Party in a Mental Hospital

Target One Down... For Now.

Image
Image

A room almost covered in number marked papers, wasn’t easy to do. It wasn’t each to do with two girls with problems of their own. With wimpy pants William and his relationship with paper, he couldn’t help us or even Gabe with his random screams and laughs when he was awake. They left me with the murderous Linda, her urges getting stronger as she looked over sleeping Brendon. It took all my strength to get her out of the room so she wouldn’t slap or hit Brendon awake and get us in trouble and it would be the padded room for the two of us.

It was 4am when we made our move and it was now 10am, we were all gathered in the room where we all ate in. The food was surprisingly good; I have yet complaint about anything. I watched Frank who sat in front of me pushing some of his food in his neatly put napkin.

“Frank, what are you doing?” I asked curiously.

“None of your business,” He said and continued to separate his food.

“I was just asking, shit.” I mumbled and took a bite of my own food.

“Jordon doesn’t like nosy people.”

“Who’s Jordon?”

“Your sister….” I heard Pete say from the other side of the table while picking at his food and not his skin.

“Jordon doesn’t like you Pete, you’re a bad boy.” Frank said eyeing Pete with such an ugly look.

“Oh yeah Frank, you talk dirty to me… how I love it.” Pete teased and blew kisses his way.

“Brendon isn’t going to like this… Frank is cheating on him…” Linda added shaking her head slowly.

“Brendon isn’t my boyfriend! He’s just my just friend!” Frank said and slammed his fist on the table, which got a few patients around the room to mimic his fit.

The reason of speaking about Brendon like he wasn’t here was because he wasn’t here, he was still sound asleep in his room. The doctor give him some pills that would calm him but actually just made him sleep longer, not that anyone really cared because it was quiet expect for Sir Screams A Lot AKA Gabe.

“That’s what they all say honey, we’re just friends and next thing you know their your into your best friend.” Linda said starting out sweet but ended up speaking through her teeth, her hand tightly around her plastic fork. She easily broke it.

“Whoa, bring it back now Looney.” Pete said snapping his fingers rudely into Linda’s face.

Linda looked up at him, that pretty face was now hiding behind some scary one. She leaped out of her seat and wrapped her slim fingers around Pete’s neck once she was on him. He gagged and was gasping for breath. We all watched for a moment or two and brought our attention back to Frank and this so called Jordon.

“Like I was asking, who’s Jordon?” I asked and pushed my tray away.

“She’s only my best friend in the whole wide world, gosh.” Frank answered being very Napoleon Dynamite. “And she told me tell you to move.” He continued and looked at me.

“Move?”

“MOVE NOW!” He yelled at me and slammed his fist on the table and again a few of the patients copied.

I got up from my spot and moved over just in time too because both Pete’s and Linda’s body came crashing and totally destroying my chair. The one I’ve been with since I got here, the committed relationship of days beyond days, ass hours on that chair was now wasted. Will I ever find one like that one?

“You violent whores!” I yelled loudly being too mad to come up with a good insult.

I was about to kick them both when loud claps echoed through the room sending everyone quiet even Linda and Pete who stopped in mid fight. I looked over to the entrance of the room and watched the nurses continue to clap like it was fucking happy hour.

“Ladies and gentlemen, crazies and psychos you all are do your activities outside!” One of the male nurses yelled happily.

“Since when do we get activities?” William asked in a low mumble.

“I guess since Pete stopped stripping and running around.” Linda said sounding really out of breath.

Before their fight could get any worst, I grabbed William and entered the hall. I quickly stopped once hearing a familiar scream so loud that it made me cringe. But the sound made me smile nonetheless; it was Brendon waking up to his worst nightmare of numbers. He came into view with his hands on his head; pulling at his hair as he ran passed us.

We followed the crazy guy outside and stayed at near the bottom of stairs watching Brendon run around all over the grassy area where we were to do our ‘activities’. A figure zoomed past us and joined Brendon by running around and shouting the things he did. Linda and Gabe stood next to us giving us the okay to continue on to that loud grassy area. Frank however remained inside with his fear of wood and the sun.

“Put your head between your legs!” Pete demanded and pushed Brendon over, trying to get his head between his legs.

“LEAVE ME ALONE WENTZ!!” Brendon yelled and pushed Pete away from him. “You’re making me want to kill myself and then came back and haunt your ass until your dead!”

“DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?” Gabe practically screamed at Pete seeing that Gabe was going into one of his screaming session and sent him to the ground.

“He told me, ‘Fucking shit, and mother fucking numbers. FUCK YOU WENTZ, I hate this place, where’s Frank? Numbers, numbers, all there… all there.’” Pete answered and started to laugh at back twisting Gabe.

“I’m guessing it has to do with mother fucking numbers.” William said with a small laugh.

Paying no mind to Gabe or Pete, instead I watched Linda walk up to Brendon and give him two thumbs up and a quick high five. Brendon stared at her and gave the final twitch before falling backwards onto his back and passing out.

“Oh fuck, I think I killed him!” Linda gasped and jumped on top of Brendon. “BRENDON CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” she yelled into his ear.

His eyes snapped open and he looked around him, “Wow it’s beautiful out here, when… when did I get out here and why is Linda on me?” Brendon asked cheerfully and got up onto his elbows. “You didn’t… rape me did you?”

Linda’s turned into disgust, she give him the two thumbs up and another high five. Instead of going into his bad mood swing he fainted again. She got off him and shook her head, “If any of the nurses ask what happened to him, he’s just sleeping okay?” She stated while looking at the four us. Her eyes lingered on my eyes earning a small twitch and a big worry feeling in my stomach. “I should just out him out of misery and kill him now.” She said and crossed her arms.

“Awh, he looks really peaceful.” Pete cooed over Brendon’s passed out form and grabbed his arm, he pulled Brendon away from us only to do whatever Pete would do to a passed out body.

“Should we be worried about that?” Gabe asked from the floor as his laughing session kicked in.

I shook my head slowly and looked down to him, “Whatever happens to Brendon… just happens, I saw nothing and know nothing. No one picks on William without a little payback.” I said and smiled lightly.

“Right!” William said in a low mumbled but smiled widely.

“Frank is our next target.” Linda stated as she breathed in and smiled, I knew her evil mind was forming some kind of plan.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
no, no my sickness of continuing to start new stories has not been cured.
so lets give those subscribes and comments another shot. :D