Fame Is Now Injectable

Headfirst for Halos

Frank wandered the backyard, waiting as Nevaeh and her mother talked. He had found Nevaeh in a room with her name painted, elegantly, on the door. She was on the floor, openly crying beneath a wall covered in photographs.

Her childhood home and everything in it was incredible. He walked down a hill where a huge oak tree stood, proudly, surrounded by different colored flowers. There was a small cross in front of it that had some sort of writing engraved onto it.

Jonathan Gregory Lane 1976-2010
beloved father and husband


His eyes widened as he looked around. She had lost her father before all of this happened? She has been through so much at only twenty, but was the strongest person he had ever met. This knowledge made him feel so much compassion for the small girl that he had fallen so hard for in the course of a month.

"That's my daddy's marker. This was his favorite place in the whole world..." Nevaeh's small voice interrupted his musings.

He turned to see her staring at the ground, where her father's marker was placed. She knelt down and let a small sob escape as she, slowly, reached out to touch the small cross. Frank knelt beside her and pulled her close into his chest, letting her bury her face and cry.

"Mister Lane. I assure you. The guys, Cayla, and I are taking extreme care of your daughter and your wife." Frank spoke, a serious expression on his face.

Nevaeh looked up at him, her green eyes questioning. He looked down and her heart skipped when his hazel eyes connected with hers. He smiled and she felt her stomach flutter.

"Thank you, Frankie." She told him.

"Anytime, `Vaeh."

Later that day, as the sun rose to mid-sky, everyone decided it would be best to take a dip in the pool. The guys cheered, loudly, as they were finally able to rid themselves of their sweaty clothes and jump into the cool waters of the underground pool.

Nevaeh was excited to get into her bathing suit and show off her baby bump. She all but dragged Cayla to her room and rummaged through her suitcase, that she had yet to unpack. She squealed in excitement when she finally found the bright yellow two piece that she had packed last minute.

"You'd think you had never been swimming before." Cayla laughed, pulling on the modest one piece that still looked very beautiful on the red head.

"I'm just excited." Nevaeh replied, sticking her tongue out at the girl before her. "I loved swimming when I was younger."

Cayla nodded and finished yanking up the bathing suit, simply waiting for Nevaeh to finish changing. She grabbed the sun lotion and they both pulled on covers, before heading out to the backyard where the men were already outside acting like children.

"Remember to put on sunscreen! Especially you Cayla!" Nevaeh's mother called, a smile on her face.

Nevaeh smiled and pulled off her cover, placing it on a poolside table. She laid her hands on the small bump that was being showed off in the two piece.

"Wow, Nevaeh. Pregnancy really suits you." Gerard commented, a small blush on his face as he stared, openly, at the small girl. Her waist was enlarged, but it suited her. In fact, it made her glow and look more gorgeous.

Mikey and Frank were thinking the basic same things. She looked like a goddess, her tan skin glowing dark under the bright yellow two piece she wore.

"Wow..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooot!

KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, livelovelaughPICKLES Thanks all of you guys for commenting(: