Fame Is Now Injectable

Demolition Lovers

After that night, Nevaeh and Cayla were inseparable. Whether it be just hanging out with the guys or going baby shopping, they were together. Nevaeh was glad to have found a female companion to counteract the testosterone she was normally surrounded with.

The testosterone that tripled in quantity when she was in the area. She was oblivious to the feelings that Frank, Gerard, and Mikey held for her. She was too wrapped up in the fact that she had a hearing to go to in a matter of days. The guys told her that they were going with her, mainly in moral support.

She cried for an hour in gratitude.

Frank realized, quickly, that his feelings for the small, five foot brunette were steadily growing. Every smile she threw his way, he was closer to hitting the ground. Every ounce of weight she gained, due to the small infant inside her, made her glow.

Gerard noticed that with the weight she gained, she became more confident. She became very open and easy to compliment. She took them with grace and she never complained about becoming 'fat' or 'overweight.' She was proud to have the pounds put on. She carried the small baby bump with pride and it made him fall deeper into the hole he dug for her.

Mikey was enthralled by how easy she had accustomed to everything around her. It was as though she had never been raped and the baby was just a normal part of her body. Her eyes gleamed with happiness every time she looked his way. He was slowly falling harder and harder with every glance she took to him.

Nevaeh stepped onto the scale her mother had bought to put in her bathroom. She grinned in triumph as she noticed she had gone from being five foot and one hundred ten pounds to five foot one hundred forty five.

"Mama! I gained five more pounds!" She hollered in delight, running into the kitchen. She stopped short when she saw the men and Cayla in her living room. "Oh, hey, y'all."

"What are you screaming about, you bloody crazy person?" Cayla grinned, as she curled into Ray's side.

"Uhmm, nothing?" She grinned back, shrugging her shoulders upwards in her innocence. "I just gained a couple more pounds, is all."

Cayla grinned jumped up, grabbing Nevaeh by the wrist. "Let's go check your closet!"

Nevaeh groaned, "It's only five pounds, Cay!"

She heard the guys laugh as she was dragged into her bedroom. She watched in amusement as Cayla raided her closet and realized that every garment Nevaeh owned, still fit her body.

"Aww, man. I wanted to go shopping."

**

"Hey, Nevaeh. Do you want to head to Tennessee early, so you can show us around?" Gerard asked the small girl as she made her way around the kitchen, fixing something for supper.

Nevaeh turned on her foot and looked at the taller man, blankly. She smiled and nodded, not being able to form words around him. The others were outdoors, shooting off fireworks for the fourth of July.

"That's great. The guys and I were kinda hoping to go early. We, uhh, we got a gig at a place called the New Daisy and they wanted us to play next Friday." He told her, rubbing the back of his neck, awkwardly.

He knew exactly what venue it was, because she told him that's where she was attacked. But, she had also told him that, if she ever had a chance to go back, she'd take it. It was her favorite place in the world to go to and it meant everything to her.

"I have to see you guys live."

**

Nevaeh was shifting, anxiously, in the back seat of her car. She was on her way to Tennessee, early, and was quite excited to see her home state again. She was stuck between Frank and Gerard as Ray, Cayla and Mikey took to the middle seat and her mother drove. They would soon be stopping to get gas, munchies and to switch drivers.

"Frankie, wake up. Frankie, get up." Nevaeh pressed, lightly on Frank's shoulder, nudging him to wake him up. "'Frankieeeee."

"mmfhnnnng...? Batman." Frankie sat up, wiping the drool from his face with his sleeve. She giggled and poked his chest, making him turn to face her. "Yes, miss Nevaeh."

"I'm bored. And I can't sleep." She whispered, hoping not to disturb the other passengers.

"So...you choose me to talk to you? And interrupt my sleep?' He asked, raising one eyebrow in question.

She grinned and nodded. "Mhm. Precisely."

He shook his head and smiled, before leaning on her shoulder and speaking once more. "Whats it like in Tennessee?"

"Well, it's going to be extremely hot. We'll probably stay out at my Maw-mawl's house. She's got a nice pool to relax in." She told him. "And you'll love playing the Daisy. It's got such a great musical atmosphere."

Frank watched her eyes light up as she talked about her home and soon enough, her eyes began drifting and her words started slurring. He smiled as she stopped mid-sentence and laid her head onto his shoulder and fell asleep.

His heart jumped as she mumbled in her sleep and curled closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you!
KyLilly_Kid, PornoMime and xlookalivesunshinex