Daniel Radcliffe Is in Love With Who?!

Daniel Radcliffe is in love with who?!---Phone Cal

"OH MY FLYING FRIG!!! YOUR LYING. THERE'S NO WAY. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!" you just finished replaying your encounter with Rupert Grint to your best friend Jess.

"No it's all true. I'm meeting him later today."

"Oh my gosh...you have to call me later and tell me how it went."

"Duh who else am I going to scream about it with."

You put the phone back on the counter after you and Jess recovered from your giggle fit. You headed towards your closet to decide what you were going to wear. You couldn't wear anythign to sexy cuz your mom was coming with you. You settled on a pair of baggy, light-colored pants with holes on the knees and a cute light blue tank top with a big glittery flower on the front. You took your thoroughly examined outfit into the bathroom with you as you headed into the shower. You finished getting ready around half past three. You grabbed your jacket and headed down the stairs.

"Hey Momma are you ready to hit the door?"

"What kind of question is that? I've been waiting for you for the past 30 minutes."

"okay chill your beans and let's hit the road."

You were shaking with excitement the whole way to the coffee shop. When you noticed the coffee shop ouside the windsheild you became suddenly nervous. You were worried, especially seeing as he was just expecting you, what would he think when he saw your mother follow you into the shop. You and your mother climbed out of the car and headed towards the entrance of the shop. Hundreds of different coffee aromas hit your nose as you opened the door of the shop. You walked in and saw Rupert's fiery red hair over in the corner of the shop.
*Rupert's POV---Earlier That Day*

Your stomach was in knots. You had two hours left until you had to meet Lily in the coffee shop. You were both nervous and excited. Someone knocked on the door interrupting your nervous thoughts. You opened the door to see the face of one of your best friends.

"Hey Dan."

"Hey Rupert. Why do you look so nervous?"

"Is it that obvious?"

He laughed. "Just a little. So what's up?"

You stepped to the left so he could step into your apartment. You shut the door behind him.

"Well I'm going out to meet this girl in a couple hours. She's really cute. You remember that girl I was telling you about that I ran into at the airport?"

"Yeah, you said she was super hot." he smiled as you blushed.

"Yeah that one. Well I ran into her again in the coffee shop the other day. I asked her if she wanted me to show her around and she said yeah in that totally adorable american accent of her's." you started to doze off thinking about her pretty eyes and cute accent.

"Hey that reminds me I ran into this cute american girl at the movie store a couple days ago."

"You never told me that."

"I forgot to. I meant to cuz she was totally hot. I need to get her number some time. Anyway your gonna have to introduce me to this cute girl of yours sometime."

"She's not my girl. Yet." he laughed at the devilish tone in your voice.

*Lily's POV---Present Time*

You walked over to the cute red head with a smile on your face and your mother as a shadow.

"Hey Rupert."

"Hi Lily."

"Rupert this is my mom. She demanded on coming along."

"Hello Mrs. Cansing."

"Hello Mr. Grint."

"Oh please call me Rupert."

Your mother smiled politely at Rupert. She looked at you and winked. You stared at her confused.

"Well I hate to leave so early into the date..." your mother chuckled a little before completing her sentence "...but I actually have a previous engagement. So I will see you later. Have fun."

You stared completely shocked after your mother as she turned on her heel and walked out of the coffee shop with out so much as turning around.

"So are you ready?"

You snapped out of your shocked trance and turned back towards Rupert.

"Uhh Yeah. Where to first?"

You walked out of the coffee shop with Rupert by your side, filled with anticipation on the events that were to follow.