Fame Is Now Injectable

Teenagers

It was time for the show and Nevaeh felt nervous and anxious and a million other different emotions running rampant through her head. She had filled Cayla in on her dilemma, but she hadn't felt any better. She still had three men that she had very strong feelings for and she could do nothing about it.

"Hey, `Vaeh. What are you doing out here by yourself?" Mikey came out the backstage to stand next to her as she leaned against a wall.

They were here early, due to the fact the guys had soundcheck. She was excited to be back. She had known the guys that worked here for the longest time. She had been coming to the Daisy for as long as she had been a teenager. She spent all her weekends and work money on tickets and merch for the bands. It was a part of her.

"Getting air. It was kind of crowded in there." Lie. She just ran into either Frank or Gerard or Mikey everywhere she turned. She'd have to face her feelings, and them, but for the meantime, she was trying to sort herself out.

"Oh." He responded, feeling down for the girl. "Is it uncomfortable for you, being here again?"

She smiled. "Not at all. I feel so at ease here. Like a piece of myself has been fitted back into place."

He nodded. "I get it."

"I want my baby to be known here. Just like I am." She told him, holding her belly. She looked over at him, her breath hitching inaudibly as he stared at her with those eyes. They were gleaming, much more different than his brothers, but so alike. The flecks of gold and green mesmerizing.

Her eyes flicked to his lips. He took notice and blushed, moving his hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. Resting his hand on her cheek, he leaned closer, their lips just a small space apart. She, shakily, moved her hands to rest on his shoulders, standing on her tiptoes.

Their lips brushed, but nothing sparked. No fireworks behind her eyes, no tingling sensation in her stomach. Nothing. She pulled away, her eyes fluttering open. She stepped back, her fingers slightly ghosting her lips.

"I-I didn't mean for that to happen." He stuttered. She smiled and lowered her eyes, her hair falling in a curtain over her face. "Is it just me, or did nothing...happen in that?"

"No sparks for you?" She asked, her head snapping up in attention. "I didn't feel...fireworks either..."

He grinned, "That makes things so much easier. Now I know." He smiled, pulling her into a hug. Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he mumbled, "Friends...?"

"Oh, let whatever deity up there bless you, sweetie." She teased, hugging him, tightly, back. "Now, we should be readying you for this exciting endeavor, Michael Don't-know-your-middle-name-yet Way."

He let her go and they began walking into the venue again. "It's James, Nevaeh. James."

"Well, in that case...Mine's BreAnne." She replied, stopping and holding her hand out. "Pleasure, James."

"All mine, BreAnne. All mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks KyLilly_Kid for keeping me in the writing mood. Also, telling me that our four men having been trending on twitter! That's so exciting.

JustALittleGirl, PornoMime, livelovelaughPICKLES you guys are so great. Best people ever(: