You cheeks were covered in the tears that your eyes would not stop producing. It was driving you crazy that you couldn't finish a sentence because of the sadness plugging up your throat. You knew the girl on the other end of the phone was going through the same angering tears.

"but..but you..ca..can't go." your friend forced out between sobs

"I...I..don't want to...but...I have to."

You both doubled over in sobs just thinking about the fact that you were moving away from your best friend. Not just moving out of the city, or state even, but out of the country. You were moving to England and there wasn't a thing you could do about it because you weren't 18 yet. Your tears subsided a bit at this thought. No you weren't of age to live on your own yet, but you would be at the end of July. Then you could come back. You started to smile a bit but then your dreams came crashing down, when you thought about your mother. Her divorce from your father had all but destroyed her life. You wouldn't be able to handle leaving your mom all by herself in a new country. You snapped out of your thoughts and back to your heartbreaking phone conversation when you heard your friend hiccup. Your sobs were quickly replaced with laughter when she continued to hiccup. She hated it when you laughed at her hiccups because they were really high pitched. You just couldn't help it, they reminded you of a little chihuahua dog barking at passerbys. Instead of getting angry like she normally does when you laugh at her she joined in with the laughter.

"I have an idea..."you suddenly stated between laughs.

"What?" your curious friend replied

"...Can you fit in my suitcase?"

You were both on the phones laughing like mad hyenas and there was nothing in the world that could make you happier at that moment.

20 minutes later*

Your phone conversation with Jess ended in laughter, as you both discussed happy memories with each other. You grabbed your suitcase out of the hall closet and set to the packing that was going to have to be completed, and fast. Your happy your mom let you finish school with happiness but you really hated the fact that you were leaving so suddenly. You needed more time to pack and say goodbye. You walked over to your mirror in the bathroom to begin packing up your makeup when your eyes wondered around the edges of the mirror again. Once again they stopped on the all to familiar picture of you and your 'long lost' best friend. The fact that he continued to pop up, whether in a picture or in your mind, was starting to creep you out just a little. You ignored the strange feeling in your chest and continued packing your suitcase.

40 minutes later*

You had finally finished packing the important stuff, like clothes, make up, pictures, so on and so forth. You headed down to the living room to help your mom pack when someone rang your door bell. You jumped past the last couple of stairs and opened the door. You stood back with a shocked look on your face. Outside your door was about thirty or so people. Most of them with tears in their eyes. Something finally clicked in your brain. Jess couldn't keep a secret. You laughed to yourself as you realized everyone of these people were here to say good bye to you and your mother.

"WE'LL MISS YOU LILY AND ANN!!" the crowd sang out together.

"Hey mom, we have visitors!" you sang out.

"Who is it honey?"

"Well uh, it's...David, and Emily, and Rachel, and Kevin, and Tyler, and Michael, and Bethany, An.....please don't make me name them all off."

Everyone outside your door laughed at the all to familiar joking voice of Lily Cansing. Your mother came down the hallway with a box in her hand as she continued to pack her picture frames and other decrative things. When she saw all the people at our front door she nearly dropped her box and tears sprang to her eyes.

"We're going to need more refreshments." your mother said while holding back the tears in her eyes.