Love like this.

Why can't we be?

“Why are you like this, Jess? You're acting strange around me, you greet everyone you pass by except for me. What does that suppose to mean!? What did I do to make you angry? Tell me! TELL ME!” He, Stephen, asked angrily while he stutters from his own words.

“Why Stephen? I don't get it! People see what's the reason but you can't? Are you blind or something?--” He cut off my words.

“Stop with the drama, Jess! Tell me why! I want to know why!” He threw his phone on the ground.

“Stephen.. I.. I like you. Not just a friend, not just a brother, not just a bandmate.” I looked away from him because I was too scared of what his reaction would be, what would he think of me. I just let our friendship down after this.

“This can't be, Jess. We're in a band together, it will just ruin things” He walked away.

I knew this was coming. I knew it all along but I'm such a dumb girl who still hopes that there is a miracle that can happen.. I guess there wasn't.

&&

“Hey Jess!” Brian called. He was getting things from the back of the van. “What's up? Want me to help?” I offered. He smiled, “no, I called you because I want to ask something” I sat beside him, “What is it?” He paused for a second or two, “Well, the director said, Stephen and I will have a kissing scene at the Boys You Do video, are you okay with that?”

What? A kissing scene with some girl. I get to see Stephen kiss another girl.

“Yeah, sure. I'm fine with that. I moved on, Brian!” I laughed. “Good. Let's get this shoot started!” He pulled my hand to where the other band members were staying as the director's crew set up the house that we'll be filming at.

The director came up to us and waved but he was with this blonde girl, “hi guys, she is Chloe. She will be the leading lady of the four guys, okay. I'm sorry, Jess. The guy that was supposed to be your partner can't be available at this time. Sudden emergency” the director patted my shoulders. The director left us with Chloe. She was pretty and sexy. Who wouldn't like her?

The four boys are already drooling while looking at her. “Oh, Chloe, if you kiss Stephen and Brian, don't mind their breaths, okay?” She laughed. “Why? Should I try and not breathe while I kiss them so I can't smell their breaths?” I nodded and laughed. Suddenly Stephen punched my arm playfully, “shut up!” I laughed at him.

I was looking for a bottle of water when one of the extra in the crowd handed me one, "thanks" I said. "Hi, I'm Nathan. You're the drummer, right? You're so cool!" I giggled, "why, thanks, Nathan. Yes, I am the drummer. Cool, right?"

I heard you're talking shit again
I'm gonna sleep with all your friends
It's too bad
The boys you do, get back at you
You can't forget the monsters in your bed


"And cut!-- Stephen and Chloe's scene in the CR is next. Stephen, get ready!" the director informed.

1.. 2.. 3 and rolling! CR scene.

I stood in the middle of John and Brian while watching Stephen being flirted by Chloe. I don't want to look away so that I can say that I can face this, I can show them that I moved on.. But no, I haven't. I was too weak to look anymore.

"Oh yeah! That's the way to kiss a girl!" shouted by John in the background. "That's my brother!" he added.

I ran to the van and as an excuse, I said I felt dizzy. I sat at the back holding my knees infront of my chest. No, I will not cry. This is just a video. No, Jessica. No!

"Jess?"

I looked up with my teary eyes. It was Stephen. He sat beside me and tucked my head near his chest. "Why're you crying?"

Should I tell him? No-- No way! I've done it before but.. No, Jessica

"I need to talk to you" he whispered in my ear. "You see, Jess, I like you. Not just a friend, not just a sister, not just a bandmate.. I like you. I was just afraid to tell it to you before. There will be people who may hate you if we get together, I don't want that to happen"

I looked at him in eyes, "what?"

"I was afraid to show my love for you to the world cause I know, many will hate you, many will hate me. I don't want anyone to hate you.. Especially you. But I saw you talking to a guy a while ago, I wished I was that guy. Now, I'm not afraid of the world. Cause Jess, you are my world. Only you can be my world. Jess, can you give me chance to change everything that I've said before?"

I looked away, "But Stephen--"

I closed it my eyes, there it was.. his lips captured mine. I couldn't move. I was still trying to figure out if this was a dream or reality. Oh God, if this was a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore.

"Jess, can I make you my world?"

I nodded and hugged him tight.

"Stephen, I like you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
I like them together <3