Status: Hiatus

I Saw You Run Away

Chapter Seven

Zacky’s stomach was doing flips as they drove closer and closer to where they were going to be meeting BFMV. He was so excited to go back on tour, and scared shitless at the prospect of spending so much time with Moose. He liked spending time with Moose, but he was kind of afraid that he would accidentally let his feelings be known.
He knew something happened between them on the last tour, but he didn’t really know what. He knew they got shitfaced together, and he remembered disappearing into a hotel room with him, he remembered teeth and tongues and pleasure, but he couldn’t remember exactly what had happened.
He hoped beyond hope that Moose didn’t remember it, because he didn’t know if he would be able to live it down if Moose, or anyone else in the bands for that mattered, knew how I felt. Although another part of them hoped that Moose did remember, because if he remembered, and hadn’t punched him the next day, then maybe that was a good thing.
“Yo, Vengance! Wha’t s up your ass?” Jimmy asked, sitting down beside him on the couch. They were probably about ten minutes away from where they were going, and with each second that passed Zacky’s stomach flipped more and more.
“Nothing.” Zacky replied, looking anywhere but at Jimmy. He knew Jimmy would be able to get it out of him eventually. But now wasn’t the moment for that talk.
“We’re talking later.” Jimmy mumbled and with that he got up.
“We’re here boys!” The driver yelled as he pulled the bus to a stop. We all piled off the bus quickly.
All the members of the bullet were standing in front of their bus, grinning widely. I let my eyes scan over all of them. And my stomach flopped completely when my eyes landed on the man standing at the far right. Moose.
He looked even more amazing then last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm a horrible author. :(
Sorry it took me so long guys.
And sorry it's so short.
Schools being a bitch.
On a happier note, I just save 15 percent by switching to geico... not really.
lmao.
Comments? Subsciibe?