Sixteen Candles

Chapter 39

Patrick's POV

I wasn't sure how i was going to break it to the guys that I was choosing immortality so that Pete could be cured of it. How do you tell your best friends that you are risking your life for a girl. One you barely know.
About the same way you tell said girl how you feel.
I watched as Violet ran downstairs.
"What's up?" I asked as she grabbed a hoodie.
"I'm heading over to the Dandy mansion. I need to talk to William about a few things."
I nodded absently, "Alright, see you when you get back."
"Yeah, alright." she opened the door and headed to her car.

Ryan's POV

Violet had been in the mansion about ten minutes before she covered my windows and pulled my coffin open with a wicked gleam in her eyes.
Moments after that, We were stumbling for the bed, dropping clothes here and there.
Half an hour later, we were both under the covers and laying there, Violet's head on my chest, my fingers playing with her hair.
"Why are you here?" I asked softly.
"Because, I hoped this would help me make a decision."
"About?"
"Patrick."
"What about him?" I snapped.
"He wants to go immortal."
"And I helped how?"
"Well, I actually feel kind of guilty about this. So, I guess that answers my question." Nodding, she got up and started redressing.
"That's it, you're just going to leave?"
"Yep."
Sighing, I fell back onto the mattress.
Leaning over, she kissed me on the lips. "Thanks. And don't tell Beckett about this."