Fame Is Now Injectable

Famous Last Words

The rest of the day was spent outdoors in the pool, the boys splashing and the girls squealing. Laughter filled the outdoor area as all of them traded stories and played water games. That had been the only time Nevaeh was self conscious.

When it came round time that the guys had wanted to play 'chicken', Cayla had agreed, immediately, but Nevaeh was not as accepting. She hadn't wanted to put any extra weight on the men's backs, seeing as they had a show in two nights time.

"You aren't fat, though!" Gerard cried, disbelief staining his words. "Tiny little thing."

She scoffed and looked down at her belly, round with the pregnancy. She smiled, rubbing the soft skin beneath her fingertips. The skin was stretched and taught, filled with a small little being that she couldn't wait to meet and hold.

"`Vaeh. What are you thinking about?" Mikey interrupted. She looked up and smiled. "You alright?"

"I can't wait to meet her..." She said, looking around the pool. "Or him. Whichever the baby comes out to be."

"You know, the baby will most likely have your eyes. I hope." Cayla grinned, her eyes on the small, protruding belly Nevaeh held beneath her fingertips.

"My daddy's eyes." Nevaeh whispered. "That would be perfect."

And that started a conversation on godparents and aunts and uncles. Nevaeh giggled as Frank and Gerard fought, playfully, over being the godfather. Her and Cayla watched in amusement as they wrestled to the edge of the pool before falling in.

"I honestly think Gee should. You know, he's Italian, so it fits." Cayla laughed. Frank pouted and huffed, sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Aww, Frankie, you can be an uncle." Nevaeh grinned, giggling at his childish behavior.

**

It was the day of the show, finally. Nevaeh and Cayla bounced around Nevaeh's room in excitement, preparing for a night of the guy's amazing music and energy. Nevaeh couldn't wait to get back to the New Daisy.

She slipped into a pair of maternity skinny jean, which were basically a bigger size than what she used to wear, and a homemade My Chemical Romance shirt. Her and Cayla had worked insanely hard on the shirts and were covered lyrics from their songs with My Chemical Romance written on the front in black and red.

"Cayla, look!" Nevaeh cried, looking tiny in the oversized shirt. She laughed and spun around, the shirt billowing out around her. "It's huge!"

Cayla laughed as she watched the girl twirl, "You should wear it as a dress instead!" She giggled, watching Nevaeh shake her head.

Nevaeh stopped twirling and went over to her vanity, dumping her makeup all over the counter. She began adding eyeliner beneath her eyes and finished setting herself up. All she had left was her shoes, a pair of two inch heels.

"Whoah! `Vaeh, who are you dressing up for?" Cayla cat called, teasing the smaller girl.

Nevaeh blushed and cast her eyes down, thinking of the three men that made her blush and feel so loved, but in different ways.

Every time she was Frank, she felt comfortable and loved. He gave her flutters in the pit of her stomach and she couldn't control the heat that flew into her cheeks around him. When she was near Gerard, she wanted him to throw her on a bed and do...things to her. He gave her chills, good ones, down her spine and she felt beautiful. Mikey, he made her feel safe. He made her feel special and that he would die for her if need be.

All three of those men caused different reactions to her body, but she didn't know what to make of them. They threw her mind into a tailspin and she just wanted to feel comfortable around them without wanting to jump them and do naughty things to them.

"Nevaeh, I was teasing you." Cayla laughed, getting concerned for her small friend. She was turning a bright red and hadn't replied to her taunt, like she normally did.

Nevaeh snapped her head up and looked at the hazel eyed woman. "I'm sorry. I got lost in thought."

"You like one of them, don't you?!" Cayla cried, her eyes wide in realization.

Nevaeh blushed, brightly, her eyes wide. "No! Maybe.. I don't know!"

"Which one? Is it Frankie?" Cayla asked, sitting on the large bed. "We have two hours before the concert. Spill. Everything."

Nevaeh nodded, a bright red flush on her face. She sat down and took a deep breath. "I don't know what to do, La. It's the three of them. Mikey, Gerard, and Frank."

"Whoah. That's a bloody mess right there." Cayla breathed, her hazel eyes wide.

"I know! You can't say anything! Not even to Toro." Nevaeh shouted, narrowing her eyes at the red head. She held out her pinky and nodded to it. Cayla sighed and wrapped her pinky around the other girl's and they shook. "Thank you, Cayla."

"So...what are you going to do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, especially KyLilly_Kid for tweeting me and updating her story. She gave me tons of encouragement, and the fact we both are in love with the Doctor, she is amazing.

Also, shout outs to JustALittleGirl, PornoMime, and livelovelaughPICKLES you guys are amazing and just...you guys just rock insanely hard. Keep up the amazing comments! Thank you!