Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---Phone Cal

"NO YOU DIDN'T!"

"I DID! I HAD NO IDEA"

"And he didn't say a thing?"

"Nope not one word."

"At least you told the truth, those movies do suck pretty badly."

You were talking to Jess about your run in with the Harry Potter star in the movie store. She didn't like the Harry Potter movies either.

"It was really strange, he had absolutely no problem with me slamming on the movie that he stars in."

"Maybe he's just not into how popular they are."

"He did complain about the large Harry Potter 6 movie display."

"Soooo?" Jess asked in a sing song voice.

"Sooooo...what?" you replied mocking her.

"You know what?"

"I don't believe I have any clue what you are getting at." you teased.

"Just tell me if he was hot or not." You laughed as your friend finshed her angry demand.

"Ummm...HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE."

You and your friend squealed into the phone that was connecting your voices.

"So anything good going on over there?" you asked your friend after you both calmed down from your squeal attack.

"Not really life is pretty boring without you around."

"AWWW...you are so sweet."

"Yeah I know I'm as sweet as apple pie."

"You sure are." you both fell into a giggle fit at your goofiness.

"LILY! ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" your mom yelled up the stairs.

"COMING MOM. Jess I gotta go, I'll call you later. Miss you."

"I miss you to. Later."

You grabbed your jacket and ran down the stairs to meet your mother before she left the house for the car.

"So where are we going?" you asked curiously.

"I thought we would go out to this little coffee shop I found on my way to the supermarket the other day."

"Okay sounds good."

You and your mother talked about random things the rest of the short trip to the coffee shop. When you reached your destination, your mother found a place to park and you stepped out of the car. You walked into the coffee shop with your mother by your side. You were waiting in line with her when suddenly you had a pee attack. (that's what I call it when I all of a sudden have to pee really bad. Just in case you were wondering. LOL!)

"Hey mom I gotta use the restroom. I'll be back in a sec."

"Sure thing honey."

You walked towards the sign that read restrooms and rounded the corner when suddenly...SMACK! You ran right into something or maybe someone.

"I am so sorry." you said as you picked yourself up off of the floor.

"I wasn't paying attention where I was going I'm so so so so sorry."

"Hey your that girl that apologized alot and apparently runs into people alot." the certain someone you ran into said with a chuckle

You looked up shocked that someone recognized you. When you saw the man's face realization hit you like a snowball in January. It was the hot guy you ran into at the airport.

"Hey your the guy at the airport." you blushed as you realized that you have ran into this guy twice since the week you've been in England.

"Sorry again."

"It's no big. Hey what's your name?"

"Oh Sorry...I'm Lily Cansing. And you are?"

"I'm..."