Fame Is Now Injectable

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

"Come on, Nevaeh." Her mom called. Nevaeh rolled her eyes and shrugged her Misfits hoodie onto her small frame. "Look, I know moving here wasn't one of your favorite ideas of mine, but it's different."

Nevaeh just pulled her mp3 player out and blasted Misfits music in her ears. She was preparing for the long day of moving into the new house at Belleville, New Jersey. She grabbed a box from the moving truck and started into the house.

"Oh, 'Vaeh! You don't have to carry that! It's too heavy." Her mother worried.

She was always a worrier. Especially since what had happened to Nevaeh was the reason they moved here. Pregnancy. The cause of that? Rape. But Nevaeh was insistent on keeping the illegitimate child.

"Mom, I'm fine. I promise." Nevaeh soothed. She really loved her mother, truly, but there were times when her worrisome attitude drove her crazy. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll just let the movers do it, okay? And then I'll set up my own room."

Her mother nodded, a small nervous smile on her tired, worn face. Nevaeh smiled and headed back outside, telling her mother she was going to scope the neighborhood.

She searched the area, her green eyes wide and curious. She heard children playing and laughing on the grass around the neighborhood. Soon, music hit her ears. And not the music she had recently been listening to.

She, curiously, walked over to the place where the music was coming from. It was only three doors down from where she had just moved into. Soon, she was standing in front of an open garage, where five men were playing an extremely catchy beat with meaningful lyrics.

She smiled and nodded her head to the music, her eyes falling closed in bliss.

"Uhmm, hello?" A male voice asked, snapping her out of her daze. He had black shaggy hair, falling over his hazel eyes. "Did you enjoy it?"

She nodded. "You guys are incredible." She told him, smiling. She brushed a stray strand of black hair out of her face.

"Well, you're welcome to stay for practice." He grinned. "I'm Gerard, by the way."

"Nevaeh. I just moved in down the street." She replied, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Nice! We're neighbors!" He shouted, excited. Neveah laughed and nodded, squeaking when he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the garage. "Guys! We have new people in the neighborhood. This is Nevaeh."

She waved, smiling, and looked around the room, where guys were sprawled everywhere, taking a break from practicing apparently.

"Hi, I'm Mikey, Gerard's brother." A boy, much taller than herself introduced. She smiled and shook his hand, getting captured by his sparkling hazel eyes.

"I'm Frank!" A short man hopped up and pulled her into a hug. Nevaeh stiffened and soon enough he let go. She smiled, nervously, and waved.

A tall man with a bit of an afro going on came up and led her to a soft looking sofa. "I'm Ray. I'm sorry for Frank and Gerard. They get very excited."

She chuckled. She looked around the garage where the band's set up was arranged. The couch she sat on had a very retro styled covering, but was still very comfortable, despite its ugly decor.

"So where'd you move here from?" Mikey asked, shifting his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"Tennessee. Memphis, actually." She replied, smiling. She placed her hands on her barely there belly, dreaming of the small belly she'll have soon. "We wanted a change of pace."

"You hungry? We can get you something to eat." Mikey asked, politely offering her something to eat.

"Oh, no, thanks. My mom and I are goin' out tah eat." She grinned, rubbing her belly, making a silly face.

"She's definitely going to fit in here!" Frank laughed, his eyes shining with mischief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwwwww(:
Cause I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance, again