Status: Hiatus

I Saw You Run Away

Chapter two

Matt tuck sat on the new tour bus waiting for the rest of his band to come back from the store. They knew how to take an extremely long time to get some burgers in fries, but he loved them nonetheless. They were like his brothers.

He probably should have went with them since its was talking this long. Just when he was about to go out and have a smoke break they all came barging onto the bus with big smiles on their faces.

Oh shit, what now.

"Yo Tuck you'll never guess who were touring with." Jay said as he flopped down onto the couch with some fries in his hand.

"Who tiny fuck?" I said impatiently.

"A7X you steroids eater." Jay said back and almost chocked. Everybody laugh at the shorter male as his eyes started to water.

"Well aren't you happy? Your not going to be the only Short fucker on tour with us." Padge said. I stopped listening to their conversation and thought about the last time we were on tour with them. Some stuff almost happened that I wish would have happened.

If only some of the things I wanted to do to Synster gates had actually happened I wonder where it would have went between us. That man was to sexy for his on being and I had the chance to be with him, but I ruined it when I walked away.

This time I was going to make him mine.

"Yo Matt what's on your mind? Huh?" Moose asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Just thinking bout how much fun we had on tour with them last time. I just hope its just as fun this time." Moose nodded his head not caring anymore what was on my mine. Maybe he had his own thoughts to worry about. He did seem attached to Zacky the whole time we were on tour, but what do I know.

I can't wait until this tour started, I can finally see Brian again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's my chapter
I like this story already and I hope the rest of you do to
Get a taco man

-Daiton