Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---Stupid Mo

You have been living in England for about a week now, and even though you missed your old neighborhood in America with everything in your heart you were beggining to grow fond of England. It is absolutely gorgeous. You and your mother live in this beautiful house. It is an off-white victorian style house with a beautiful veranda that you enjoy watching the stars from, on nice cool nights.

"Hey, Lily I'm going to the supermarket do you want me to drop you off anywhere?"

"Ummm...actually yeah, would you mind dropping me off at that movie store we drove by wednesday?"

"Okay sounds good, ready to go?"

"mmm...hmm...let's go."

Your mom drove you to the little movie shop in the center of the town, and drove away telling you she would be back to pick you up in about 30 minutes. You nooded your head and turned away as you started for the door of the little shop. You walked in and stared at the amazing assortment of movies in the cool little shop. You looked around and noticed that there were only three other people in the shop besides yourself and the cashier. You looked to your right and saw a huge display of movies with a sign above them. You walked over and noticed that it was a display of Harry Potter 6 movies.

"Psht...stupid movies." you mumbled under your breath. You never like the Harry Potter movies and never understood the obsession with them. You continued walking around the store looking at all the different movies. You skimmed through all the racks amazed by the collection of movies in the small store. The only sounds that could be heard were the whispers of the other people in the store, and the faint murmur of traffic outside.

"Are you finding everything, alright miss?"

"Huh...what?...Oh sry. Yeah I'm just looking."

"Okay miss just ask if you need anything."

"Thanks."

You began searching through the movie racks again. Just looking, hoping your eyes would fall on something that looks any good. You were about to give up your search when your eyes suddenly fell upon one of your favorite movies, 12 angry men. You squealed with delight on finding the old black and white movie. You walked over to the counter to pay for your newly aquired movie.

"Did you find everything okay?"

"Yep thank you."

"Okay your total is 18 pounds."

"Uhh...give me a sec I'm not familiar with this kinda money."

You fumbled with the money in your wallet as you tried to figure out what 18 pounds was. The cashier was trying to contain herself from snickering at you. You started to blush, realizing how pathetic you looked to be in a country and not know how to pay for the things you want. You were angry with yourself.

"Just put it on my tab, Kaitlyn."

You jumped startled at the voice that came out of no where. He walked up to you and the cashier and smiled at you. You began to protest but then he continued talking to the cashier who you figured was named Kaitlyn.

"So Kaitlyn, what gives with the huge Harry Potter display?"

"You know Dan you should probably be a little bit happier that the movie is so popular."

"Now why should I be happy about that when great movies like 12 angry men are hidden underneath movies that don't even remotely compare with the great classics. Great choice in movie by the way, it's my favorite." He turned to you as he spoke the last part.

"Uhh...thanks but you really didn't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Pay for my movie I can get it myself."

"I tell you what tell me what you think about the Harry Potter movies and we'll call it even."

"Honestly...I hate them, I mean I think the books are good but the movies just aren't as good as they could be."

"See Kaitlyn I told you."

The cashier was staring at you open mouthed. You got really self concious all of a sudden.

"Anyway I gotta go, I'll see you both later." He looked at you before turning away. He was almost to the door when he turned back around and said "By the way, nice accent." he winked before he turned and left the store.

You turned back to the counter and reached for your movie.

"You do realize that, that was the actor who plays Harry Potter, right?"

Your eyes got wide. You had absolutely no idea. You blushed embarassedly. You avoid eye contact with Kaitlyn as you grabbed your movie and left the shop for the car where your mom was paitently waiting for you to return. Still completely shocked at the happenings in the store as you rode home.