Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---Airports,

Part 3--Airports, Long Trips, and A New Country

You woke up from your fitfull slumber at about 4 am. You couldn't sleep last night due to the anticipation of moving the next morning. Any time you did fall asleep you dreams were haunted by the face of the boy that never stopped popping into your thoughts lately. You rolled out of bed with not even enough energy to open your eyelids. You were worried. You absolutely hated airplanes, and airports, and anything that had to do with flying. You couldn't help it. You just never enjoyed the thought of being thousands of feet in the air. You walked over to your bathroom for the last time. As you stood in the shower, the warm, soothing water pouring over your skin you got to thinking about your life in the small suburb you were in. You had lived in this same house for the entire 17, almost 18, years of your life. In fact, your mother has lived in this same suburb her entire life too. It was so strange that you were moving away from the only place you've ever called home. Heck, you were going to find a nice house in this suburb to move to after college. You just love the feel of living in such a caring neighborhood. You knew everybody here and now you were moving to an entirely different country. One you knew nothing about. You climbed out of the showere and finished dressing. You were headed for the door when you heard your mom call out to you.

"Lily Kay Cansing! You better be up and ready to go!"

"I'm coming mother of mine which I love so much."

You heard your mother laugh at your quirkiness. You reached the living room and saw your mother taking suitcases out to the car. You grabbed one and headed out to help. When you placed the last of the suitcases in the trunk you closed it to find your best friend standing behind it.

"Oh god, Jess you scared the bejeebers out of me."

"Sorry."

Your friend was silently crying to herself but you noticed it instantly.

"Oh don't cry. You'll make me cry."

"Got anymore room in any of those suitcases?"

"Hmm...I wish."

"me too."

"I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Well, just don't lose touch with me okay. Make sure you call me at least three times a week. And then I'll come and visit you sometime, and you can come and visit me."

"Absolutely."

"Kayla we gotta go." your mom interrupted.

"Okay mom. Bye Jess."

"Bye Lily."

You cried to yourself as you watched your friend roll away from your sight. You were leaving your beloved friends, and your only home.

"It's not the end of the world Lily, She'll come and visit."

"I know, It just won't be the same."

2 hours later*

You were at the noisy airport, preparing to board your flight, and you were shaking like a leaf in a monsoon. You were terrified. You handed the woman at the booth your ticket.

"Enjoy your flight."

"Doubt that." you mumbled under your breath.

You sat next to your mother on the plane and prepared yourself for the next long, fear filled hours in front of you.

Many Hours Later*

You had just landed in the beautiful country of England. You and your mother were grabbing your luggage off the luggage return. Your mom began to walk towards the door you following slowly behind. You were juggling the many suitcases in your arms and trying to keep up with your mother at the same time. It was not an easy task. You looked down to get a better grip on one of the suitcases when suddenly you slammed right into someone. You suitcases fell out of your hands as your butt hit the floor.

"Oh god, I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean to...I was trying to get a grip on my suitcase an.."

"Hey it's okay it happens."

A man's voice replied to your apology. You began to collect your suitcases again. He helped. You looked up to see an extremely handsome man, he looked to be about your age.

"H...Hi, I'm really sorry for running into you."

"Hey no worries it happens. Do you need some help?"

"LILY!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" your mother suddenly called out

"COMING! uhh...no thanks I got it. I'm really sorry again."

He laughed at you.

"It's cool."

You ran back to your mom. Thinking about the sweet, kinda sexy strange you just encountered. Maybe this country wouldn't be so bad after all.