Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---New Frien

"I'm Rupert. Rupert Grint. Nice to meet you." the man apparently named Rupert stuck his hand out for you to grab.

"Nice to meet you to." You took his hand and blushed a little.

This guy was really cute and he seemed really sweet.

"So how long have you been in England?" he asked sweetly

"umm..a week."

"Really? and besides running into people what else have you been doing?" he asked with a chuckle.

You blushed from embarrasment. You forced out a chuckle.

"sooo?" he asked again.

"sooo...what?"

"What have you been doing here?"

"Nothing much just exploring some shops."

"Hmm...sounds like fun. Well maybe some time you would like for me to show you around?" he asked you shyly.

"Uhh...yeah sounds like fun."

"Well uhh...I hate to hold you from the restroom any longer so I'll meet you here on friday?"

"Yeah sounds good. I shall see you friday."

"K Later."

You smiled sweetly as you said goodbye to the cute red head that was walking away from you. You continued your journey to relieve your bladder, when you were finished you walked back to your mom smiling like a fool.

"What's your deal?" your mom asked laughing at your goofy face.

"Nooothiin." you said in a dreamy, sing song voice.

"What's up?" she asked again.

"I have no idea what you are talking about mother."

"I believe you do. Why are you grinning like a foo....oh my gosh you met a boy."

You just continued smiling.

"Maaayyybbee."

"LILY KAY YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT THIS SECOND!"

You started to laugh at your mothers impatience.

"Yes, I met a boy. Actually I ran into him at the airport, literally, and I just ran into him again when I was on my way to the bathroom. He's really sweet. He's taking me around the city on Friday."

"Do you really expect me to let you run around a new city with some boy you hardly know?"

"MOMMM! You have to I already told him I would and I don't know his number so I can't call him."

"Well, you should have that about that earlier huh?"

"Mommm please, I need some new friends."

"I tell you what, you can go but I'm coming with you."

"Seriously?"

"Take it or leave it."

"Fine." you said with a sigh.

"Now what do you want to drink?"

You ordered your coffee and headed for the car.

"What's this boys name anyway?" your mother asked as you were driving back home.

"Rupert Grint."

"THE RUPERT GRINT."

"Who is the Rupert Grint?"

"The Rupert Grint. The actor. The one who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies."

Your eyes got wide.

"No, No it couldn't be. No it couldn't. Could it?"

You were lost in thoughts about the possibility of hanging out with a famous actor for the rest of the car ride home. You couldn't tell whether you were more excited or scared. You definetly knew you were nervous though. You also knew that you had to call Jess as soon as you got home.