Status: Completed.

Happy the Hard Way

Chapter 1

"we're moving" Kallel's dad said. Her mom had an apologetic look on her face. Her dad wanted to move from LA back to his home town of Poway, California.
"mom....." she whispered. Her mom shook her head, meaning no negotiations, the decision was final. Kallel stood up and started walking to her room "you guys disgust me, I mean its my senior year this year and i wont be spending it with my friends thanks to you! You're the best!" she said sarcastically. she darted up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door. Kallel was BORN for LA, she couldn’t move to some dinky small town she had never heard of. Kallel was 5' 5" Blonde hair, Pink and aqua streaks in the under layer of her hair; behind her ears, naturally tan, long legs, thin yet athletic. She was somewhat of a rebel child. Her dad was strict about going to church, every weekend. so Kallel did what any rebel child would do, she bough a bunch of Playboy attire, including her pink rhinestone playboy bunny necklace, which she wore every day.
The day of moving unfortunately arrived. Kallel threw her suitcase into the back of their SUV, hopped into the back seat, sitting next to her 6 year old sister, Elizabeth, she had light blond hair and big blue eyes. Kallel made sure to wear her black playboy bunny sweat pants and her pink Playmate of the year t-shirt to show her parents how she strongly disliked this moving idea. She cranked up her iPod Touch to Into Your Arms by The Maine, as the first line played "there was a new girl in town" that fit her life perfectly right now, and they were off. Hours later they arrived at their new house, Kallel climbed out of the car, hauled her suitcase out of the back trunk and stormed into the house 'at least its on the beach' she thought to herself. The movers they had hired, had already moved all of their belongings into the house, Kallel searched for the room upstairs with her bed in it, when she found it she opened her curtains unpacked her clothes from her suitcase then walked downstairs. "going on a walk, if you even care" she yelled. then she put in her headphones and walked out the front door. She stood at the edge of their driveway, looking left and right, not sure which way to go, she decided to go to the left, not paying attention to anything around her. She soon found herself on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter, let me know what you think!